Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,158 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State (10569 Views)

Keyamo: APC Is United And Tinubu's Manifesto Is 90 Percent Ready / Keyamo: APC United For Tinubu’s Victory, No Plan To Remove Adamu / Keyamo: APC Will Win 2023 Presidency Irrespective Of The Zone It Picks Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by garfield1: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
Owologbo:

Why are you APC supports like this? Must lie in everything?
Where did APC win Isoko North and warri South West?
I'm from Isoko and I work as Inec staff at W.S.W. during the 2019 elections.
APC can not win I ward in Isoko North and warri South West.

I didn't say apc won isoko north.I said apc is strong there,they got good votes there courtesy of Joel Thomas who was rigged out by that crippled.apc got more than 20,000 votes there which means they must have won a ward...
In warri south west,apc ,got 40,000 votes there,the highest in ss/,se.ugborodo ward gave buhari 20,000 votes so you are a liar
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by garfield1: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Owologbo:

Lag behind in what way. how's your state ahead of Delta State?

Rivers and akwaibom are better than delta.uduaghan and okowa are failurez

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by Emu4u2c: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Slimzjoe:

Omo Agege would likely switch to the PDP in time for Gubernatorial election so that Zoning system would be solidly behind him
That’s the truth

Omo agege is the next Governor Of Delta State! you can take This to the bank

The Man has paid His Dues Right from when he was SSG to Ibori.

I’m only sorry for Ogboru the Lagos boy,He knows next to nothing about Delta Politics and the Man looks politically Dumb!!!?

Omo Agege is No Push over in any aspect,Money wise, Violence Prone, Connections and Off course the Night Forces

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by roundman: 3:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
Owologbo:

So everyone in Delta State now depend on Keke for a living?
You are not a Deltan. you are one of those guys that come online to incite tribal war.
Bro's even if i want to lie to others,i will not do that to myself.
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by Emu4u2c: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
garfield1:

You can rate Rivers over Delta state but Never you rate Akwa Ibom Over Delta State.
Akwa Ibom were poverty wan finish all of dem there
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by Emu4u2c: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
anomaly20:

You sabi am Wella. Man was used to kill Ogboru every damn time. I was surprised to see Ogboru work with him instead of joining forces with Otega.
On this subject Otega is supposed to be the party leader but currently na Obarisi Ovie Omo-Agege na him be the party leader who the Bleep is Keyamo ? Rev. Waive Francis get level pass am sef
Otega Is a local man. He plays Local Politics.

He has no Major bridges across borders.

Delta state is an oil rich state and believe me outsiders are more interested in Delta Politics more than you will know .

If Otega is Smart he will play To Omo Agege ‘s Tune and he might just be the next senator after Omo agege.
Omo agege is not selfish and rewards loyalty.
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by Emu4u2c: 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
LordNonso:

I am from Ika North East LGA, same as the Governor, however I'm an Opposition party member.

I know what i am talking about when i tell you that APC has all it takes to defeat PDP.

First, in any election for the past 16 years, PDP has nothing to ever campaign with, their poor governance is enough testimony. I have lived in Asaba for 11 years.

It is however a function of their mastery of violence and weaponized poverty that gives them the edge.

Added to the reality that APC Leaders in the state are not as dexterous as needed, neither is any interested in building the opposition.
Political structures bro!!

APC has no political structure in Delta State.

The people you have in APC are PDP members by Night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by Emu4u2c: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
jared007:
There's no way Keyamo would submit to Omo-Agege because he was a founding member of Apc in Delta long before Omo-Agege dreamed of joining.

Pride is at stake here.

Dat pride go fall just now...2023 will shut every noise maker
Omo agege an educated Tout...Nor play with who go Certificate school and Street school o...
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by Emu4u2c: 5:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
Owologbo:

So everyone in Delta State now depend on Keke for a living?
You are not a Deltan. you are one of those guys that come online to incite tribal war.
Thank you my brother..Every one depends on Keke to survive in delta state is a Big Fallacy...State were Dey burn money like say tomorrow nor dey...Go around and listen to what deltans do home and abroad...Let me even give You an Open Secret...Even olosho Dey Go pack go Delta state now because na their boys pay pass...Igho sanomi is from here you know..Delta state have moneybags cut across from sapele to Asaba, From Warri To Patani, From Ughelli to kwale...Money circulates around delta communities
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by Owologbo(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
garfield1:

And your state?
Is State better than Delta State. I'd like to know your state anyway.
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by techtechh: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
Owologbo:

Who's Omo Agege and their likes without Ibori?
Every single noise makers in the opposition was made by PDP. APC can never rule Delta State (I don't give a fvck who's in aso rock).
Shut up
Tense over nothing
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by dollytino4real(f): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Emu4u2c:

Thank you my brother..Every one depends on Keke to survive in delta state is a Big Fallacy...State were Dey burn money like say tomorrow nor dey...Go around and listen to what deltans do home and abroad...Let me even give You an Open Secret...Even olosho Dey Go pack go Delta state now because na their boys pay pass...Igho sanomi is from here you know..Delta state have moneybags cut across from sapele to Asaba, From Warri To Patani, From Ughelli to kwale...Money circulates around delta communities
guy u dey try to educate dem sha! just dat, dat keke mata sha get as e b o 4 warri o not full delta i talk o but warri
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by iokpebholo: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
garfield1:

I didn't say apc won isoko north.I said apc is strong there,they got good votes there courtesy of Joel Thomas who was rigged out by that crippled.apc got more than 20,000 votes there which means they must have won a ward...
In warri south west,apc ,got 40,000 votes there,the highest in ss/,se.ugborodo ward gave buhari 20,000 votes so you are a liar
uncle haha...talk lie small small na...APC did not even get up to 10,000 votes na
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by garfield1: 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
iokpebholo:
uncle haha...talk lie small small na...APC did not even get up to 10,000 votes na

Breakdown of the presidential election results across the local government areas:
Warri South LGA
PDP 22,086
APC 10,007
Isoko South LGA
PDP 19,407
APC 10,536
Isoko North LGA
PDP 19,515
APC 7,045
Warri South-West
PDP 81,833
APC 43,214

I think you need to apologise my boy
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by Emu4u2c: 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
dollytino4real:
guy u dey try to educate dem sha! just dat, dat keke mata sha get as e b o 4 warri o not full delta i talk o but warri
I agree say Keke na biggest be the biggest employer for Warri now but say money nor Dey delta get as e b...
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by dollytino4real(f): 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
Emu4u2c:

I agree say Keke na biggest be the biggest employer for Warri now but say money nor Dey delta get as e b...
money dey dat delta, because everybody know dat one
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by Realhommie(m): 7:35am On Feb 12, 2021
Daum:

Even when some party agents where confused on the day if the primary, the boss called all the way from prison and everything was given to okowa on the field.

Ibori is what they call

Chair of all Chair
It wasn't given to Okowa on a platter though, he was almost in tears seeing how David Edevwie was going to relegate him to a distant second position.

Uduaghan and his camp had pulled all the right strings even against the wishes of Ibori and his camp, it was easy since he (Ibori) wasn't on ground. It took a last minute effort from Tompolo and his goons with oyel money in dollars to sway delegates to Okowa's camp right there at the election ground. Tompolo got heavily involved because Okowa's running mate is his uncle so he put everything into it.

It wasn't Ibori's call that saved Okowa but money. When Tompolo dollarized the election ground it was already too late for Uduaghan's camp to respond. Each delegate got thousands of dollars. It was money politics in the end.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by Daum: 9:45am On Feb 12, 2021
Realhommie:
It wasn't given to Okowa on a platter though, he was almost in tears seeing how David Edevwie was going to relegate him to a distant second position.

Uduaghan and his camp had pulled all the right strings even against the wishes of Ibori and his camp, it was easy since he (Ibori) wasn't on ground. It took a last minute effort from Tompolo and his goons with oyel money in dollars to sway delegates to Okowa's camp right there at the election ground. Tompolo got heavily involved because Okowa's running mate is his uncle so he put everything into it.

It wasn't Ibori's call that saved Okowa but money. When Tompolo dollarized the election ground it was already too late for Uduaghan's camp to respond. Each delegate got thousands of dollars. It was money politics in the end.

Iboris daughter was on the ground at the election, she was the carrying phone and making the calls. True, Tompolo played a huge role in the election, but it was Ibori who also told them to give it to his uncle because of the moneybag.

I am from Edo state
Lol
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by Realhommie(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2021
Daum:

Iboris daughter was on the ground at the election, she was the carrying phone and making the calls. True, Tompolo played a huge role in the election, but it was Ibori who also told them to give it to his uncle because of the moneybag.

I am from Edo state
Lol
Ibori always wanted Okowa but Uduaghan had other plans.. If it was just the call of Ibori in the end then it wouldn't have gotten so heated in the first place because Uduaghan was vehement on his choice of Edevwie from the onset.

Well, maybe the call helped to sway a few minds and calm nerves but ultimately it was the Money on offer that settled everything. Mad money bro
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by Daum: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2021
Realhommie:
Ibori always wanted Okowa but Uduaghan had other plans.. If it was just the call of Ibori in the end then it wouldn't have gotten so heated in the first place because Uduaghan was vehement on his choice of Edevwie from the onset.

Well, maybe the call helped to sway a few minds and calm nerves but ultimately it was the Money on offer that settled everything. Mad money bro

I knew a delegate who told me it was $1000 per delegate in Ethiope west. Remember that Iboris daughter was Okowas secretary then in Abuja when he was senator. Today Uduaghan is useless. No political weight. He shot himself on the foot
Re: Keyamo: APC Has No Overall Leader In Delta State by Owologbo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
techtechh:
Shut up Tense over nothing
See your mouth like shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra: APGA extends lead as INEC Announce Orumba North LGA result / Osun PDP, Babayemi Trade Accusations Over Court Case / 2023: Nigeria Doesn't Deserve An Absentee President Like Atiku- Afegbua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.