Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys (1192 Views)

Please Recommend Good Phone For Me With Durable Battery Between 27 To 30K / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / Iphone 6 Or Samsung S6 Which Should I Buy Pls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by TeamLeader(m): 3:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
I just need a phone to cruise twitter app mostly and this guy want to sell this phone.

HAUWEI SCL-L21
EMUI 3.1
4GIG RAM
64GIG
ANDRIOD VERSION 5.1

why I put interest is the RAM and gig 4GIG RAM & 64GIG but I don't know about the phone.

is it a good phone to buy? from 12k I price it down to 8k.
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by Fixey: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
You better hurry and buy it. It's worth more than its asking price.
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by Dreyton36: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Anything Huawei is good to go

My best phone choice

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by blingxx(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2021
TeamLeader:
I just need a phone to cruise twitter app mostly and this guy want to sell this phone.

HAUWEI SCL-L21
EMUI 3.1
4GIG RAM
64GIG
ANDRIOD VERSION 5.1

why I put interest is the RAM and gig 4GIG RAM & 64GIG but I don't know about the phone.

8k with this spec huawei phones are good tho but are you sure the phone is not stolen ?

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by Olayetan(m): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
8k for that spec, it’s either the phone is stolen or the phone is fake...

Pls ask for receipt and let phone gurus help you check the phone well before buying it.
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by TeamLeader(m): 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
blingxx:

8k with this spec huawei phones are good tho but are you sure the phone is not stolen ?

na guy for my house wan sell am. seems its the phone he is using
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by TeamLeader(m): 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Olayetan:
8k for that spec, it’s either the phone is stolen or the phone is fake...

Pls ask for receipt and let phone gurus help you check the phone well before buying it.

guess I'll just buy the phone. na my neighbor be the guy that wants to sell
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
the phone may be refublish, huawei republished full market
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by TeamLeader(m): 5:05am On Feb 11, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
the phone may be refublish, huawei republished full market

refurbished phones are not good right because I even goggle the phone to see the spec i couldnt find the exact phone except hauwei y6 and its 2gig ram. but this guy own na 4gig. so its looks suspicious. but I don't know if it will still work normal if I buy it though
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:48am On Feb 11, 2021
TeamLeader:

refurbished phones are not good right because I even goggle the phone to see the spec i couldnt find the exact phone except hauwei y6 and its 2gig ram. but this guy own na 4gig. so its looks suspicious. but I don't know if it will still work normal if I buy it though
if you can't find it on google means it is republished, all the RAM and ROM is fake
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by smartty68(m): 8:14am On Feb 11, 2021
TeamLeader:

HAUWEI SCL-L21
EMUI 3.1
4GIG RAM
64GIG
ANDRIOD VERSION 5.1

It's a clone. That phone only has 2GB RAM/8GB Storage originally.
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by TeamLeader(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2021
smartty68:
It's a clone. That phone only has 2GB RAM/8GB Storage originally.

but bro do you really know the phone? even if its refurbished 2gig is it a good phone to buy at 8k. will it bring problems later?
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by Kingzeez10: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2021
TeamLeader:

but bro do you really know the phone? even if its refurbished 2gig is it a good phone to buy at 8k. will it bring problems later?
It won't take you more than a month before you start to regret
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by TeamLeader(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2021
Kingzeez10:
It won't take you more than a month before you start to regret

I give up. Thanks bro
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by Donkelzy(m): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2021
Jamesbiodun:

if you can't find it on google means it is republished, all the RAM and ROM is fake

Refurbished is different from clone undecided
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by theFilmtric: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2021
Dreyton36:
Anything Huawei is good to go

My best phone choice

Lights up my kpoli in peace
I'm sorry for your google services—but @Op its a good bargain

theFilmtricsay
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by smartty68(m): 10:04am On Feb 11, 2021
TeamLeader:

Isn't a good buy Bro
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2021
Don't buy it.
Re: Is This A Good Phone To Buy? Pls Help Me Guys by virago(f): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2021
TeamLeader:

HAUWEI SCL-L21
EMUI 3.1
4GIG RAM
64GIG
ANDRIOD VERSION 5.1

That is the Huawei Y6 , it doesn't come with that spec so it's either it's fake or the those are not the correct specifications

(1) (Reply)

Want Beauty? Think Infinix Note 10! / My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help / Iphone7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.