Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:58 PM

My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help (1240 Views)

That Awkward Moment Your Phone Is Faster Than Your Laptop! / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by Notyourtype: 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hello my fellow nairalander's.,

I purchased a new coolpad A8-831 device for N35,000, just a week after i decided to root the phone ( my mistake)..
during the process my phone went off, i tried to power it on again, but the phone now stuck on boot screen and only off when the battery is down.. i was told that flash the phone will bring it back to normal as it has crashed.

I have visited all the best phone repairer i know, plaza to plaza but no one can flash my phone for me.. One person even took the phone to onitsha, came back and said the phone flash file dosnt exist as those ones i see on google is scame.

The last place i visited, i had to spend about 2500 transport go and come back because i was told that if i go there, my problem will be gone. But i was told on getting there that my phone is bad market as there is no hope for my phone to work again...

Please i need your help to fix my phone.. If any one among you can recormend to me how i can solv this isue.
thanks all
Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by mushroomFarm: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Notyourtype:
Hello my fellow nairalander's..
I purchased a new coolpad A8-831 device for N35,000, just a week after i decided to root the phone ( my mistake)..
during the process my phone went off, i tried to power it on again, but the phone now stuck on boot screen and only off when the battery is down.. I have visited all the best phone repairer i know, plaza to plaza but no one can flash my phone for me.. One person even took the phone to onitsha, came back and said the phone flash file dosnt exist as those ones i see on google is scame. The last place i visited, i had to spend about 2500 transport go and come back because i was told that if i go there, my problem will be gone. But i was told on getting there that my phone is bad market as there is no hope for my phone to work again... Please i need your help to fix my phone.. If any one among you can recormend to me how i can solv this isue.
thanks all
Find coolpad and lenovo forums online and discuss your problems with them.
Contact customer support of coolpad directly
Try hard resisting. There is a way this can be done from the panel...google it.
Deepfreeze it. (Very new but it worked for me in the past. Seal it up in a nylon...put it in a cup of water and freeze it up in a refrigerator for over 24hours. Somehow it corrects memory and processor chips error on the atomic level. This errors are caused by activities such as rooting your phone.
Lastly never forget to update us with whatever works for you.
#peace

3 Likes

Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by Notyourtype: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
mushroomFarm:

Deepfreeze it. (Very new but it worked for me in the past. Seal it up in a nylon...put it in a cup of water and freeze it up in a refrigerator for over 24hours. Somehow it corrects memory and processor chips error on the subatomic level. This errors are caused by activities such as rooting your phone.
#peace
thanks but i have tried hard reseting it using the power and volume botten more than a thousand times, it will show format completed but it is not wiping the phone data.. I will try freezing it as u said
Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by mushroomFarm: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Notyourtype:

thanks but i have tried hard reseting it using the power and volume botten more than a thousand times, it will show format completed but it is not wiping the phone data.. I will try freezing it as u said
You need to YouTube how to reset it from the panel...many phones have that functionality.
Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by Notyourtype: 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
i wish i had bought a known and recognised phone

1 Like

Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by Onyeka90210(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
mushroomFarm:

Deepfreeze it. (Very new but it worked for me in the past. Seal it up in a nylon...put it in a cup of water and freeze it up in a refrigerator for over 24hours. Somehow it corrects memory and processor chips error on the atomic level. This errors are caused by activities such as rooting your phone.

#peace
shocked Deep freeze keh? Na cause say the name be coolpad?

6 Likes

Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by 11Anonymous(m): 2:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Search the internet for the Stock ROM. Flash the ROM unto the phone with a PC.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by Ola17: 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Onyeka90210:

shocked Deep freeze keh? Na cause say the name be coolpad?

I was also shocked when I saw that recommendation.

Op for your own good, don’t put your phone in the refrigerator as lithium-ion batteries don’t like extreme temperatures. Even the chips inside may get wet and spoil as a result of condensation.

Your best bet is to search online for the boot file of your phone brand and model.

You bricked your phone while trying to root it.

3 Likes

Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by Jacku: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
mushroomFarm:

#peace
are you for real with the deep freezing? Does it really work?
Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by mushroomFarm: 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jacku:
are you for real with the deep freezing? Does it really work?
I have used this method with blackberry and my coolpad before. It works like magic
Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by gogeekish(m): 4:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Contact me, I can fix it for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by Jacku: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
mushroomFarm:

I have used this method with blackberry and my coolpad before. It works like magic
wow. I might have to research this. Thanks for the insight

1 Like

Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 31, 2021
Where do u base bro?
If it's within my state I can help
Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by gistray: 1:48am On Aug 31, 2021
IPHONE OR NOTHING.

Repeat that every morning when u wake up in your coconut head
Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by Flamees(m): 2:06am On Aug 31, 2021
Notyourtype:

I recommed you flash a custom rom
Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by Notyourtype: 5:36am On Aug 31, 2021
Caio:
Where do u base bro? If it's within my state I can help
delta warri
Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Notyourtype:

delta warri
I stay in akwa ibom.
Do u have a PC?
I can help u from here.
Please don't do any of does things this guy's says.
It's will nuke ur phone completely.
If you boot loader/preloader is corrupt ur phone is gone.
At this stage there's hope.
Give me ur WhatsApp contact
Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by paduzman: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
yet again, another reason why rooting is never advisable
Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by gogeekish(m): 3:48am On Sep 01, 2021
gistray:
IPHONE OR NOTHING.

Repeat that every morning when u wake up in your coconut head

And you think who has iPhone has it all? Lolzzz.
You have not see wahala before
Re: My Phone Is Really A Bad Market For Me... Need Your Help by Cheezzyy: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Keep searching online for their care center sha. Phones like this dey hard to find solution, next time just go for phones where their care centers are easily accessible

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Pova Neo 2 Review - No NEPA No Problem / How Much Does Samsung A32 Screen Cost / Transcoders,meaning,function,&application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.