Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government (960 Views)

IPOB Killed Chike, Akunyili's Husband — Uche Mefor / Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated / How Security Agents Hunting For IPOB Killed Unarmed People In Enugu - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by OyigboUpdate: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
IPOB does damage control and stops collecting levies for the mean time.
But Ijele Speaks is still asking for justice on madam social who was killed by IPOB alongside the prophet in 2017.

We need justice from the government from for our Igbo brothers, killed by IPOB

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2744550545806651&id=100162598776061

Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by OyigboUpdate: 7:13pm On Feb 10, 2021
Government should intervene

Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by crispus09(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Accusation and counter accusation
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by OyigboUpdate: 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
crispus09:

IPOB killed madam social.
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by OyigboUpdate: 7:29pm On Feb 10, 2021
crispus09:

Ijelespeaks has provided all necessary evidence and is challenging IPOB in court. The same way they killed the prophet.
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by HeadShot: 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
IPOB does damage control and stops collecting levies for the mean time.
But Ijele Speaks is still asking for justice on madam social who was killed by IPOB alongside the prophet in 2017.

We need justice from the government from for our Igbo brothers, killed by IPOB

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2744550545806651&id=100162598776061

Last last

Shame will be yours
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
mmmmm
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by IamFINESSE: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Oyigboupdate = ijele speak
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by Omoslim26: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ijelespeaks has provided all necessary evidence and is challenging IPOB in court. The same way they killed the prophet.

Which particular Ipob are we talking about is it the one dat our ohaneze proscribed in Ala Igbo or is there another Ipob

anyone found doing Ipob should be arrested and punished for flaunting the proscribtion order

we remain unbending in our decision
ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by Omoslim26: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Up till date I am still yet to understand why it's taking people so hard to see through dis well organized scam package from dat nigga from Afara Ukwu Umuahia

Well The World have heard our voice through the Anchoring of the Ohaneze Ipob does not represents Ala Igbo

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by fireback: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Any day you fail to mention that name "KANU", that day you shall DIE. so, continue to call on that name to avoid your untimely death.
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by OyigboUpdate: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
fireback:
Any day you fail to mention that name "KANU", that day you shall DIE. so, continue to call on that name to avoid your untimely death.

What I said is it a lie?
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by OyigboUpdate: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Omoslim26:
Up till date I am still yet to understand why it's taking people so hard to see through dis well organized scam package from dat nigga from Afara Ukwu Umuahia

Well The World have heard our voice through the Anchoring of the Ohaneze Ipob does not represents Ala Igbo

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

We igbos stand in unity to say No against IPOB.
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by Omoslim26: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Well be it as it may we should not also neglect the fact dat the Igbo nation suffers marginalization in this Union this is no secret

but notwithstanding we will not allow our emotions be played on by that scammer from Isiama Afara Ukwu Umuahia whose only achievement in Igboland is sending our able bodied young men to their early graves while he stays where he is and cash out big time on this scam package
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by Notasyouthink: 9:45pm On Feb 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Udelespeaks challenging IPOB in which law court??

What happened in turkey was it not the same as challenging IPOB in court and you ended up deported from turkey grin grin grin

And now you are frustrated and hopeless.
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by Notasyouthink: 9:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

What I said is it a lie?
Udele, do you have any evidence?? Or your usual lies and propaganda.
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
Thugs
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by mbaise1000: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
OyigboUpdate:

Chief
Who are the we? because everywhere you go people are in support of IPOB, and if you reslly think YOU are in the majority, how about you support for the call of referendum so that the ""we"" can stop IPOB ONCE AND FOR EVER?

3 Likes

Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by mbaise1000: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Omoslim26:

Well be it as it may we should not also neglect the fact dat the Igbo nation suffers marginalization in this Union this is no secret

but notwithstanding we will not allow our emotions be played on by that scammer from Isiama Afara Ukwu Umuahia whose only achievement in Igboland is sending our able bodied young men to their early graves while he stays where he is and cash out big time on this scam package

So what will be your suggestion for the way foward for the igbo nation in nigeria and the solution to stop that marginalization? And do you think that it can ever be stopped, I want you to say the truth, the real truth just as it is in your mind and based on what is happening now and what has being happening simce even before the formation of IPOB,
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by OyigboUpdate: 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

So what will be your suggestion for the way foward for the igbo nation in nigeria and the solution to stop that marginalization? And do you think that it can ever be stopped, I want you to say the truth, the real truth just as it is in your mind and based on what is happening now and what has being happening simce even before the formation of IPOB,

Uche mefor Biafra movement is 100x better than Nnamdi Kanu's own.
People like Notasyouthink has been blindfolded by Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by adadike(f): 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Is it really true that Madam social was killed by IPOB? If , true, what was her crime? I remembered Kanu used to talk about the sanctity of life, so what changed?
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by Omoslim26: 10:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

First and foremost the marginalization cannot fully stop it can be reduced to the minimum by a sensitive govt that wants to create a balance just like we saw in GEJ tenure

be it as it may we should all understand that we are in an existing Union I am not a Child and I know dat in The heart of an average Igbo man lies the hope of having a Country where he can truely call his but while we hope for dat to come to pass let's figure out ways to develop ourselves and region

let's make sure our leaders are accountable and do the right thing

other regions are clamouring for a restructuring let's join in

it's no secret that our leaders like other regions have not been up in their game

let's make them do the right thing

I tell you from realible source dat some SE leaders are watering the creation of a regional security outfit but the ohaneze youth wing are mounting pressure on the Governors and before April ending it will be launched

God bless Ala Igbo
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by OyigboUpdate: 10:50pm On Feb 10, 2021
adadike:
Is it really true that Madam social was killed by IPOB? If , true, what was her crime? I remembered Kanu used to talk about the sanctity of life, so what changed?

Prophet Nwodo was also assainated after he publicly denounced IPOB.
If you check Uche Mefor Facebook wall IPOB members are commenting death threats for him and publicly saying they'll kill him if they see him outside.

If you check very well this was also was provoked Asari Dokubo and Blessedom to start attacking IPOB.
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by OyigboUpdate: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Omoslim26:

First and foremost the marginalization cannot fully stop it can be reduced to the minimum by a sensitive govt that wants to create a balance just like we saw in GEJ tenure

be it as it may we should all understand that we are in an existing Union I am not a Child and I know dat in The heart of an average Igbo man lies the hope of having a Country where he can truely call his but while we hope for dat to come to pass let's figure out ways to develop ourselves and region

let's make sure our leaders are accountable and do the right thing

other regions are clamouring for a restructuring let's join in

it's no secret that our leaders like other regions have not been up in their game

let's make them do the right thing

I tell you from realible source dat some SE leaders are watering the creation of a regional security outfit but the ohaneze youth wing are mounting pressure on the Governors and before April ending it will be launched

God bless Ala Igbo

This thing too long
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by Omoslim26: 10:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

This thing too long
There are many more solutions to proffer those are just the apex ones
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by Epstein(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2021
Hmmm....

Someone got to die!

MNK?
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by Notasyouthink: 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Uche mefor Biafra movement is 100x better than Nnamdi Kanu's own.
People like Notasyouthink has been blindfolded by Nnamdi Kanu
Uche mefor's biafra movement is 100x better than Nnamdi kanu so says ozu udele grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by Notasyouthink: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
What of you that always go against rule8
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by Biafrawemove: 11:05pm On Feb 10, 2021
grin

Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by adadike(f): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Prophet Nwodo was also assainated after he publicly denounced IPOB.
If you check Uche Mefor Facebook wall IPOB members are commenting death threats for him and publicly saying they'll kill him if they see him outside.

If you check very well this was also was provoked Asari Dokubo and Blessedom to start attacking IPOB.

okay. My own is to advice my people as nwa Ada and this will be the last I will do on nairaland
Ndi Igbo believe that man is equal to man, and every man is entitled to his opinion. You are not a true Igbo man if all you do is follow any body's words sheepishly without first thinking about it and forming an opinion of your own. I have also seen lots of death threats both in Facebook and nairaland issued by members of IPOB for just saying your mind, why should it be? What then is the sanctity of life?why then do we say that igbos are egalitarian? Onye Mara the right thing , do it. Where then is our love, unity and strength if you cannot stand your brother that have a different opinion from yours? In all we do, ka Uche anyi di ya. For those that will find my post offensive, biko eweniwe maka it's just my opinion. Thank you all
Re: Justice For The People IPOB Killed Ijelespeaks Begs Government by Kwem(m): 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2021
I'm perplexed and at the same time sad that i didn't check the title together with the op before i open this worthless piece of trash....

I have to slap the two sides of my cheeks. It's will serve as a reminder to me, this guy is a zoneB........

(1) (2) (Reply)

Endsars: Is The Business At LCC More Important Than The Lives Of Nigerians? / Cows Grazing In The Street Of Abuja Despite Ban / Nairaland Owner Seun Should Run For 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.