Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" (30503 Views)

'Why Do We Amplify The Faults Of Previous Govt' - Ahmad To Tinubu's Appointees / They Have Stashed Money And Now They’re Useless, Bashir Ahmad To APC Governors / Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by fergie001: 6:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has refuted reports that he has defected to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Though we have had meetings across party lines and we are in a season of political consultation I have not left the PDP.

Femi Fani-Kayode

The Personal Assistant on New Media to President Muhammadu Buhari, Bashir Ahmad also replied him via Twitter...

Please stay in your lane, sir.

Bashir Ahmad

It was reported earlier this week, that Fani-Kayode was making surreptitious moves to return to the APC after meeting with the Chairman, Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) Gov. Mai Mala Buni and Kogi Governor Yahaya Bello at a Guest House in Abuja.

It can be recalled that Governor Yahaya Bello some hours ago,
confirmed that "FFK" as he is fondly called, has defected to the ruling Party.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by chatinent: 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
Political jargon from a political harlot.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by yanabasee1(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Oshey.....

Shame no go gree make FFK join APC, Buhari will deal with him decisively......

Buhari weh no the forgive?

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Racoon(m): 6:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lie! Never believe the words of any fucking politician. They are always talking the reversal of whatsoever they say or intend to say.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by sapientia(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lol
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Nwodosis(m): 6:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
But the voice is of APC but the body is of PDP for now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by olukaygold(m): 6:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
Baba don voice out...[center][/center]

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by oz4real83(m): 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
If it is true that FFK is going back to the APC, it will be worse than a dog going back to its vomit. I'm not surprised if it turns out to be true, most Nigerian politicians have zero integrity. I'm waiting for the eulogies that he will be showering on PMB if it turns out to be true embarassed

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Writendearn: 7:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Even though FFK has proven himself to be a man of lower character and dignity, I believe this is just a case of misunderstanding. I doubt he would stoop to such depths of buffoonery.

Here's what he had to say about 14 months ago when similar news was circulated about him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by festacman(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
For FFK to join APC, he has to go to the APC in his ward and dobale before registering. He can't register in Abuja or in Gov. Yahaya's office.

By the way, if eventually he joins then it is an early sign that strengthens the rumour that Goodluck Jonathan might be drafted by some Northern elements with interests that are SUPERIOR to Bashir Ahmad's protests and rants.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by mariahAngel(f): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2021
"We're in a season of political consultation"

Who knew there was such a term? cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
Noted
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lol

They can all go dance at a strip club if they so wish.

No one gives a flying fvck about them.

They are very useless as far as the development of this great nation is concerned.

I wonder how well meaning leaders will be so concerned about political parties and likes on social media.

Who is FFK to begin with??

12 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
Yoruba people and hypocrisy eeeeeh

dats why I don't take my Yoruba friends serious

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by TimeManager(m): 7:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Asgard13:
cheesy

WHO TAKES A YORUBA MAN LIKE FANI KAYODE SERIOUS

A BEGGAR WITHOUT SHAME ..

A TYPICAL YORUBA MAN..
Nnamdi Kanu.

kiss the truth!

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by ChoCho54(f): 7:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
yanabasee1:
Oshey.....

Shame no go gree make FFK join APC, Buhari will deal with him decisively......

Buhari weh no the forgive?
Same buhari that's a robot?

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by ChoCho54(f): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
I just pray ffk joins APC.

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Asgard13: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
TimeManager:

kiss the truth!

So what!

KISS THE TRUTH

3 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Bighead9: 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2021
FFK is not welcome in APC. He should stick to PDP, APGA or any Biafran Party. grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
But sometimes I wonder if this FFK get sense at all.

Umahi is better, he never insulted Buhari and never made some ugly remarks.

Is it not better to even quit partisan politics rather than dancing shamefully in the public?

Why can't politicians in

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by TriCee: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Lol, even Bashir can't stop that 'basket mouth's' defection. He is shameless and would be thought a lesson or two by APC goons.

They're waiting for him. Huger bad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ipob be like...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by TimeManager(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Emyzoloye5:
Yoruba people and hypocrisy eeeeeh

dats why I don't take my Yoruba friends serious
All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA, is still feeling the ripples of the recent defection of Former Governor Peter Obi to the Peoples Democratic Party. This has led to Governor Willie Obiano’s senior special assistant on inter party affairs, Chief Ben Obi to let the cat out of the bag on Obi's treachery and betrayal of trust. He(Ben Obi) stated Friday that the late Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu always suspected that the former governor would dump APGA once he was out of this world.

In a chat with journalists in Awka, Ben Obi, who incidentally served as SSA to former Governor Obi revealed that he was present when late Ikemba Nnewi asked Obi three times if he would dump APGA for another party to which the former governor swore he would never do.

According the the SSA, “We grew up together and attended the same school and I knew that Obi is very crafty, which sometimes fail him.

"I saw his defection coming because I worked with him as SSA on inter party affairs and throughout the period he was in court fighting to get his mandate back.

“During his tenure, we were at the Holy Trinity Cathedral, Onitsha when Ojukwu fainted. I had to carry him in my Hummer Jeep to the nearby Waterside Hospital for treatment and as I was singing a song to him, Obi came in. At that point, Ikemba raised his head and asked Obi if he was sure he would not leave APGA and he answered yes. Ojukwu repeated the question two times and this made Obi to swear with a bible he was holding that he would never leave APGA to any other party.

“Ojukwu asked this the question because he suspected that the former governor would dump APGA as soon as he (Ojukwu) was no more. It was unfortunate that he he did not keep to that promise.”

He (Obi) once Attributed leaving APGA to PDP as going to Iraq, adding that by eventually joining PDP, he is now in Iraq and he knows the consequences.

He also reiterated that it was hypocritical of the former governor to have castigated Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State for leaving APGA when he too had similar plans as soon as he left office.

Obi accused the former governor of being the reason why the party lost all the senatorial seats in 2011, particularly that of Anambra Central contested by the late Professor Dora Akunyili.

He further stated: “He did not want Akunyili to be in the senate because of his own ambition of going to the senate in 2015. If he wanted Akunyili to go to senate, why did he take her to the Head Bridge Drug market, Onitsha to campaign knowing the role Akunyili played in fighting fake drug producers in that market as the director general of NAFDAC?

“Besides, Head Bridge is not even part of Anambra Central and he took her there just to mess her up and he got what he wanted because we were stoned by the traders who were still bearing grudges against Akunyili.”

Former Governor Peter Obi has since denied being interested in contesting for the senate. But who would believe that?

kiss the truth!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by spinzagom(m): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Is Bashir Ahmad the owner of APC? Mad people everywhere
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Donspicey: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
2secs every wia don burst......

Wahala for Problem.....
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by BF69BF: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
FFK the clout chaser.
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Sirjamo: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
When you join APC, your sins are forgiven. When you join PDP, you've never sinned at all.
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by Enudapan: 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by merits(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
fergie001:
Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has refuted reports that he has defected to the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

Femi Fani-Kayode

The Personal Assistant on New Media to President Muhammadu Buhari, Bashir Ahmad also replied him via Twitter...

Bashir Ahmad

It was reported earlier this week, that Fani-Kayode was making surreptitious moves to return to the APC after meeting with the Chairman, Caretaker/Extra-Ordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) Gov. Mai Mala Buni and Kogi Governor Yahaya Bello at a Guest House in Abuja.

It can be recalled that Governor Yahaya Bello some hours ago,
confirmed that "FFK" as he is fondly called, has defected to the ruling Party.

Re: Bashir Ahmad To Femi Fani-Kayode: "Stay In Your Lane, Sir" by tfelicityk(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
Who e epp?

Everyone is looking for money and fame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Governorship Primary Results Collation 2022 (Photos) / Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers / Tinubu, Shettima, GEJ, Sanwo-Olu And Others Attend Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.