Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban (1845 Views)

CBN Reverse Crypto Currency Ban / Crypto Currency Ban By Cbn..what Is The Way Out Of These..is There A Solution. / Crypto Currency Ban Nigeria. But this can't stop us from Trading Crypto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by Fakbrown: 5:42am On Feb 18, 2021
Good morning my fellow nairalanders, I am into agent banking, I actually blend with the street, on the ban of cryptocurrency by cbn, I have boys that make withdrawal in my street that are actually Yahoo boys, they transfer money directly into my wallet using phone number, we use bundle Africa, they pay me commission and that is how it has been, on hearing the ban I withdrew all the cash I had in my wallet to my bank, the accross all platforms, withdrawal was no longer working, that was when I knew is time to make money, I started looking for solutions, I came to nairaland followed all crypto thread, until I read some persons talking about p2p, with binance and remitano, when this boys see me I will be giving them hope that I would find solution to their problem, I downloaded remitano, watched every YouTube video on remitano, now I can make withdrawal with remitano, I actually have made more than a hundred thousand in six days, I just wanted to share my it to the place that gave me this opportunity, seun you are actually a blessing to us, you too can seize the opportunity.like they say business is about solving problems, if anyone needs any clarity just comment on the thread

2 Likes

Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by lukui: 5:59am On Feb 18, 2021
give contact or whatsapp
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by Fakbrown: 6:08am On Feb 18, 2021
Contact me through fakidoumai@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by NobleRace: 10:37am On Feb 18, 2021
Fakbrown:
Contact me through fakidoumai@gmail.com

I sent you a mail brother. I titled it Your Nairaland Post - Enquiry.

Expecting your prompt response.

Thank you.
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by folak48: 3:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Can you be magnanimous to share more details?

1 Like

Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by Fakbrown: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Firstly download remitano app, register,
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by Fakbrown: 4:22pm On Feb 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql32Dy-gy98&t=545sw follow this link is comprehensive, then email me whom so want more knowledge on how to go about the page
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by folak48: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fakbrown:

Will I tell the Yahoo boys to sell their btc to me and then sell on remitano?
At what rate and what commission?

God Bless You
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by folak48: 4:29pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fakbrown:

God Bless You
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by Fakbrown: 4:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
folak48:

God Bless You
. You meet those who have Bitcoin who are having difficulty in cashing out, in my situation I already had some boys who had complained about them not having cash to spend

1 Like

Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by Fakbrown: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
You meet them randomly after you might have test runned it, but it works perfectly
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by Fakbrown: 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
Is actually not a tutorial class just wanted to drop an hint but if you are interested send me message on my Gmail fakidoumai@gmail.com
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by josephubah111(m): 11:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
I need 1500 usd worth of btc...best price pls..face to face if possible.
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by SteveOfu: 7:41am On Feb 20, 2021
IF YOU'RE IN THIS GROUP RIGHT NOW

I say again, count yourself Lucky

*WHY??*

*1).* You need to be knowledgeable on Cryptoc trading especially in this period where economies are fluctuating and close to unbearable.

I'll guide you through how you can open your own Binance account so you don't get into problems!

In conclusion, the link is where you are supposed to be NEWBIES
This is the vehicle to the Telegram group by Puvo
https://chatdotwhatsappdotom/LwycvUj4YLXI2DBnyZmAfV

Replace the "dot" with ".".

I am not an administrator I am assisting those that find it difficult to join Telegram group.

WHEN YOU JOIN THE WHATSPP GROUP READ THE GROUP DESCRIPTION.

If you don't have Telegram download it on Google play store

Dear members,

1 days left until our big pump on Binance!

A lot of members have been asking questions and we will post everything you need to know and a few tips here :

- We will be using the BTC pairing on Binance to pump.

- When you buy the coin and it's time to sell, never sell on the buy supports! Instead sell slowly in parts as the price goes up.

- Our pump will have many waves as our whales will actively be buying with our members to support the price, there will be a lot of possibilities to make profits many times during the pump!

- After buying, we highly suggest to place buy orders below the market price as the price moves up.

Lastly, enjoy the ride up! Tomorrow is a big day and a lot of people will make amazing profit, make sure not to miss this pump!
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by Koldam2020: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2021
josephubah111:
I need 1500 usd worth of btc...best price pls..face to face if possible.
Am selling bitcoin, can u buy it at $490 per dollar
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by emerituzz: 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2021
What if you can get new cryptocurrency coins for free without spending a dime then HOLD for the value to explode in the future.

You can also swap it for other coins on the Fuse Blockchain

GoodDollar coins launched in September last year has more than doubled in value and it has much more growth potential.

The best part is you don't have to spend any money to acquire it for now. You can check my signature to claim free 50G$
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by Honeysheabutter: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Buy and sell your crypto to naira @ best price
Join the group link
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by Honeysheabutter: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2021
Or call/watsapp 09036083142
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by josephubah111(m): 8:20pm On Feb 20, 2021
To high..no thank you
Koldam2020:

Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by doclek(m): 8:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
Register on Binance and do the exchange. You can easily use this link to register and you will get a 5% commission free from finance. Thank me later, as you trade and make Millions.
https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=QN9Q7TIB

Click the link now to register on Binance and get a huge discount
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by josephubah111(m): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2021
450 bro..cashquote author=Koldam2020 post=99251283]
Am selling bitcoin, can u buy it at $490 per dollar[/quote]
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by josephubah111(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2021
450 broquote author=Koldam2020 post=99251283]
Am selling bitcoin, can u buy it at $490 per dollar[/quote]
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by josephubah111(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2021
450 bro
Koldam2020:

Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by WilderPeters: 12:03pm On Sep 05, 2021
It is not easy to make money through crypto currency ban, so I am thankful for this post. I will get the bitmain e9 product now, and I hope that it will help me make more money.
Re: Making Money Through Crypto Currency Ban by Cryptolight: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2021
How to Claim 500 GDOGE Token Airdrop on Trust Wallet is easier than you think.
Follow the tutorial for the steps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1bgVGQBCiA

(1) (Reply)

HOW TO EARN AN EXTRA 100-200K MONTHLY / Two Dollars ($2) A Day Legitimate Business Idea. / World class FOREX EDUCATION by iMARKETSLIVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.