Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,170 members, 7,957,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:42 AM

How To Withdraw Money From Paypal To Nigeria Bank Account In 2021 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Money From Paypal To Nigeria Bank Account In 2021 (2495 Views)

WITHDRAW FUNDS From PAYPAL PERMANENTLY LIMITED Account of 180DAYS / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw Money From Paypal To Nigeria Bank Account In 2021 by mionyx: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
If you are like me who makes or want to make money online but got hindered as a result of PayPal limitation in Nigeria, then you need to know How to Open your Own Verified PayPal Account That Receives Funds in Nigeria Without Hiding Your IP Address and Withdraw Funds to Your Local Nigeria Bank Account
All you need to create this account is your normal Nigeria Phone Number, Correct house address, ATM Card and a Valid Government Issued ID Card

But in this post, I'll only give you the steps to withdraw money from PayPal into your direct local bank.

STEP 1: GET A UBA NAIRA OR DOLLAR PREPAID CARD

Get to any uba bank around you and as them for a naira or dollar prepaid card, you don’t need to open an account with them for this

STEP 2: ACTIVATE YOUR UBA NAIRA OR DOLLAR PREPAID CARD

Activate your uba prepaid card is a very simple process just as you would activate any normal ATM card. If you are confused simply ask the bank officials to clarify the process when you go to the back to receive the card.

STEP 3: LINK YOUR UBA NAIRA OR DOLLAR PREPAID CARD

Enter your card details in your PayPal account to link your Uba Card. make sure the is a minimum of 1000 Naira in your card, PayPal will deduct a little amount from the card and later pay it back to verify your account. Then enter a PayPal code you will receive in your statement or SMS to complete the verification of your account. A 4 digit pin will be attached to the email or sms uba will send to you to alert you. It is these 4 digits you'll submit to PayPal.

STEP 4: WITHDRAW YOUR PAYPAL FUND TO YOUR NAIRA OR DOLLAR PREPAID CARD
If you are using the normal Nigerian PayPal account, you would still not be able to make withdrawal but I know how to open an international PayPal that would enable you to make the withdrawal. If you're using the international PayPal, you'd simply click on withdraw, then select the uba card we've linked and that's all. It's all instant. You can take that uba card to the ATM to make withdrawal.

I know how frustrating it can be when you have funds in your PayPal account but don’t know how to withdraw PayPal money to Nigeria’s bank account.

Coming from someone who’s totally making money online in Nigeria, I know how frustrating it can be not to be able to this.

Years back, I had to pay over N400,000 to my cousin in the US as a tax payment for using his PayPal to receive my payment online.

PayPal is basically the backbone of every online business because it’s the most preferred method.

This is good news because you’ll be able to do following successfully in Nigeria:

I equally received payment via wire transfer but your income must have reached over a thousand dollars before this method could work for a few of your online business.

HOW TO WITHDRAW PAYPAL MONEY TO NIGERIA BANK ACCOUNT?

This is amazing because the same PayPal for some reason has backlisted Nigerians from receiving funds with PayPal in Nigeria.

So, basically with this method, I’ve been able to withdraw my PayPal funds directly to my Nigeria bank account without the help of a third party exchanger.

I attached screenshot of some of my recent withdrawal!

PayPal recent activities and withdrawal to local bank account
There was a time you can use Payoneer to do this but not anymore, I know some people equally use virtual cards for this. But I just don’t totally trust those stuff except from a trusted merchant.

Using virtual cards is still a third party. This is because you’ll still need to move the money from your virtual account to your Nigeria account.

And for you to do this, it’s going to be on their terms and their own exchange rate. Because it’s their business and they are in to make money too.

But how would you feel being able to withdraw your PayPal money to your Nigeria bank account and you receive your alert immediately in naira.

I’m not talking about domiciliary accounts here AKA (Dollar accounts). Because using this account will only give you the privilege to cash out in dollars.

Which means you’ll still need to exchange the dollar cash for naira. But with this method, you’ll cash out in Naira instantly.

1. Start a dropshipping business without the barrier of payment
2. The same thing goes for affiliate marketing
3. Fiverr
4. Making money on social media
5. Render your service online and get paid instantly
6. You could also use it as a payment gateway instead of Paystack for USD payments
7. And many others…

Like I said earlier, a Nigerian PayPal account can't allow you to make withdrawal.
The thing is I’ve written a report (eBook) on this on how you can set it up an international PayPal, no VPN, no international document needed, no fake address/phone number needed, with your normal credentials you can open one yourself following my step by step guide.

However, it going to cost you a little fee, you can check it out.

Also, I’m trying to avoid the situation were such opportunity will be abused, we know the situation of things in Nigeria.

And I’m sure we wouldn’t want PayPal to reverse their generosity because this is done in 100 percent transparency.

TIPS BEFORE CREATING YOUR VERIFY PAYPAL ACCOUNT THAT RECEIVES FUNDS IN NIGERIA
I know there are various means on how to create a PayPal account that receives funds in Nigeria. However, you should know some certain things beforehand that might cost you in the long run.

I’ll list them below:

Your PayPal account will be re-verify once you hit a certain milestone of sending payment out
So make sure your names on your PayPal account is the same as the one on your Nigeria bank statement of account
The same thing goes for the address.
Your new account may go under review if a huge amount of money enters when it’s still fresh.
Don’t play smart with PayPal you could lose your money.
Once everything is checked you can enjoy doing business with PayPal.

I shared an image below when I was notified to confirm my identity by PayPal after I reached a certain milestone of sending out payment.

I did my PayPal identity confirmation by sending my Nigeria address, Passport, Statement of account and my Nigeria phone number, I didn’t lie about my address or identity and my account was re-verify and the milestone was lifted.

If you, however, used a different country location as your address and fake number I don’t know how you’re going to verify your account.

Let’s just hope that won’t happen. But if you keep using your PayPal for transactions, that is, sending and receiving payment, you’re just to hit the milestone.

There’s a particular milestone for a certain amount of transaction, once you hit it you’re going to need to verify your identity.

Get The Report Now!

So, that’s it on how to withdraw PayPal funds to your Nigeria bank account,

If you'd like to have the step by step guide you can click on this link to send me a message.

http:///3tIhwff

Any thoughts on this?

Please use the comment box. I’m right here with you.

Picture 1 - screenshot of some of my past transactions.

Picture 2 - screenshot of a Nigerian PayPal. Nigerian PayPal don't have withdrawal button.

Picture 3 - international PayPal with withdrawal button.

Picture 4 - After verifying my PayPal with my normal Nigerian documents and now there's no limit to the amount I can send and receive.

Chat me up for the guide. It's a small fee to save you from the charges of the middle men. Now that crypto is banned by CBN, PayPal is now more important than before and the middle men knows it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal To Nigeria Bank Account In 2021 by SamgoldBaba: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2021
I'd get back to you when I'm done with the withdrawal.
Thankiu
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal To Nigeria Bank Account In 2021 by mionyx: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
SamgoldBaba:
I'd get back to you when I'm done with the withdrawal.

Thankiu

Okay
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal To Nigeria Bank Account In 2021 by edoziechris: 7:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
We Buy and Sell
PayPal
Skrill,
Payoneer,
Bitcoin,
Ethereum,
Gift Cards(ITunes, Amazon, Steam, Visa etc) and
Other Cryptocurrencies and E currencies at the best rate on [url=edozexchange.com]Edozexchange.com[/url]

We pay instantly for all E-currencies and Cryptocurrencies..

Feel free to use our Exchange service today

Visit our website @ https://edozexchange.com

Or Contact Us directly on WhatsApp @
+2347068425439

We equally have a free guide on how to create and Maintain paypal account that sends and receives payment in Nigeria

Thanks for your continuous Patronage
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal To Nigeria Bank Account In 2021 by paddyDIGITAL(m): 6:16am On Jun 23, 2021
mionyx:
If you are like me who makes or want to make money online but got hindered as a result of PayPal limitation in Nigeria, then you need to know How to Open your Own Verified PayPal Account That Receives Funds in Nigeria Without Hiding Your IP Address and Withdraw Funds to Your Local Nigeria Bank Account
All you need to create this account is your normal Nigeria Phone Number, Correct house address, ATM Card and a Valid Government Issued ID Card

But in this post, I'll only give you the steps to withdraw money from PayPal into your direct local bank.

STEP 1: GET A UBA NAIRA OR DOLLAR PREPAID CARD

Get to any uba bank around you and as them for a naira or dollar prepaid card, you don’t need to open an account with them for this

STEP 2: ACTIVATE YOUR UBA NAIRA OR DOLLAR PREPAID CARD

Activate your uba prepaid card is a very simple process just as you would activate any normal ATM card. If you are confused simply ask the bank officials to clarify the process when you go to the back to receive the card.

STEP 3: LINK YOUR UBA NAIRA OR DOLLAR PREPAID CARD

Enter your card details in your PayPal account to link your Uba Card. make sure the is a minimum of 1000 Naira in your card, PayPal will deduct a little amount from the card and later pay it back to verify your account. Then enter a PayPal code you will receive in your statement or SMS to complete the verification of your account. A 4 digit pin will be attached to the email or sms uba will send to you to alert you. It is these 4 digits you'll submit to PayPal.

STEP 4: WITHDRAW YOUR PAYPAL FUND TO YOUR NAIRA OR DOLLAR PREPAID CARD
If you are using the normal Nigerian PayPal account, you would still not be able to make withdrawal but I know how to open an international PayPal that would enable you to make the withdrawal. If you're using the international PayPal, you'd simply click on withdraw, then select the uba card we've linked and that's all. It's all instant. You can take that uba card to the ATM to make withdrawal.

I know how frustrating it can be when you have funds in your PayPal account but don’t know how to withdraw PayPal money to Nigeria’s bank account.

Coming from someone who’s totally making money online in Nigeria, I know how frustrating it can be not to be able to this.

Years back, I had to pay over N400,000 to my cousin in the US as a tax payment for using his PayPal to receive my payment online.

PayPal is basically the backbone of every online business because it’s the most preferred method.

This is good news because you’ll be able to do following successfully in Nigeria:

I equally received payment via wire transfer but your income must have reached over a thousand dollars before this method could work for a few of your online business.

HOW TO WITHDRAW PAYPAL MONEY TO NIGERIA BANK ACCOUNT?

This is amazing because the same PayPal for some reason has backlisted Nigerians from receiving funds with PayPal in Nigeria.

So, basically with this method, I’ve been able to withdraw my PayPal funds directly to my Nigeria bank account without the help of a third party exchanger.

I attached screenshot of some of my recent withdrawal!

PayPal recent activities and withdrawal to local bank account
There was a time you can use Payoneer to do this but not anymore, I know some people equally use virtual cards for this. But I just don’t totally trust those stuff except from a trusted merchant.

Using virtual cards is still a third party. This is because you’ll still need to move the money from your virtual account to your Nigeria account.

And for you to do this, it’s going to be on their terms and their own exchange rate. Because it’s their business and they are in to make money too.

But how would you feel being able to withdraw your PayPal money to your Nigeria bank account and you receive your alert immediately in naira.

I’m not talking about domiciliary accounts here AKA (Dollar accounts). Because using this account will only give you the privilege to cash out in dollars.

Which means you’ll still need to exchange the dollar cash for naira. But with this method, you’ll cash out in Naira instantly.

1. Start a dropshipping business without the barrier of payment
2. The same thing goes for affiliate marketing
3. Fiverr
4. Making money on social media
5. Render your service online and get paid instantly
6. You could also use it as a payment gateway instead of Paystack for USD payments
7. And many others…

Like I said earlier, a Nigerian PayPal account can't allow you to make withdrawal.
The thing is I’ve written a report (eBook) on this on how you can set it up an international PayPal, no VPN, no international document needed, no fake address/phone number needed, with your normal credentials you can open one yourself following my step by step guide.

However, it going to cost you a little fee, you can check it out.

Also, I’m trying to avoid the situation were such opportunity will be abused, we know the situation of things in Nigeria.

And I’m sure we wouldn’t want PayPal to reverse their generosity because this is done in 100 percent transparency.

TIPS BEFORE CREATING YOUR VERIFY PAYPAL ACCOUNT THAT RECEIVES FUNDS IN NIGERIA
I know there are various means on how to create a PayPal account that receives funds in Nigeria. However, you should know some certain things beforehand that might cost you in the long run.

I’ll list them below:

Your PayPal account will be re-verify once you hit a certain milestone of sending payment out
So make sure your names on your PayPal account is the same as the one on your Nigeria bank statement of account
The same thing goes for the address.
Your new account may go under review if a huge amount of money enters when it’s still fresh.
Don’t play smart with PayPal you could lose your money.
Once everything is checked you can enjoy doing business with PayPal.

I shared an image below when I was notified to confirm my identity by PayPal after I reached a certain milestone of sending out payment.

I did my PayPal identity confirmation by sending my Nigeria address, Passport, Statement of account and my Nigeria phone number, I didn’t lie about my address or identity and my account was re-verify and the milestone was lifted.

If you, however, used a different country location as your address and fake number I don’t know how you’re going to verify your account.

Let’s just hope that won’t happen. But if you keep using your PayPal for transactions, that is, sending and receiving payment, you’re just to hit the milestone.

There’s a particular milestone for a certain amount of transaction, once you hit it you’re going to need to verify your identity.

Get The Report Now!

So, that’s it on how to withdraw PayPal funds to your Nigeria bank account,

If you'd like to have the step by step guide you can click on this link to send me a message.

http:///3tIhwff

Any thoughts on this?

Please use the comment box. I’m right here with you.

Picture 1 - screenshot of some of my past transactions.

Picture 2 - screenshot of a Nigerian PayPal. Nigerian PayPal don't have withdrawal button.

Picture 3 - international PayPal with withdrawal button.

Picture 4 - After verifying my PayPal with my normal Nigerian documents and now there's no limit to the amount I can send and receive.

Chat me up for the guide. It's a small fee to save you from the charges of the middle men. Now that crypto is banned by CBN, PayPal is now more important than before and the middle men knows it.

Impressive info.
In case you have any client who does not have time to create the account with the guide, I'm available to create. We could be partners.
Check my signature.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal To Nigeria Bank Account In 2021 by salt1: 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

Impressive info.
In case you have any client who does not have time to create the account with the guide, I'm available to create. We could be partners.
Check my signature.

Can you assist me?
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal To Nigeria Bank Account In 2021 by paddyDIGITAL(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
salt1:

Can you assist me?
I create account. My fee is moderate.
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal To Nigeria Bank Account In 2021 by salt1: 5:25am On Jun 27, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

I create account. My fee is moderate.

Mention it here
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal To Nigeria Bank Account In 2021 by paddyDIGITAL(m): 7:44am On Jun 27, 2021
salt1:

Mention it here
LOL. What if I said you should chat me up for a free PayPal account, would you insist we continue the discussion here? Naija brethren!!!
Re: How To Withdraw Money From Paypal To Nigeria Bank Account In 2021 by Mulane(f): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Tiles/marble Business In Nigeria / Using Quickteller's Western Union Bank Transfer / Why Chinese Manufacturing Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.