Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Durable Air Conditioner To Buy - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Durable Air Conditioner To Buy (412 Views)

Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! / Powering Air Conditioner With Solar/inverter - Let's Share Our Experiences / How To Make An Easy Homemade Air Conditioner From A Fan And Water Bottles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Durable Air Conditioner To Buy by 606thearena: 10:59am On Feb 10, 2021
Good morning Nairalanders please I need your honest review between polestar inverter 1.5 split unit ac and hisense which should I go for . I want to buy something that will last me for a very long time . I need your honest opinion
Re: Durable Air Conditioner To Buy by modak99: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2021
Without even thinking twice i will suggest you to go for the Bluestar 1.5 ton slit ac because that one will be the best for you. as you are asking about spit ac i will assume that you have quite an amount of budget so i would like to suggest you to for a Samsung split ac because that will be more power efficient for you. While looking for a good air conditioner you should also think about the power efficiency or else it will eat your pocket every month. If we look over the most power efficient air conditioners then window ac are the most power efficient over split ac. But don't worry about that now you can also go with split ac which comes with good energy efficiency rating
Re: Durable Air Conditioner To Buy by Draxy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Pls am at a delima myself, if I shld go for LG dual 1.5HP inverter or HISENSE Split AC Inverter 1.5 HP... Please whiz did you eventually go for?

(1) (Reply)

What Is Uber For X Clone App Development / Why Do Startups Prefer React Native For Mobile App Development? / Kenyan Daily Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.