Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF (18942 Views)

Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria / Amina Mohammed: Okonjo-Iweala Got Nigeria Out Of Debt, But We're Back There / Another Economic Recession May Be Imminent, Says FSDH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by Yankee101: 6:19am On Feb 11, 2021
When you want to solve a deep seated problem, saddle the people participating in the problem with offering a solution, offer them an incentive, amd see how that problem will be resolved quickly

God will develop nigeria even if they don't want it
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by naijadrivablog: 6:20am On Feb 11, 2021
Why must it be a sole private refinery
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by Gkay1(m): 6:22am On Feb 11, 2021
na d tax go bail us?
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by alphaNomega: 6:23am On Feb 11, 2021
gimakon:
grin grin The same man way because of am them close borders, way render the country useless and it's currency, is the Same man this APC is bringing their fake news to commend and give preference I'm the name of IMF.

GEJ left the Naira to the cfa at 1000 naira = 4000cfa, this clueless president came in the name of nonsense and fables to confuse everyone and gave a so called better Nigeria where 1000 naira = 1000 cfa, closed borders for nearly 2 years, nothing like export and import and gave only him a chance to run export business, and yet Nigeria became the poverty capital

I'm yet to see what his refinery will do for Nigeria. I laugh, country way Don die finish. 2023 far, if Una like Una sef ,look for better country and leave.
in order words, 1 NGN = 1 CFA?
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by alphaNomega: 6:25am On Feb 11, 2021
sureboykris:
This refinery that we've been waiting for for donkey years.
I hope we're not disappointed in the end.
A whole country waiting on one man... SMH
The day you understand why our national refineries are moribund, you would come back to laugh at this your post.

Nigeria can build 10 refineries. It is not waiting for one man. This is a design.

I can assure you, you will be disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by Uniquisite: 6:26am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by pickatyouu: 6:27am On Feb 11, 2021
That's means we would bail ourselves 4 times more if out 4 refineries were functional.

/
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by Quincykay: 6:28am On Feb 11, 2021
I honestly can't wait till that thing is up and running. And for those that are doubting, he's running the cement factory just fine no?
And nobody gave him concession. He got off his butt and hustled to get it. Maybe not all of us could have had the resources to hustle like him, but there are other rich and influential people in Nigeria that have done nothing. Kudos to him!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by Jeffyblaq(m): 6:31am On Feb 11, 2021
gimakon:
grin grin The same man way because of am them close borders, way render the country useless and it's currency, is the Same man this APC is bringing their fake news to commend and give preference I'm the name of IMF.

GEJ left the Naira to the cfa at 1000 naira = 4000cfa, this clueless president came in the name of nonsense and fables to confuse everyone and gave a so called better Nigeria where 1000 naira = 1000 cfa, closed borders for nearly 2 years, nothing like export and import and gave only him a chance to run export business, and yet Nigeria became the poverty capital

I'm yet to see what his refinery will do for Nigeria. I laugh, country way Don die finish. 2023 far, if Una like Una sef ,look for better country and leave.
I wish all those cheering dis evil APC government would be sincere to themselves on the state of things in d country... Just for once.

I'm kinda happy with d mess goin on.. Itz general.

Too many slow pokes in dis country.

My candid advice to all good folks...
Do not start your day with all d bullshits happening in d country.

Nothing last forever!
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by Mrpojj(m): 6:31am On Feb 11, 2021
Nemere2020:

https://dailynigerian.com/dangote-refinery-bail-nigeria/
Everything dangote
Does anyone notice how they are gradually increasing fuel price to suit what dangote will charge when he eventually starts selling?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by winterfell007(m): 6:33am On Feb 11, 2021
Fossil fuel is witnessing its decline. I wonder why they keep making reference to this project that is adding carbon into the atmosphere
Climate activist around the world should protest against this carbon enabling refinery
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by abeggnow: 6:38am On Feb 11, 2021
Omihanifa:
Nigeria should stop relying on Petro dollar if she doesn't want to be going and coming out of recession everytime, there are so many areas /sectors in the economy that can generate enough foreign exchange for the country which the federal government is not exploring. Sectors like agriculture, tourism and mining can generate so much foreign exchange if adequately taken care off.

Most importantly the country should stop importing and start producing so that there won't be so much pressure on the naira.

The first step is for the government to provide enabling laws and partner with the public to improve the infrastructure.
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by CocoaOla: 6:42am On Feb 11, 2021
all Na lies
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by godeloex(m): 6:53am On Feb 11, 2021
What do IMF know about Nigeria than what politicians tell them?

The Refinery will only benefit the owners and keep the rest Nigerians depending on it backwards.

NIGERIA is to populated to rely on one Source of survival.

We need more sources, more ideas.

Just my opinion....

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by Hezmatosky: 6:56am On Feb 11, 2021
chinjo:
We know already but will the current APC government under the leadership of Buhari allow that to happen? Your guess is as good as mine.
People like you will still come and say Dangote has taken everything cry
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by lamentor78(m): 6:57am On Feb 11, 2021
I always wonder why Dangote decided to put up his refinery bin Lagos, why not Kano......
Because he knows that his kin are stupid
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by Obito555(m): 7:05am On Feb 11, 2021
The Refinery is own by Nigerian govt but they use Dangote cover up say na him get am all to scam people
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by wazobia68: 7:08am On Feb 11, 2021
Most Nigerians do not appreciate good news again. The CBN/FGN supported Dangote fully on this project, which is laudable.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by landforeast(m): 7:12am On Feb 11, 2021
Uniquisite:

Lol

Go buy land beside Refinery? The same Wet land? Anything to make sales sha. Make una shine una eyes
You think Lagos State Government will allow sales of Land close to the refinery if all the safety measures are not put in place. Dangote refinery will operate with the state of the art equipment which will not cause any form of environmental degradation.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by obailala(m): 7:17am On Feb 11, 2021
Uniquisite:

The same factory will start functioning now and kpim, sh!t won't improve on fuel price.. Is it not my country Nigeria?
The refinery will not reduce fuel price, but it will massively improve Nigeria's economy, and nothing can stop that.
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by iyke648(m): 7:18am On Feb 11, 2021
landforeast:
That is why wise people are already buying up Lands around the refinery. In case you don't know Dangote refinery is located a story throw from Lekki free trade zone and Lekki Deep seaport. Just close your eyes and imagine how much a plot of land will worth here in the future and the economic benefits that will be associated with having properties in the ibeju-lekki axis.
Now is the best time to invest
Check myself signature for contact details let me guide you on how to invest in Ibeju-Lekki
lol funny guy. U people are busy selling government lands to innocent individuals abi? I pity people wey buy land for that side. It will surely end in tears grin

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by obailala(m): 7:19am On Feb 11, 2021
chinjo:
We know already but will the current APC government under the leadership of Buhari allow that to happen? Your guess is as good as mine.
With or without buhari, if the refunery is completed and starts production, it will massively improve Nigeria's economy.
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by etrouble: 7:21am On Feb 11, 2021
The greedy and evil fraudulent business man whose black bumbum is all over the Internet because of his promiscuous life will rather enslave Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by obailala(m): 7:25am On Feb 11, 2021
gimakon:

If the refinery is completed and starts production, it will massively improve Nigeria's economy.
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by seunmsg(m): 7:27am On Feb 11, 2021
chinjo:

The fact that Dangote refinery is about to become a reality is a testimony to the support given to the project by the Buhari administration. Without the Buhari administration backing Dangote up, there won’t be a Dangote refinery today.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by Seniorwriter(m): 7:36am On Feb 11, 2021
How come based on the write up Nigeria is a safe place Dangote can build and run a refinery but the FG can't do the same....it beats my critical reasoning.
A country with vastly different and useful resources been projected to become economically better because of a monopoly action? SMH

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

@SeniorWriter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by mu2sa2: 7:38am On Feb 11, 2021
Uniquisite:

The same factory will start functioning now and kpim, sh!t won't improve on fuel price.. Is it not my country Nigeria?
You can set up your own refinery and keep fuel price static forever.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:39am On Feb 11, 2021
Rugaria:
Not when you have an utterly confused president, whose patriotism and loyalty to the national cause is highly questionable... Your country is about commissioning the biggest refinery in the world, capable of meeting all her petroleum needs, but you are busy as the president, constructing a pipeline to your maternal home in Zinder via Marada-Niger republic, just to keep the refinery there busy and profitable for another country! The Americans and the Canadians share the same ancestry, but you won't see an American president implementing obnoxious policies that favour the Canadians more than the Americans... It's called the "defense of national interests"! People with such alarming levels of administrative confusion as the Daurra Disaster are not qualified to manage a pigsty, not talk of being the president of the country with the biggest population of black people on earth..
Constructing pipeline that will link us to Europe to open new market for us is now a crime.You do realize that the only major economy that import our petrol is India and there is a high probability their oil exploration will be successful. Buhari is a failure,but i see nothing wrong for him to try securing our future, which is what this pipeline is about. I think many people such as yourself are guided by pure hate.
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by bayelsaowei(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2021
Benesis:

Omo, forget it, Dangote has really invested in Nigeria,this is really big
where would dangote get his crude feeds from?
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2021
lamentor78:
I always wonder why Dangote decided to put up his refinery bin Lagos, why not Kano......
Because he knows that his kin are stupid
Or because he plan to export the oil to other countries and Lagos have a seaport,if you are not stupid you will see that Lagos is the only logical place to build it if your target is export.
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2021
alphaNomega:
in order words, 1 NGN = 1 CFA?

na em I day tell you na.
Re: Dangote Refinery Can Bail Nigeria Out Of Economic Recession – IMF by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2021
Uniquisite:

Baba is working grin It is just that you are not seeing it

I wan see am o. I wan see am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NASS Committees: Akpabio, Abbas Under Fire For Conceding 50% Chairs To Oppositio / President Jonathan Re-introduce Car & House Loans / Abubakar Elkanemi, Shehu Of Borno To Buhari: We’re Still Under Boko Haram Siege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.