Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) (11683 Views)

Midnight Fire Razes Seven Shops In Anambra (Photos) / Fire Guts Shops In Ogba, Millions Of Naira Worth Of Goods Destroyed (Pics) / Delta Women Protest Over Shops In An Unusual Manner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by TMSMedia: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2021
No fewer than nine shops were burnt down on Tuesday morning, Feb 9, at the popular Bode-Saadun Market in Moro council area of Kwara State, IgbereTV reports.

The fire which started around 1.45am on Tuesday destroyed other valuables and property, it was gathered.

The cause of the fire has not been disclosed.

Confirming the incident, spokesperson of the Kwara state Fire Service, Hasssn Adekunle, said the brigade received a distress call from one Mr. Musbaudeen at about 1.45am on Feb 9, "summoning the State Fire Service to the incident."

He added: "Quick response from the brigade in putting out the fire the inferno averted monumental disaster that would have affected the community. Out of 50 shops in the market vicinity, only nine shops were affected due to the systematic approach adopted by the fire officers who were present at the scene.

"The brigade therefore urges the general people of Bode Saadu to always play safe at all time; especially the market people of the community."

https://igberetvnews.com/1382056/fire-razes-least-9-shops-kwara-photos/

Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by Zeion422(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2021
So bad......
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by LMS1(m): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2021
We Will Talk About The Fire Later
Lets Talk About The Brigade.
Why Are They Holding The Hose Like They Want To Water Crops?
#Undertheinfluence grin

1 Like

Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by obinna37(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
So sorry,the governor should call wike for his own #500million
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by juvewalex(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
Wike!!! Okay I will send you #100m since it's only 9 shops that got burnt not the entire market.

Send your account number.
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by slawormiir: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by lekki1444: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
let me find out abbdullahi is out on a rampage. let me find out cheesy
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by sofeo(m): 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
RIP
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by sunshineV(f): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
na so dem dey off fire?
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by Scrupulous419(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
sofeo:
RIP
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
lekki1444:
let me find ut abbdullahi is out on a rampage. let me find out cheesy
Yeah you're definitely the person I think you are. Your sense of humour gives you away to me lool
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by dayleke: 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
Eeyah....

Sorry o.

It is well.
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by revived: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
Rip to the losses
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by CountDracula(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
LMS1:
#Undertheinfluence grin
Some people just lost a ton of money and their livelihoods and u're here telling dry jokes... I sincerely pray that some day u will not loose ur business
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by Emmynoelcrypto: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bad news
Click on the link on my signature to earn free crypt0 coins
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by Jazzafizzy(f): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
; Teliously
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by espn(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Too bad...
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by CountDracula(m): 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
They will not tell us how the fire started... Only nigerians will say due to quick response "only 9" were burnt, as if 9 is nothing. This my country sef I'm tired
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by lekki1444: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
ibkayee:

Yeah you're definitely the person I think you are. Your sense of humour gives you away to me lool
hahahaha yeah i guess you cant hide from yourself forever right lol grin grin grin
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
lekki1444:
hahahaha yeah i guess you cant hide from yourself forever right lol grin grin grin
I KNEW it grin

Nice to have you back (even though you've technically been around) but still nice to officially know it's you grin
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by Perfectsouth(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
SO I never knew there was a rule on nairaland than forbid you to type in bold and in capslocked.. Na WA o
I hope this is not due to those smoker's carelessness
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by lekki1444: 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
ibkayee:

I KNEW it grin

Nice to have you back (even though you've technically been around) but still nice to officially know it's you grin
hey the pleasure is all mine hunny * hugs * grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Bad times for the shop owners.
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by zealousayo(m): 2:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
My sympathy goes to the shop owners. I hereby call on 'father Christmas' Nyesom Wike to extend his hand of benevolence to these Kwara as he did to Sokoto.
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by Sirkingsnado: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2021
Zeion422:
So bad......
wow I was there on Sunday

1 Like

Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by markidoo(m): 2:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
fire is the enemy,,,We come for your rescue, just dial 112

Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 2:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
So sad sad
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
dem sha quench the fire las las

so thats the goal

not how far but how well grin
LMS1:
#Undertheinfluence grin
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by Donspicey: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
Perfectsouth:
SO I never knew there was a rule on nairaland than forbid you to type in bold and in capslocked.. Na WA o
I hope this is not due to those smoker's carelessness

Double aza nko?....

abeg hw those shops take catch fire??
Re: Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) by Konquest: 9:44am On May 06, 2021
Whew!
Insurance policies
needed in the event
of fires.

(1) (Reply)

Interstate Passenger Transport Business / Top 6 Websites To Make Extra Money Online / Paying Online With GTBank Naira Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.