Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC (40849 Views)

With Tinubu’s Visit, Wike Has Officially Joined APC, Says PDP PCC / Fashola, Sanwo-olu Say Sokoto Deputy Governor Has Joined APC / Rochas Okorocha Joined APC Members In Abuja Today(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Ojiofor: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Igbos have lost their 2nd savior as them refuse to learn, one day MNK himself go decamp leaving his extremely emotional and gullible followers devastated.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Sunnydoo: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
The world says; if you can't beat them, you join them.

The Word says; come out from among them and be ye separated.....

The world VS the Word is always constrant.

Lets always stand out and stand tall. Even if we are exposed as a result of the skeletons in our cupboards or wardrobes, they are opportunities to reconcile with God and do appropriate restitutions, then face the consequences here on earth than the wrath of God after life.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Brushstrokes20: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nig politicians are bunch of self serving THIEVES!

# no idealogy
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by nemynely(m): 6:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
And the bankrolling continues...
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

And umahi is what?

Pot calling kettle black

Umahi has moved once, FFK don move like 3 or 4 times now, running to and from pdp and apc.

Check igbo states and igbo politicians wella, 99% of them have been in pdp since 1999
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Jerryherd:

Umahi a typical Yamree man conquered civil war fulani slaves

Join APC after being called 5%ter inconsequential and denied appointment like service chief

Umahi has moved once, FFK don move like 3 or 4 times now, running to and from pdp and apc.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
If I were Buhari I will call Femi to one side and give him a dirty slap.

So, upon all your jabbing you can still join APC.

APC>-PDP na dem dem
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by LordKO(m): 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
He hasn't left the PDP according to what he said less than 5 minutes ago.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Brushstrokes20: 6:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Except the current crop of self serving politicians are exterminated, the shithole remains doomed!

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Bigchristo: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
Islie:

https://www.independent.ng/fani-kayode-officially-joins-apc-yahaya-bello-confirms/
Yall should have expect this long time ago, because politicians don’t have permanent friends and enemy, but he is so shameless to even do that now.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Theoarhics: 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
He's of no political value. Let him join.cos he has been jobless since playing the opposition.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Urbanboy09(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2021
If he likes let him join APZ, that's none of my business
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by FashionCookie(f): 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
If na true, na be say this man don mad finish...
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
Islie:

https://www.independent.ng/fani-kayode-officially-joins-apc-yahaya-bello-confirms/

As a human being, Nothing can ever be more Important than SURVIVAL. Most especially In a poverty capital of the World.......

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Patrioticman007(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ojiofor:
Igbos have lost their 2nd savior as them refuse to learn, one day MNK himself go decamp leaving his extremely emotional and gullible followers devastated.

Time never lies, with time every right thinking ipobian will leave envy & hatred group to join Nigeria of our dream, for time will heal the pain ipobians are feeling right now for loosing their information minister to Nigeria, what a de javu, of pains they felt, when Ojukwu ran away to ivory coast over failed Biafra hamlet.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by emmydee(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
THIS NATION IS A BIG JOKE!
I am fed up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Youngmaster0(m): 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

Show me Buhari in Yoruba traditional dress grin
E.ru Fulani grin
You mean Yoruba oba that gave buhari his stool of power to sat on
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by js230003: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2021
Gathering of the bad guys
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Jerryherd: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Logan23:

Umahi is chairman SouthEast Governors forum, chairman PDP Governors forum,
A Governor in PDP tiny Landlocked state
Umahi's region is marginalised FFK"s region is not

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by 4X4: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
HYPOCRITE
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by DenreleDave(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:
Typical Yoruba man...

Shameless..

How he go take bend lick that dirty ass wey he don insult..

Tueh...

Like umahi

Typical myanmireee grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Tecno66: 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
FFK have already gone down as the most shameless human being in Nigeria. I wonder how his criticism from now onwards will look like. with all I've been hearing about him I can now confidently say that FFK is indeed a mad man
He will now begin to criticize pdp. Obj said it before o. He said, give ffk food, he will begin to dance to the music you are playing for him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
FFK have already gone down as the most shameless human being in Nigeria. I wonder how his criticism from now onwards will look like. with all I've been hearing about him I can now confidently say that FFK is indeed a mad man
Not only ffk, but all Nigerian politicians are mad, and only care about themselves...
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by k2money(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
I laugh at those whom took him as their hero. Thinking he's fighting for Jonathan and PDP. As it is now Jonathan too seems to be in APC.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Jerryherd: 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2021
ChoCho54:
Your school fees was a waste if you actually scribbled that poo.

Your parents did a bad job if this is your comment

Zero sense

Zero tact

Just dumb yamree stale Insult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by bugalo: 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
Our politicians are just deceiving Nigerians
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Polyglot7pointO: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
shame on him , shame on all shameless, classless idiots... If you’ve never met the devil in the road of life, its because you’re both heading in the same direction..
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by chegbe1104: 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
FFK is a known Fulani slave who has been going about looking for political appointment but Baba Buhari ignored him. Now he has decamped to APC, a supposedly slave party that has enslaved all politicians from SW, SS, SE etc. It means then that herdsmen that have been slaughtering, maiming, raping etc southern women according to FFK have also stopped their deadly and evil practices that is why FFK joined them. It also means the wickedness and stone heartedness of Buhari has also stopped.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by joseph1832(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
When it's made official I'll have a laugh at one of the greatest political prostitute of our time. grin
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Donedeal1(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Watch the man begin to tell praise of the APC government, and snatch a good pieces of the action soon.
Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by skaramanga: 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Shameless stomach infrastructure outcast. FFK is vermin

1 Like

Re: Governor Yahaya Bello Confirms That Femi Fani-Kayode Has Joined APC by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2021
U see my brothers and sisters, na hypocrites full this country, if ffk could join APC after all his cockandbull don't be surprise if u see the likes of fayose or wike In APC one day ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Bindow Lost Adamawa’s Governorship Election / Pictures Of PDP Situation Room / Final Solution To Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.