Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas (4528 Views)

Lack Of Jobs Makes People Stay In Jobs That Destroy Their Mental Health. / What Do You Say When You Don’t Know The Answer To An Interview Question / These 6 Tips Will Help You Get An Ideal Job In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by InvestingExpert(m): 11:24pm On Feb 10, 2021
You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas In Making Money

In this article, I will serve you a wakeup call to some and to others it will be the gas that will power your dreams.

In this article, you will find answers to the question you seek. When you read this article you should put your ego aside and face your problem head and be frank with yourself about what adjustment you will make in your life.

In this article we will discuss why some never have money and the reason why some fundamental truths about making money is missing.

Therefore, without further ado here are 6 ideas about making money that the poor don’t know about.

1. Making money is about building systems not just working hard

You make money when you are able to put the pieces together and solve he puzzle. Making money is not about hard work.

Many poor people think so that’s why they work plenty of hours and yet have nothing to write home about.

The only way poor people make money is to work for it. Exchanging time and effort for money where as the rich create a chain of systems that brings money to them.

2. Make money while you sleep or you will never be rich

As long you are trading time for money you will never be rich. The reason for this is that you have limited hours in a day.

Even if you trade all the hours of the day to be rich you will still hit your head on the brick.

As such you need to make money by building a system. Don’t be the machine that makes money, make the machine that makes money.

3. It takes the same amount of effort to make $10,000 to also make 1 million

If you make N2,000 selling phones in a week, you can make 20,000 selling cars in a week it takes the same amount of time and process.

And it will surprise you that this same person can make 100,000 selling stock on wall street. The whole process is similar.

4. Ideas are worthless without execution

Stop telling us about the million dollars’ ideas, stop fantasizing on how to get rich.

These things will never happen and come to pass if you don’t execute the idea the dream and the vision.” An idea is only a million dollars only if it made a million dollars.”

5. Instead of cutting down cost focus on increasing income

Poor people spend hours trying to save pennies. But little do they know that “A penny saved isn’t a penny earned its just a penny”.

Instead of wasting time cutting cost invest the time into becoming more valuable. The reason for this is that there is always a limit to cutting cost but there isn’t a limit to making money.

6. $100 in passive income is worth more than $1000 of work income

I know you will be thinking how can 100 dollars be more than 1,000. Well, the reason is because the 1,000 is depending on your time, effort, your delivery.

Therefore, what happens if you get hit by a bus or you get sick that means you won’t earn that money. to blow you mind further, 40,000 per year in passive income is worth more than a N200,000 year a job.

A N200,000 job will require your time effort and energy. In fact, you will need to work 5 days a week and in some occasion you will have to work on Saturdays.

This job also chains you down to an office a location and probably have a difficult boss. All for 200,000.

In conclusion, escaping poverty is not easy most especially when you are in a third world country, however it is quite doable and achievable.

Therefore, I will encourage you to give in your time and energy to fight an escape poverty using this ideas and tactics.

http:///s6f15410b210115en_ng?client=newslite

Do you want to grow your online business?
If yes
Click here to view post on how to grow your online business, boost website traffic, promote affiliate/ referral links and grow your social media accounts in nigeria for less than 10 naira

If not, kindly leave a comment

Thanks

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by InvestingExpert(m): 11:28pm On Feb 10, 2021
money

Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by femi4: 5:43am On Feb 11, 2021
Motivational speaker....Lori iro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by InvestingExpert(m): 6:59am On Feb 11, 2021
femi4:
Motivational speaker....Lori iro
ok
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by DaInferno(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2021
InvestingExpert:
You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas In Making Money

In this article, I will serve you a wakeup call to some and to others it will be the gas that will power your dreams.

In this article, you will find answers to the question you seek. When you read this article you should put your ego aside and face your problem head and be frank with yourself about what adjustment you will make in your life.

In this article we will discuss why some never have money and the reason why some fundamental truths about making money is missing.

Therefore, without further ado here are 6 ideas about making money that the poor don’t know about.

1. Making money is about system solving not working hard

You make money when you are able to put the pieces together and solve he puzzle. Making money is not about hard work.

Many poor people think so that’s why they work plenty of hours and yet have nothing to write home about.

The only way poor people make money is to work for it. Exchanging time and effort for money where as the rich create a chain of systems that brings money to them.

2. Make money will you sleep or you will never be rich

As long you are trading time for money you will never be rich. The reason for this is that you have limited hours in a day.

Even if you trade all the hours of the day to be rich you will still hit your head on the brick.

As such you need to make money by building a system. Don’t be the machine that makes money, make the machine that makes money.

3. It takes the same amount of effort to make $10,000 0r 1 million

If you make N2,000 selling phones in a week, you can make 20,000 selling cars in a week it takes the same amount of time and process.

And it will surprise you that this same person can make 100,000 selling stock on wall street. The whole process is similar.

4. Ideas are worthless without execution

Stop telling us about the million dollars’ ideas, stop fantasizing on how to get rich.

These things will never happen and come to pass if you don’t execute the idea the dream and the vision.” An idea is only a million dollars only if it made a million dollars.”

5. Instead of cutting down cost focus on increasing income

Poor people spend hours trying to save pennies. But little do they know that “A penny saved isn’t a penny earned its just a penny”.

Instead of wasting time cutting cost invest the time into becoming more valuable. The reason for this is that there is always a limit to cutting cost but there isn’t a limit to making money.

6. $100 in passive income is worth more than $1000 of work income

I know you will be thinking how can 100 dollars be more than 1,000. Well, the reason is because the 1,000 is depending on your time, effort, your delivery.

Therefore, what happens if you get hit by a bus or you get sick that means you won’t earn that money. to blow you mind further, 40,000 per year in passive income is worth more than a N200,000 year a job.

A N200,000 job will require your time effort and energy. In fact, you will need to work 5 days a week and in some occasion you will have to work on Saturdays.

This job also chains you down to an office a location and probably have a difficult boss. All for 200,000.

In conclusion, escaping poverty is not easy most especially when you are in a third world country, however it is quite doable and achievable.

Therefore, I will encourage you to give in your time and energy to fight an escape poverty using this ideas and tactics.

http:///s6f15410b210115en_ng?client=newslite
... business suggestions?
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by InvestingExpert(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2021
DaInferno:
... business suggestions?

yh bro, I'm happy you asked this

1.copywriting

2.affiliate marketing with proper knowledge of how to generate traffic

3.digital marketing especially having your own digital product like ebook that you can either sell or give away for free like my free guide in the link below

4.pig farming

5.email marketing

these are the things working now bro and most of them don't need capital to start asides having a laptop and data and the knowledge in your brain

the one that might be stressful might be pig farming

but everything is possible with consistency and dedication

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by Stainlezzking: 10:48am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by jericco1(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2021
I'll read this later.
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by seanwilliam(m): 11:21am On Feb 11, 2021
There is actually no particular method of making money .. what works for A might not work for B.
Money sometimes is by luck, being smart and doin the right thing at the right time

Your 5 is on point though

6 Likes

Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by InvestingExpert(m): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
seanwilliam:
There is actually no particular method of making money .. what works for A might not work for B.
Money sometimes is by luck, being smart and doin the right thing at the right time

good to hear,
thanks for the contribution
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by Karleb(m): 1:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
seanwilliam:

A child born into the British royal family is naturally richer than myself. There is nothing I can do about it.

Most reason why people are poor is because people around them don't invest in them. I'm not talking about only money here.

When it comes to money, DIY doesn't always work.

4 Likes

Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by InvestingExpert(m): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Karleb:

A child born into the British royal family is naturally richer than myself. There is nothing I can do about it.

Most reason why people are poor is because people around them don't invest in them. I'm not talking about only money here.

nice one man

but I always hear DIY and I don't know the meaning

can you tell me
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by InvestingExpert(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
jericco1:
I'll read this later.
is the post that long
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by Natilolo(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
InvestingExpert:

yh bro, I'm happy you asked this

1.copywriting

2.affiliate marketing with proper knowledge of how to generate traffic

3.digital marketing especially having your own digital product like ebook that you can either sell or give away for free like my free guide in the link below

4.pig farming

5.email marketing

these are the things working now bro and most of them don't need capital to start asides having a laptop and data and the knowledge in your brain

the one that might be stressful might be pig farming

but everything is possible with consistency and dedication

I am interested in 1,2, 3. How do I start? Can you guide me?

1 Like

Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by Karleb(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
InvestingExpert:

nice one man
can you tell me
Do It Yourself.
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
InvestingExpert:

nice one man

can you tell me

DIY means Do-it-yourself
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
seanwilliam:

Exactly, one may be carried away doing what another does when in actual fact, it's not meant for that person

One just has to figure out what uniquely and legitimately works because following/copying ain't it at all, one could do or venture into something another does and be successful but the same strategy won't work 100%
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by seanwilliam(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Karleb:

in addition to the bolded, people around are always ready to take from the little you're making too..

Imagine a young hustler getting bukata

2 Likes

Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by officialfestus(m): 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
Karleb:

you've said it all....

Please check my signature
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by kalu61(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
Making money has no specific formula.

Some are fortunate and some unfortunate.

The most important be informed, analyse, take risk (opportunity) and dam the consequences.

I strongly disagree with your no. 3 & 5

You think the amount of energy to sell 1 bag of pure water is the same amount of energy when selling 100 bags. You lie bro.
Cutting cost is part of money management. Cooperate bodies do that always.

Learn about cooperate and financil management.
What works for First bank may not work for Ecobank.

4 Likes

Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by 400billionman: 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
1.The number of people you meet with daily is directly proportional to the amount of money you can earn daily.

2.If you are not in a market facing job or business, you may never earn well to be comfortable.

3.The social status of people who you attend to will determine your own social status.

4.When you have 4 sources of income which gives you a total of N1m every year, you will be more comfortable than someone with one source of income that gives him N2m every year.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by merieam16(f): 7:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Following....here 2 learn
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Number 1 2 3 are not true base on my undastanding, its seem to me like you have not stayed in a big shop.
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by Oyiboman69: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
seanwilliam:

no its not...you save more by cutting down cost.
You cannot save more by spending more....
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
Motivatnal speaker(OP) dey promote betting 4 him signature. why u no apply the tips wey u write make money. na betting u dey promote
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by InvestingExpert(m): 9:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
BOOKWORMLUX:
Motivatnal speaker(OP) dey promote betting 4 him signature. why u no apply the tips wey u write make money. na betting u dey promote

I'm actually applying every single tips

if you don't know what I'm doing is called digital marketing and that's the best way to make money while you sleep because whether you like it or not people are reading the ebook which will help them

and also help me so it's a win win situation

you are only blinded with the facts that I promote a betting cheat sheet.

you don't care whether I apply the tips I wrote or not

but it's okay, people are prone to the negative rather than the positive

Go and write your own and stop complaining
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by InvestingExpert(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Oyiboman69:
no its not...you save more by cutting down cost.
You cannot save more by spending more....

bro I wasn't talking about saving
pls read again
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by InvestingExpert(m): 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
iamcee:

DIY means Do-it-yourself
thanks man
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by InvestingExpert(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
kalu61:
Making money has no specific formula.

Some are fortunate and some unfortunate.

The most important be informed, analyse, take risk (opportunity) and dam the consequences.

I strongly disagree with your no. 3 & 5

You think the amount of energy to sell 1 bag of pure water is the same amount of energy when selling 100 bags. You lie bro.
Cutting cost is part of money management. Cooperate bodies do that always.

Learn about cooperate and financil management.
What works for First bank may not work for Ecobank.

yh bro it depends on the angle you are viewing it from the same energy it takes to sell a bag is the same it takes to sell a hundred

the people matters, ie the people you are selling to either makes it easier or harder for you.

you might sell a bag of water to a man with no money and he won't buy

but what if you go to organizations who really need water, don't you think they will buy from you

of course they will because the means is there

so it is the same energy but different people

hope you get that.

for no 5
the main thing discussed there is investing
yes you need to save to invest so I am not talking against saving

only don't just save and think you are adding value to your money because you are not.
Re: You Will Never Escape Lack Of Money, If You Don’t Know These 6 Fundamental Ideas by InvestingExpert(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Natilolo:

I am interested in 1,2, 3. How do I start? Can you guide me?

I'm glad you want to learn

I'll recommend you watch dan lok youtube videos on copywriting, he is the best I know and I learn from him

about affiliate marketing, it's not as easy as it looks, infact it's very hard unless you have the traffic and you know how to sell and that's why I recommend copywriting first which is the best skill you can learn now

then about digital marketing, it's very easy as long as you have a product it can be as simple as an ebook just like mine that gives value for free.

it's very easy as you can create your pdf with microsoft word.

create a guide on a topic you are well versed in and add value to your audience, if it adds value then you are on track.

no information is useless, there is someone who needs it even if it is on how to brush your teeth. just write the guide and you and your audience will be better off it.

then you can sell your ebooks on sites like okadabookstore or give it out for free which might also serve like a landing or squeeze page.

that's why you also need to learn about email or social media marketing use nairaland, just do what I did. create posts and link to your helpful guide.

just make sure you are not spamming and make sure to add value

trust you got this sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Computer Science Students Need Industrial Training Jobs / Afro Foods & Spices Ltd Nationwide Recruitment For Graduates In Nigeria, 15th Ju / Apply For The Job Of Global Product Manager At Ardern Healthcare Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.