Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) (3312 Views)

James Brown Dumps Crossdressing, Repackages As Man (photos) / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by MsDoris(f): 8:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Nigerian Crossdresser, James Brown has visited the United Kingdom for the first time, however, he arrived the country dressed as a man.

The self acclaimed Queen of Africa couldn't hold back his excitement as he visits the Queen’s country.

The popular lifestyle influencer who recently flaunted a piece of diamond earrings as early birthday gift for himself took to social media to share the news with fans.

The male barbie took to his official Instagram page to share his first set of photos from Heathrow airport in London.

He shared also a video of him lamenting about how it wasn't easy in the UK.

Visit web page below for full update/ photos/ video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/02/james-brown-makes-it-to-uk-for-first.html

1 Like

Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by Danmboss(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Shim don tire oo, shim think say e easy to de play two roles abi?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
I can feel his joy.

All happy with hands thrown in the air in a child-like glee. grin

Nigeria can make you take up some personalities sometimes. grin

And those things help you cope while still here , planning your life and trying to survive.

In his case ,cross dressing. grin

Congratulations , Brown James !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by robinso01(m): 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
Shim is confused
Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by pussymonger1: 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
CNGRATS
Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by NNTR: 11:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
doggedfighter:
I can feel his joy.

All happy with hands thrown in the air in a child-like glee. grin

Nigeria can make you take up some personalities sometimes. grin

And those things help you cope while still here, planning your life and trying to survive.

In his case, cross dressing
. grin

Congratulations, Brown James !
Congratulations Bisi Alimi too

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 13, 2022
Useless boy confusing confusion

2 Likes

Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by Mogajunior(m): 1:18am On Feb 13, 2022
cool

Who is he and what does he do?
Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by Mhykel217(m): 1:44am On Feb 13, 2022
Shim dun japa grin grin
Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:52am On Feb 13, 2022
She looks cute up there tho..I hope she enjoy herself there..what a young girl full of vibes.. kiss
Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by McGg: 8:18am On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She looks cute up there tho..I hope she enjoy herself there..what a young girl full of vibes.. kiss

My man you be gay and there's no doubt about it. Just imagine your imagination of a full blown pennis man as "a young girl full of vibes".

Taaa enyia ibu Gay!!!

1 Like

Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:20am On Feb 13, 2022
McGg:

My man you be gay and there's no doubt about it. Just imagine your imagination of a full blown pennis man as "a young girl full of vibes".

Taaa enyia ibu Gay!!!
You don't know me..you don't know who I am but you are already talking nonsense.. cheesy
What a clown you are..
She's living her life just the way you are..
Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by McGg: 8:25am On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You don't know me..you don't know who I am but you are already talking nonsense.. cheesy
What a clown you are..
She's living her life just the way you are..
.. Dey your dey abeg

1 Like

Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:28am On Feb 13, 2022
McGg:

.. Dey your dey abeg
Are you on some sort of drugs Chico?you quoted me and you are here talking something else..
deberias ocuparte de tu negocio chico.. undecided
Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by McGg: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Are you on some sort of drugs Chico?you quoted me and you are here talking something else..
deberias ocuparte de tu negocio chico.. undecided

. Dymb

1 Like

Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by l0uie(m): 9:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Regardless of however he choose to be, the ugliness won't go away.
Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2022
McGg:

. Dymb
Dymb
Re: James Brown Makes It To The UK For The First Time, Shows Up As A Man (photos) by Mystic969: 11:06am On Feb 13, 2022
The Hussle is real

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress Ladi Bakare Now Owns A Range Rover.photo'd Out With Hubby & Daugh / Uche Jombo Makes First Outing With New Hubby Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage / Olamide Spotted Goofing Around With Kaffy's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.