Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,179 members, 7,953,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Special Thanks To South-east Based Vloggers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Thanks To South-east Based Vloggers (329 Views)

Vote For Buhari To Return Power To South-west In 2023 – Fashola / Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate / South East Based Man Predictions About 2019 Elections (facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Thanks To South-east Based Vloggers by horsepower102: 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
There used to be a time when I will search for hours trying to find videos or even pictures of south east cities.
There used to be a time when outsiders used to think that Nigeria was only Lagos and Abuja.
There used to be a time when pictures from the 1990s and early 2000s was the search results online when someone wants to see how south east cities look like.
There used to be a time when I started wondering if Igbo people hate taking pictures of their cities or are they too busy with business to take simple pictures.

But

In the recent years the amount of videos and pictures that showcase the south east has increased exponentially and has helped to cure the ignorance of so many..

Thanks to all the people who took their time to video and photograph so many places in the south east.

Thanks to people like spyder880, Eboh media, Chiefvera, empireafrique and so many others who helped put the south east on the radar online.

3 Likes

Re: Special Thanks To South-east Based Vloggers by spyder880(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
I love my south east, wishing I will have more time to show more.

6 Likes

Re: Special Thanks To South-east Based Vloggers by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
What exactly did they do?

We are not practising regional Government.

SE is an acronymn for FG in capturing zones.

Stop using the term carelessly.
Re: Special Thanks To South-east Based Vloggers by horsepower102: 6:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
Juliusmalema:
What exactly did they do?

We are not practising regional Government.

SE is an acronymn for FG in capturing zones.

Stop using the term carelessly.

Why do you like seeking attention like a kid. Grow up men. Its getting boring with your nuisance. What you wrote makes no sense. This is the last I will respond to you on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Special Thanks To South-east Based Vloggers by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
horsepower102:

Why do you like seeking attention like a kid. Grow up men. Its getting boring with your nuisance. What you wrote makes no sense. This is the last I will respond to you on this thread.

What I said is just the plain truth. You people are making this SE stuff looks like one kind of regional Government which is not existing anyway.

You are mis-using the rationale behind the birthing of such zones.

(1) (Reply)

Ndi Anambra Deserve A Better State, Says Oligbo / IGP Deploys Four Riot Police Squadrons, Chopper In Oyo / Insecurity: I Don’t Run To Buhari For So,i Handle Things In Kogi – Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.