Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) (43433 Views)

Bobrisky Gifts His Father A Lexus Jeep On His Birthday (Photos, Video) / Bobrisky Gifts Money To Lady Harassed For Tattooing Him On Her Back (Video) / Chinwendu Unachukwu: Davido Gifts A Fan N1 Million In AZA Contest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by lekki1444: 3:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
cheesy
wink2015:
How does Bobrisky makes the money that the crossdresser spend here and there ?

those alhajis sleep with shemales. its a forrm of ritual. and they pay very well
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
EnvelopeUs:
Bad influence

He or she (Bobrisky) is doing exactly was he is sent to do.....destroy souls....hunger is fuelling the followership he is getting.
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by illicit(m): 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
HopeVictor:
Wow...he is really a nice woman but he should mind the way she's sharing his money so that it will not finish..

I am lost....
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by toffyz(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
audio money...all na cruise
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by HopeVictor(m): 3:41pm On Feb 10, 2021
Pyhonist:

grin cheesy cheesy

I don't understand your English. Na he and she
Bobrisky has no gender na

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Saao(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
HopeVictor:
Wow...he is really a nice woman but he should mind the way she's sharing his money so that it will not finish..
confusion grin
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by HopeVictor(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
illicit:

I am lost....
Chai

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin
HopeVictor:
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Seyzcham91(m): 3:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
i dey tell you cuz the guy in no way is suppose to be celeb at all but we are daft people in this part of the world, we celebrate nonsense undecided
AbijaJ:
Smh. Naija people sabi make stupidity trend. Na dem turn bobrisky to celeb.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Cleanworld(f): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
wink2015:
How does Bobrisky makes the money that the crossdresser spend here and there ?

a great question from a greater mind...just PLUS AND PLUS AND PLUS IT === grin
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by TUANKU(m): 3:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Poverty and hardship die! die!! die!!!
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
merieam16:
See hw people dey cash out frm nonsense...abi make me sef try am nd later erase it grin

Hmmm, one churchy girl is about to b tempted grin

Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by samwillyco1(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Make I go do my own
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by 12345baba(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
So if i b man wey go marry this girl eh, I go cut of that leg give her artificial leg to dey use.
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by angelfallz(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
how does he make his money?

HopeVictor:

For those that don't understand I used he and she cos bobrisky's gender is confusing
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by joseph1832(m): 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
Let's see how many 1 million Bobrisky has to offer because by the time many of his brain dead followers start tattooing his name on their body in hopes of getting 1 million naira, things are going to get pretty interesting. grin
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Minjim: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
You'all be insulting Bob while smart ones are cashing out on her

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by HopeVictor(m): 4:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
angelfallz:
how does he make his money?

You mean how does he make her money? Well I don't know
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by letitrainnow(m): 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who is next.
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Orunmila007: 4:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
So this is a money-making strategy Some dick-headed ppl have adopted. emura si
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by mechanics(m): 4:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nonsense.
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by godeloex(m): 4:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Oyah make I try my own oo. Cash out tinx.... Lol
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by fatymore(f): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Make I go tattoo am nahim remain ooo

Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Rammerodmc: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
His name or Her name? Stay one place lets know how to channel this thunder!

Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Ghozky(m): 4:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
How to become a millionaire in Nigeria
1. Just tattoo Bobrisky face
2. Tattoo Bobrisky's name
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by bigcasava1(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
HopeVictor:

For those that don't understand I used he and she cos bobrisky's gender is confusing
she fuvk alhajis so his money cannot finish.
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Teewai69: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ballinghoo:
Abeg who Sabi draw tattoo here

I do.
I have one old knife/axe I inherited from my g.grandpa for drawing tribal marks. Come and lemme sha laa ke. �
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Hardgun: 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asapchris:

dey there dey MUMULIZE while others are making it. king of mumu grin grin grin grin grin.
Broke mumu official spotted �
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Draslo(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2021
HopeVictor:

Even the OP sef...This is coming after Bobrisky took her fan, Anumba Gift who tattooed his face on her back on a shopping spree and spent N596,000.
Re: Bobrisky Gifts Another Fan N1 Million For Tattooing His Name On Her Body (Video) by Mobog(m): 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
Bad influence ni ladyguy yi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles Inojie Escapes Death From Collapsed Water Tank (Video) / Uche Jombo Replies Chioma Akpota: "Dont Let The Devil Use You" / Kaffy Shares Photos From U.S, As She Gets A Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.