Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,465 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair (2076 Views)

BBNaija's Ka3na Rushes Her Daughter, Lila T Hospital, Calls For Prayers (Photos) / Davido Poses With His Girlfriend Chioma And Her Hair / Actor Remi Surutu Showers Second Daughter With Prayers After Loosing 1st Child (2) (3) (4)

Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair by Akinblogdotcom: 1:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
A Louisiana woman has landed in the hospital for medical treatment after she mistakenly used adhesive spray “Gorilla Glue spray” on her hair instead of the normal hair spray.

Tessica Brown’s hair trouble went viral in early February after she revealed that she carried the same hairstyle for about a month, Not as if she like it that way but because she changed her usual Got2b Glued spray with the industrial-strength glue (Gorilla Glue Spray) since her glue spray got finished.

“My hair, it’s not moving. I hope you heard me well? It is not moving at all, I have washed the hair for more than 15 times but still not moving,” She said this on Instagram.

According to the Gorilla Glue website, the glue is 100% waterproof and people usually sue it to fix bathroom tiles, wood flooring and decking. Only acetone or Isopropyl alcohol can remove it.

When the company heard what Madam Brown went through, they sent her message via Twitter, saying they feel sorry to hear what happened to her.

On Saturday, Brown with the Instagram name, @im_d_ollady posted a photo to update her followers on the platform.

She shared the photos of when she went to St. Bernard Parish Hospital n Chalmette, Louisiana in order to remove the product.

After she returned back from the hospital, she thanked everybody who had offered to help her and also call for prayers so that she can get over this hair trouble.

What Did Gorilla Glue Company Say?

Gorilla Glue said Madam Tessica issue is a very unique situation and the product she used is not for hair as it is considered permanent.

The company also felt unhappy about her incident and wished her the best since she is already getting the necessary treatment from the hospital.

The message reads: “Hi there, we are very sorry to learn about your experience! We don’t recommend using our products for hair as it is considered a permanent spray adhesive.”

They also offered the below helpful tips she can try.

“You can consider soaking the affected area inside warm, soapy water or rub alcohol to the area.”

Gorilla Glue added that the spray adhesive is for crafting and not for hair.

The Cincinnati Company advised consumers to always read the warning labels for their products.

What is the present situation now?

According to TMZ News, the Tiktok user who put Gorilla Glue inside her hair is still battling with her condition and the solution that the company gave her didn’t work and she is even considering taking the case to court.

Multiple Sources reported that Tessica had spent 22 hours in Hospital and nurses are shocked.

We also heard that healthcare workers put acetone at the back of her head but only burnt her scalp and made the glue become softer after some time before it becomes harder again.

Tessica has already gathered crowdfunding for her medical bills. a GoFundMe has raised about $9,000 and still counting.

Gorilla Glue claimed that all their products are considered permanent but Tessica chose to buy the product because it’s considered multi-use.

READ MORE >>> https://www.akinblog.com/woman-calls-for-prayers-after-using-gorilla-glue-spray-to-gel-her-hair-instead-of-real-hair-spray/
Re: Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair by merieam16(f): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
We ladies like wahala sha...

Re: Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair by Kingdollar28(m): 1:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
lol.... problem dy oneside jeje....

person kon use head carry am..

suffer your plights dear...na u cause your nemesis....if not for some stupid likes and attention,why can't you wait till you get money buy your normal glue....

but you wanted to maintain ur high classy lifestyle abi

oya enjoy nah

Re: Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair by mosdii(m): 6:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
Vagina People Are Useless...All Of Them
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

Re: Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair by Cholls(m): 6:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
merieam16:
my sister we know!
Re: Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair by merieam16(f): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Cholls:
my sister we know!
I thought u didnt kno b4...mtcheew

Re: Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Just shave your hair undecided

Re: Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
All to have a firm hold. What happened to shine and jam gel? Mtchew.

Let her look for a powerful solvent to dissolve the glue or try kerosene.
Re: Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair by Pochettino(f): 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Akinblogdotcom:
and she is even considering taking the case to court.

I don't understand this part

Why are we women always fond of blaming others for our bad decisions??

Re: Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair by Nobody: 5:06am On Feb 11, 2021
U sure say no be gorilla glue advert be this?
The Mumu girl say e don dey like that pass one month and nothing fit commot am.
Re: Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:16am On Feb 11, 2021
Eeeeww....does that mean she would be looking like a gorilla now?

Re: Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair by femi4: 5:27am On Feb 11, 2021
merieam16:
Trying to impress someone that doesn't care about you
Re: Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 11, 2021
Alright sister, we have heard your cries of despair and sorrow.

Meanwhile, kneel down, raise your hands and close your eyes wherever you are.

Let me go and get my bell, holy water and anointing oil.

There is nothing the anointing in me cannot do.

Fire! Holy!
Re: Woman Calls For ‘prayers’ After Using Gorilla Glue Spray To Gel Her Hair by Birdeyeview: 7:39am On Feb 11, 2021
Sheer ignorance on her part. what happen to reading the content written on the tube before application.

Real Meaning Of Kaita / Omosexy: Children Are Truly Gift Of Joy / Photos: Singer Kcee Limpopo In A Shrine??