Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Crypto Currency Ban Nigeria. But this can't stop us from Trading Crypto - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Currency Ban Nigeria. But this can't stop us from Trading Crypto (996 Views)

CBN Reverse Crypto Currency Ban / Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban / Crypto Currency Ban By Cbn..what Is The Way Out Of These..is There A Solution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Currency Ban Nigeria. But this can't stop us from Trading Crypto by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2021
Hello Guys. Since Crypto Currency was banned in Nigeria. I hear Many folks who had plans to invest in crypto trading saying they can no longer invest in crypto trading because it was banned by CBN.

I tell you today that CBN banning crypto has nothing to do with crypto trading. The only disadvantage is that we can no longer make deposit with out credit card and can no longer withdraw directly to our bank account from crypto Platfoms like Luno wallet and binance.

But you can equally achieve same result by making use of the pair 2 pair P2P features on platforms like binance.com and remitano.com. it's easy fast and simple.

If you need more info on this topic my WhatsApp number is in my profile to contact.

Crypto Trading is the future and out Leaders want us to remain slaves in this country where our economy is in Billionaira Debt.
Re: Crypto Currency Ban Nigeria. But this can't stop us from Trading Crypto by Nobody: 9:16am On May 06, 2021
This is my binance app with a list of verified Users you can buy and sell to with the P2P feature.

Binance.com

Re: Crypto Currency Ban Nigeria. But this can't stop us from Trading Crypto by Kamsy707: 1:49am On May 09, 2021
I was unable to verify my binance and am still finding it difficult to purchase crypto to start trading. Please any advice on any other reliable platform I can buy from sir ?
Re: Crypto Currency Ban Nigeria. But this can't stop us from Trading Crypto by Nobody: 11:49am On May 09, 2021
Kamsy707:
I was unable to verify my binance and am still finding it difficult to purchase crypto to start trading. Please any advice on any other reliable platform I can buy from sir ?

You can buy with local bitcoin using p2p also
Re: Crypto Currency Ban Nigeria. But this can't stop us from Trading Crypto by ElectronicMoney(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2021
HeadTrader:
This is my binance app with a list of verified Users you can buy and sell to with the P2P feature.

Binance.com

Ok
Re: Crypto Currency Ban Nigeria. But this can't stop us from Trading Crypto by Nobody: 11:37am On May 11, 2021
ElectronicMoney:

Ok

Connect with me on WhatsApp. Am offering a free practical tutorial with binance on how to trade crypto and make safe 5% weekly
Re: Crypto Currency Ban Nigeria. But this can't stop us from Trading Crypto by Hskyassociate(m): 2:32pm On May 11, 2021
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @okez as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00null free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/4KWK
Re: Crypto Currency Ban Nigeria. But this can't stop us from Trading Crypto by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 11, 2021
Hskyassociate:
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @okez as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00null free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/4KWK

Guys don't fall for this. All this referral blablabla are always fraud . be guided guys.

(1) (Reply)

ARMINOX Investment Opportunity / Beginner’s Guide To Life Insurance In Nigeria / Oceanic And Fbn Share Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.