Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death (68830 Views)

Policemen Deal With A Mopol For Beating A Pregnant Lady / Man Murders Brother In Anambra For Beating, Stripping Their Mother Unclad / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
Brendaniel:
Saphiere Oya another one don come o grin , any crime man commit you will generalize all men with it, should we equally generalize this to all women? No we will not because evil people abounds in both genders, we should only pray to meet good people in life that will make life better for us and our family and our society and not people who will cause hatred, sorrow and pain for us or against the male and female gender like this woman and our sister Saphiere here is doing...
Stop trolling her. Both men and women have the tendency to be violent Whilst men tilt towards physical and financial abuse, women tilt towards verbal and emotional abuse. Still abuse is abuse.E don do.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Neddstark: 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
I can never be that man beaten by a woman. Not to talk of beaten by a woman to death.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Pyhonist: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
tuzle:
Strange, how did she even manage to beat a man. I don't think I have ever fought more than 3 times in my entire life, I even hate it when people fight. U can just throw one punch and maybe that is the day the devil has planned to take the person.

The devil cannot take human life. Don't overrate him because he has no power over humans but he can talk and argue alot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by oluwaahmed: 10:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Ajé nie.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Brendaniel: 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2021
Chii59:

Stop trolling her. Both men and women have the tendency to be violent Whilst men tilt towards physical and financial abuse, women tilt towards verbal and emotional abuse. Still abuse is abuse.E don do.

She has to stop demonizing the male gender...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2021
Brendaniel:

She has to stop demonizing the male gender...
Why don't you start by telling your fellow guy, mosdii to stop saying "Nigerian girls are useless"? That way I'd know that you're not a hypocrite.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Hezmatosky: 11:01pm On Feb 10, 2021
Pls release her o, am not sure she did that angry
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Brendaniel: 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2021
Chii59:

Why don't you start by telling your fellow guy, mosdii to stop saying "Nigerian girls are useless"? That way I'd know that you're not a hypocrite.

the bolded is not generalizing, there are other girls here who say Nigerian men are stingy, useless and all that, I have little or no issue with them, but when you use all men or men in general, then you have a different agenda...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 10, 2021
Brendaniel:

the bolded is not generalizing, there are other girls here who say Nigerian men are stingy, useless and all that, I have little or no issue with them, but when you use all men or men in general, then you have a different agenda...
In other words you're a hypocrite.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by IYANGBALI: 11:11pm On Feb 10, 2021
See as she take chest resemble mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by gulfer: 11:16pm On Feb 10, 2021
But this story get k-leg o. They fought on the 31st January and the man died 6th February....if yo ask me, the lady has no case to answer but Nigeria police will always ensure there's arrest(s) because of their extortionate tendencies. Even if the lady will have a case to answer, it must be after autopsy angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by RPG2020(m): 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2021
Aflix:
Na wa oooo. How did she manage to beat a man to death

Them say she dey smoke weed and drink tramadol for a living

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by daviesmania(m): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2021
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Brendaniel: 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
Chii59:

In other words you're a hypocrite.

No, I'm not, you see one thing you should understand is, if your statement is attached with a specific or some type of persons , I wouldn't want to argue with you because I don't know your personal experience with such group of persons, like I say" all Nigerian boys are fraudsters" it might be that I have had encounter with some Nigerian boys and it wasn't good, so if I have a bad perception of Nigerian boys which I have concluded without knowing or checking if there are other good Nigerian boys, I still have the option of knowing other boys fro m over 200 countries in the world that are not fraudsters, that does not mean that Nigeria does not have boys that are not fraudsters, but if I go on with life like that it will not make me hate all boys because of just some experience from a certain group of persons from a location.

My argument with her is that She should not generalize that all men in the world have something evil against women, there are young girls reading and might think that is how all men are, this could also breed lesbianism or justification for lesbianism because if a girl buys the perception that all men are evil towards the female gender it could cause them to resent men or be hyper protective when they are around men which shouldn't be, what she is doing is a psyche and I wouldn't watch her just run her psyche anyhow...
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by ItzEminence(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2021
Which kind girl be that...
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Kelvin3476: 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
shevy878:

This days men are softer than you think!
Softer, like what way ?
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Kelvin3476: 11:43pm On Feb 10, 2021
Chii59:

Well said

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by danvault: 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
Brendaniel:

No, I'm not, you see one thing you should understand is, if your statement is attached with a specific or some type of persons , I wouldn't want to argue with you because I don't know your personal experience with such group of persons, like I say" all Nigerian boys are fraudsters" it might be that I have had encounter with some Nigerian boys and it wasn't good, so if I have a bad perception of Nigerian boys which I have concluded without knowing or checking if there are other good Nigerian boys, I still have the option of knowing other boys fro m over 200 countries in the world that are not fraudsters, that does not mean that Nigeria does not have boys that are not fraudsters, but if I go on with life like that it will not make me hate all boys because of just some experience from a certain group of persons from a location.

My argument with her is that She should not generalize that all men in the world have something evil against women, there are young girls reading and might think that is how all men are, this could also breed lesbianism or justification for lesbianism because if a girl buys the perception that all men are evil towards the female gender it could cause them to resent men or be hyper protective when they are around men which shouldn't be, what she is doing is a psyche and I wouldn't watch her just run her psyche anyhow...

What is this? Bros abeg leave story, you should have ignored her. And check out the feet of the person you are arguing with on her dp. Hee hee

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Kelvin3476: 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Neddstark:
I can never be that man beaten by a woman. Not to talk of beaten by a woman to death.
bro thing is some how. God 4bid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Kelvin3476: 11:51pm On Feb 10, 2021
danvault:

What is this? Bros abeg leave story, you should have ignored her. And check out the feet of the person you are arguing with on her dp. Hee hee
Stop this fuckery nah
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Emeka71(m): 11:57pm On Feb 10, 2021
chatinent:
Many reasons I tell people that there are numerous way to settle a dispute amicably.

She fought to prove she was stronger.

Now, the man is dead.

What has the fight proved? That she is stronger? No.

That she is a murderer? Yes.

Will those people hailing her be there for her in prison?

What a world.
And now that her man has died she would be so sad.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:54am On Feb 11, 2021
An old lady that was supposed to be in her husband's house was there forming one useless landlady's daughter......what a shame !

You go ear am wella inside prison, fool.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by vikstandon(m): 1:04am On Feb 11, 2021
The guy no die for the fight...na days after the fight.
That guy died of a natural cause! No be murder case.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Godbless3(m): 3:10am On Feb 11, 2021
The woeman face ehn..
She looks old to be in husband house but what do I know?
She might be one of this ladies with the opinion of men are trash gang who want a good man after fvcking loads of dickson to make money, hense why she still remain in her parent house after monopause.
What do i know self?

THE FUTURE IS FEMALE.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by fkj950ax(m): 3:15am On Feb 11, 2021
For @PoliceNG to approve and issue a press release of such nature is very sad.
What is "cooling her heels"?

The constant use of @PoliceNG Stations as locations where you are done for is counter-productive to solving crime.

This release ought to have come out after the investigations have been concluded.
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by darediamond(m): 4:14am On Feb 11, 2021
***NEVER SAY NEVER TO CRYPTO TRADING REGARLESS OF F.G RESTRICTIONS***

LIBERATE YOURSELF LIKE I HAVE DONE TRADING WITH EASE DAILY AND MAKING MINIMUM OF 10% CONSISTENT PROFIT OF MY TRADING CAPITAL. AND WITHDRAW MY PROFIT TO ANY OF NIGERIA LOCAL BANKS STILL!!

NO.COMPLEXITIES OF ANY KIND ( NO TECH. NOR FUN. ANALYSIS)

JUST PLUG AND PLAY!

TRAINING FEE: $20 or #10,000
+234 706 0578 569

Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by 808wright: 5:34am On Feb 11, 2021
chatinent:
Many reasons I tell people that there are numerous way to settle a dispute amicably.

She fought to prove she was stronger.

Now, the man is dead.

What has the fight proved? That she is stronger? No.

That she is a murderer? Yes.

Will those people hailing her be there for her in prison?

What a world.

Iron lady indeed... What a man a woman can do better... Hot temper bad I swear...
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by seanery: 5:46am On Feb 11, 2021
She targeted his penis.

Aflix:
Na wa oooo. How did she manage to beat a man to death
Re: Lagos Police Arrests Landlady's Daughter For Beating Male Tenant To Death by Awesomeking: 5:51am On Feb 11, 2021
How are they sure it's her beating that caused his death.. Nigeria no dey do autopsy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / Protest As Nigerian Man Is Handcuffed And Removed From A Plane In Germany. Photo / Corper Oyeyemi Caleb Jailed For Yahoo-Yahoo Romance Scam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.