Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me – Buhari (599 Views)

Anti-corruption Fight: Only Corrupt People Afraid of PMB - Kashamu / Jonathan ‘has Nothing To Fear From Me’- Buhari / Bombers Wanted To Assassinate Me – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me – Buhari by ziccoit: 8:54am On Apr 07, 2011
By VINCENT UJUMADU

AWKA – THE presidential candidate of Congress for Progressive Change, CPC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd), has said his administration would ensure even development of the country and judicious application of resources, insisting that it was only corrupt Nigerians that were afraid of him coming to office.

Speaking in Onitsha during his campaign tour of Anambra State, Buhari assured that his party would build more link roads to food basket areas in the country for the benefit of farmers, to make them get value for their efforts and make food more abundant and cheap for everyone.

He said: “Nigeria has suffered in the past 12 years owing to PDP misrule and misappropriation of national funds. CPC would ensure adequate application of the nation’s resources and ensure security in all parts of the country. We will also stop all forms of misappropriation of public funds meant for the betterment of generality of our people and anybody found to engage in corrupt ion will have himself to blame.

“Under CPC leadership, workers in the country would be adequately remunerated, while power supply must work to power-up our industries and cottage industries. We will return accountability in government affairs and I assure Nigerians that I will lead by example for everybody to follow.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/04/corrupt-people-are-afraid-of-me-buhari/

Now can we safely say 99% of pro-GEJ want to cover the tracks of their corrupt relatives, friends, associate etc in PDP government sad sad
Re: Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me – Buhari by Bawss1(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2011
Corruption is all I keep hearing from team BB. Thats all nice and dandy but they all seem to get rather quiet when it comes to issues of addressing this country's economy. Have they nothing to offer in this regard?
Re: Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me – Buhari by Eziachi: 9:22am On Apr 07, 2011
Bawss1:

Corruption is all I keep hearing from team BB. Thats all nice and dandy but they all seem to get rather quiet when it comes to issues of addressing this country's economy. Have they nothing to offer in this regard?

Have you heard about going out to buy a new furniture when your house roofing is leaking?
Talking about economy,which is money without addressing corruption as the first and last of the agenda, is like selling and putting your money in an open pocket.
Arrest corruption today, every other thing will fall into place.

It is like what Jesus told his followers- first seek God's kingdom or govt and the rest will be added unto you, ie the kingdom or God's govt when it comes will then take care of the rest of your problems but you must first get into the kingdom.

What is Nigerian economy anyway? Dig you pipe down at 11am put it in a barrel at 12pm sell it to the white man at 1pm and bank it at 2pm, that hardly requires a lot of thinking .
Re: Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me – Buhari by Lagosboy: 9:26am On Apr 07, 2011
Eziachi:

Have you heard about going out to buy a new furniture when your house roofing is leaking?
Talking about economy,which is money without addressing corruption first and last of tthe agenda, is like selling and putting your money in an open pocket.

What is Nigerian economy anyway? Dig you pipe down at 11am put it in a barrel at 12pm sell it to the white man at 1pm and bank it at 2pm, that hardly requires a lot of thinking .

Best answer from an elder.
Re: Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me – Buhari by ziccoit: 9:27am On Apr 07, 2011
Bawss1:

Tell me a laudable project towards improving our economy in which the fund allocated for such has not found itself into private pocket? Many company are relocating to Ghana because of epileptic power supply while the money allocated for such is in OBJ and some PDP's members account.

Have not we been told that Nigeria is moving forward economically with spurious indices to support the claims yet people are living in abject poverty. All the dividends are ending in PDP members pocket.
Re: Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me – Buhari by OmoTier1(m): 9:30am On Apr 07, 2011
Eziachi:

Talking about economy,which is money without addressing corruption first and last of tthe agenda, is like selling and putting your money in an open pocket.

Gbam exactly what I had in mind! People wonder why there is no electricity despite the claim by this babaric PDP led government that she has spent well over $16bn on power? Answer = Corruption and Embazzlement.
Re: Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me – Buhari by ideylaff: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2011
On the bolded, you and John Campbell must be smoking weed!

How can somebody who truncated a democracy and have never organized one single ward election, promulgated a retroactive decree and hailed to high heavens a military junta that went on a killing spree, be more democratic than people like OBJ who willingly handed-over power and conducted elections (nothwithstanding the credibility)?

Some of the comments from BB supporters can be so annoying and stomach turning at times!!!!

Bro when dem Buhari came in, we were heading for destruction, cant u guys see what them Dikko, Akinloye and NPN were all doing,

Something had to happen then,

Now Military rule is not fashionable that's why

He was a soldier back then

Rawlings was also like that, in fact he went a step further and took out most of the bad eggs, maybe if Buhari/Idiagbon had done that we might not be in this state today

Wake up and smell d coffee, dont just post gbaraaaaa like that, pleazeeeeee
Re: Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me – Buhari by freezy(m): 9:33am On Apr 07, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Gbam exactly what I had in mind! People wonder why there is no electricity despite the claim by this babaric PDP led government that she has spent well over $16bn on power? Answer = Corruption and Embazzlement.

undecided
Re: Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me – Buhari by 10cirenoh: 9:42am On Apr 07, 2011
They just cannot stand him.

Also the tribalist too.
Re: Corrupt People Are Afraid Of Me – Buhari by egift(m): 10:05am On Apr 14, 2011
Vote Buhari, Lets stop corruption.

(1) (Reply)

Chief Femi Fani Kayode On Obj / Listen Carefully. Gej Does Not Require 1(one) Southwest Vote To Win The Elections Fair And Square / Will Tomorrow's Election Be Won Through Rigging Or In-spite Of Rigging?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.