Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

All Those Saying Messi Should Come To EPL To Prove Himself Read This - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All Those Saying Messi Should Come To EPL To Prove Himself Read This (859 Views)

Messi Should Not Have Won Best Player Of The Tournament (opinion) / Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture / "Messi Should Be Banned Until Fifa Proves He Is Human" – Iran Coach Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Those Saying Messi Should Come To EPL To Prove Himself Read This by kenzysmith: 2:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
What is the eccessence of coming to the EPL where he has destroy the so called big 6 in the champions league. Is he coming to prove him self against Southampton and the likes does this arguments really make sense top striker cavani who came from ligue one last season saving manutd with late goals against Southampton and still boss the league to an extent. So messi is afraid to face the likes of Burnley , Norwich when he has dismantled the likes of city, united,arsenal, Liverpool, spurs,Chelsea at the champions league what the Bleep! To me the only place to prove if u are the best is in the uefa champion league and not any fucking league EPL. Laliga team Madrid is the most successful team in champion leaguer history messi still boss the league. To me messi got nothing to prove

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Those Saying Messi Should Come To EPL To Prove Himself Read This by 38Noob: 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2021
The first time wey you talk sense smiley
Re: All Those Saying Messi Should Come To EPL To Prove Himself Read This by kenzysmith: 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
38Noob:
The first time wey you talk sense smiley
have been making sense since na ur brain never still get the sense wey I dey make cheesy

1 Like

Re: All Those Saying Messi Should Come To EPL To Prove Himself Read This by 38Noob: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
have been making sense since na ur brain never still get the sense wey I dey make cheesy
Back to square 1...I be think say God don deliver you, keep on trying... smiley
Re: All Those Saying Messi Should Come To EPL To Prove Himself Read This by OJEEMAH(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
Stats dont lie but some people thinks until he plays Brighton, Leeds, Brentford, Newcastle & Westham before he can be called great when he has successfully bossed all the top teams in England.

At Barcelona, Messi's favourite opponents in Spain were:
Sevilla.........................30 goals
Athletic Madrid.........28 goals
Real Madrid...............25goals
Valencia.....................24goals
Athletico Bilbao........24goals
TOTAL........................131goals

Messi's Performance against English Teams in UCL
Manchester United...4goals
Manchester City........6goals
Chelsea......................3goals
Arsenal.......................9goals
Liverpool....................2goals
Tottenham.................2goals
TOTAL....................26goals vs English Teams!

1 Like

Re: All Those Saying Messi Should Come To EPL To Prove Himself Read This by kenzysmith: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
38Noob:
Back to square 1...I be think say God don deliver you, keep on trying... smiley

Re: All Those Saying Messi Should Come To EPL To Prove Himself Read This by paulolee(m): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2021
Leo go surely deliver....person wey sabi score epl big teams
Re: All Those Saying Messi Should Come To EPL To Prove Himself Read This by Upjis: 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
kenzysmith:
What is the eccessence of coming to the EPL where he has destroy the so called big 6 in the champions league. Is he coming to prove him self against Southampton and the likes does this arguments really make sense top striker cavani who came from ligue one last season saving manutd with late goals against Southampton and still boss the league to an extent. So messi is afraid to face the likes of Burnley , Norwich when he has dismantled the likes of city, united,arsenal, Liverpool, spurs,Chelsea at the champions league what the Bleep! To me the only place to prove if u are the best is in the uefa champion league and not any fucking league EPL. Laliga team Madrid is the most successful team in champion leaguer history messi still boss the league. To me messi got nothing to prove

You are sick in the head

How old are you ?

You are same age or older than messi .and you are poor talking about some one who doesn't know or care about you

Big shame on you fool
Re: All Those Saying Messi Should Come To EPL To Prove Himself Read This by Nobody: 1:50am On Sep 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Na you get time for PENALDIANS.
TAPNALDO should have gone to Burnley or better still 2nd division to prove himself.

I am a MESSI FAN...
He's presently the Messiah of Soccer.
Nevertheless, MESSI & CR7 remain CLUBGOATS.
They have done well by challenging the GREAT PELE but they haven't scratched the craziest records of PELE....especially at the world's Level.

IF CR7 could dribble like Pele, he would have shattered all Pele's records. He would have won the world cup serially like PELE did.
He's prolific at Goalposts with powerful kicks like PELE but not a PLAYMAKER like MESSI who dribbles every living creature on the pitch including teammates.

The only 2 players qualified to dine with PELE are
1. Diego Armando Maradona.
2. LIonel Messi.
IF a 3rd player is needed, then RONALDO of BRAZIL the great fenomeno should be called in.

PELE was just a MACHINE from GOD

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All Those Saying Messi Should Come To EPL To Prove Himself Read This by kenzysmith: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2021
Upjis:

You are sick in the head

How old are you ?

You are same age or older than messi .and you are poor talking about some one who doesn't know or care about you

Big shame on you fool
na small small craze take they start

(1) (Reply)

2021 Ballon D'or: Lewandwoski Vs Messi Stats / Lionel Messi Business Investments / Nwabali Vs Williams. Shoe Get Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.