Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB (30514 Views)

Linda Ibieme Oghogho: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Good In Bed Like Horse Power / Femi Fani-Kayode Is Dating Ezenwa Chika Nerita (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Is A Wife Beater, Has Mental Health Condition - Precious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by guy222: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2021
FFK was disown by afonja and adopted by iyemiri. When afonja called him a betrayal and disown him, the iyemiris and ipob excepted him and make him the second in command only but next to Nnamdu cownu because he always throw insult at Tinubu and buhari. If you want be an ipob member all you need to do is to insult Tinubu or buhari. Very anyhow people. Let the wailling, crying, shouting and accusation and counter accusation continues.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by iamjavadem(m): 9:15am On Feb 11, 2021
We thought he was you people's hero, i thought you people have adopted him. But we warned you and now you are blaming the whole of our tribe, you.
Lawdis:
....that's life of typical Yoruba man for you, Yoruba man will only support Igbo man to dance and broke his waist

if you know you know

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by netsurfer01(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2021
Yeye organisation.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by Unclekayfarms: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2021
bignero:

Thats the problem with you very dumb youths of Nigeria especially yorubers..

You saw and see pdp and Jonathan as igbo and went into buhari, out of bitterness and all sorts of hates and anger.. And whose feeling the brunt now?

How people are so dumb is beyond me.. A so called most educated, most educate my moist ass.

I pity you poor ones the middle class people are leaving the zoo in for better climes, you poor people stay on line and keep fighting igbos.. Its a not a curse, but hatred causes blindness.. Its in the scripture.. So lets see how yall progress.

What exactly did igbo people do to yorubers.. Not asking in a cowardly way but a simple question.

Why do yorubers hate igbos so much? If not for envy? Spits. Envy is for weak people..

Its easy to call you yorubers cowardly.. Why? The north is the cause of many issues in this nation.. One pim you lot cant say.. The igbos have resisted them from time immemorial yet its them you turn on, how cowardly is that.. Thank God for sunday igboho..

The whole Nigeria is backward.. And enclave of demons.. Apart from the devilish rituals all over the streets of lagos, kidnappers etc coupled with this weak and unmanely envy and jealousy from you lot.. Your all going round in circles

These long indirect insult is back to you. I can call u d coward one because u were scared to talk straight to avoid being banned.
FFFK has defended Igbo interest for almost eight years making thousands or millions of enemies across Nigeria. Don't u think he needs breathing space.
Let him refresh a little.

Did I tell u I be Yoruba? I know u are Igbo by d way u quoted me

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by OkoYibo: 9:32am On Feb 11, 2021
What concerns agitators for Biafra with who dey decamp from PDP to Apc? Why can't these Ib-Hoes pick one hustle and stick to it?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by johnmartus(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2021
Igbo that tribe toor

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by MrGerald(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2021
vioment:
He is free to join wherever he chooses.

We need good and even great leaders.

Ffk has never been more than a minister, at the time when the looting was even more massive. He has freedom of choice. If he wants to lead thru Senate or House or wherever. Campaign, you never know.

Heh.
I was fortunate to see a video interview of Oga kpata kpata Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe. Cheiiii. I advice all Nigerians to watch that video.

Nnamdi Azikiwe 1995 interview. Watch.

The thing wey I dey wish Nigeria in terms of leadership, been dun happen before. Cheii. I been no know say Oga Azikiwe na legend. The most educated president of Nigeria, the most intelligent president of Nigeria; and the most planful president of Nigeria. I have a new profound respect for that guy. No wonder the years 1960 to 1964 were great years, eventhough there was madd tribalism as it is today.

Am a new zik fan. I been No too know say we dun already get a Roosevelt type of leader before now.
Before you think them dey call am father and founder of new Nigeria for nothing?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by johnmartus(m): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2021
grin
bignero:

Thats the problem with you very dumb youths of Nigeria especially yorubers..

You saw and see pdp and Jonathan as igbo and went into buhari, out of bitterness and all sorts of hates and anger.. And whose feeling the brunt now?

How people are so dumb is beyond me.. A so called most educated, most educate my moist ass.

I pity you poor ones the middle class people are leaving the zoo in for better climes, you poor people stay on line and keep fighting igbos.. Its a not a curse, but hatred causes blindness.. Its in the scripture.. So lets see how yall progress.

What exactly did igbo people do to yorubers.. Not asking in a cowardly way but a simple question.

Why do yorubers hate igbos so much? If not for envy? Spits. Envy is for weak people..

Its easy to call you yorubers cowardly.. Why? The north is the cause of many issues in this nation.. One pim you lot cant say.. The igbos have resisted them from time immemorial yet its them you turn on, how cowardly is that.. Thank God for sunday igboho..

The whole Nigeria is backward.. And enclave of demons.. Apart from the devilish rituals all over the streets of lagos, kidnappers etc coupled with this weak and unmanely envy and jealousy from you lot.. Your all going round in circles

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by kolade560: 10:20am On Feb 11, 2021
so y did umahi joined them? to campaign against Massob or what?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by HonLord: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Wailing continues. Low Self Esteem. You guys must find a way to bring Tinubu to every saga. Is Tinubu your Lord and Saviour?

If Tinubu has VALUE, the West would not be talking of Zoning and Agreement for him to be president. As long as Nigeria is concerned at the moment - no region should claim MASTER-KNOW-ALL. Not even the present North-East that has the Toilet President. Tinubu if so powerful should just boast that he single-handedly produced Buhari and see what will happen the next 1hr. I mean just ONE-HOUR. Tinubu is NO-BODY compared to Zik, Awolowo, OJUKWU or even Late Yar'adua. A man that cannot travel the world round peacefully is only a CONFINED CRIMINAL and a relegated Hero in his clan.

If FFK wants to make political friends, just like Wole Soyinka did for Buhari few years back, that is his personal problem. And if MASSOB has any information over his treacherous movement - they have their right to speak. Don't claim as if such group is not in the West or North or even S/S. They are everywhere and even in your kitchen. South East cannot rely on government for food or protection - BUT EVERY OTHER REGIONS DO!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2021
Pls, FFK has no inch of political or electoral relevance in Southwest. We dash you. He was ur in law and still ur in - law.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by prettyboi1(m): 10:33am On Feb 11, 2021
MASSOB still dey exist? Chai!!! � �
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by hirerris: 10:34am On Feb 11, 2021
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2021
Wetin concern una? This Masson/Ipob/Biafra are funny.

You say you are looking out for your peoples interests but all of your states the governors are just looting, not building, incomplete salary, insecurity but you are worried about what addict FFK wants to do with his Yoruba brethren. What really is your business?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2021
HonLord:

If Tinubu has VALUE, the West would not be talking of Zoning and Agreement for him to be president. As long as Nigeria is concerned at the moment - no region should claim MASTER-KNOW-ALL. Not even the present North-East that has the Toilet President. Tinubu if so powerful should just boast that he single-handedly produced Buhari and see what will happen the next 1hr. I mean just ONE-HOUR. Tinubu is NO-BODY compared to Zik, Awolowo, OJUKWU or even Late Yar'adua. A man that cannot travel the world round peacefully is only a CONFINED CRIMINAL and a relegated Hero in his clan.

If FFK wants to make political friends, just like Wole Soyinka did for Buhari few years back, that is his personal problem. And if MASSOB has any information over his treacherous movement - they have their right to speak. Don't claim as if such group is not in the West or North or even S/S. They are everywhere and even in your kitchen. South East cannot rely on government for food or protection - BUT EVERY OTHER REGIONS DO!!!

To begin with the president is from the North West not North East. Secondly why are you worried about who and where the next president is from?

You are not contributing anything but insults, misbehaviour and bad name to this country, go and carry your Masson/ipob/Biafra passport you have been shouting about upandan who the next Nigerian president is is not una business

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by lathrowinger: 10:54am On Feb 11, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed The worst thing that can happen to someone is expect an aphonja not to stab you in the back after dining with you.

You know why they will behead your head last last. As a Nigerian you are free to join any political party anyday anytime, 2nd what will you say concerning your present Governor umahi who decamp to apc. Ffk nor be your relation. Why his opinions matter to you. Ffk is a freedom fighter, he has his life to live. Why not tell your father to go and join any party of his choice. Still reason the matter again. May ogun strike your Generation. Na Buhari get APC? Why you people too dey stupid like that. Wetin concern Nna with us. Everyday Afonja this, Afonja that. This nairaland platform own by an Afonja yet no one give u quick notice shocked... Lol been showing appreciation nah...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by lathrowinger: 10:54am On Feb 11, 2021
Karlovic:
embarassed The worst thing that can happen to someone is expect an aphonja not to stab you in the back after dining with you.

You know why they will behead your head last last. As a Nigerian you are free to join any political party anyday anytime, what will you say concerning your present Governor umahi who decamp to apc. Ffk nor be your relation. Why his opinions matter to you. Ffk is a freedom fighter, he has his life to live. Why not tell your father to go and join any party of his choice. Still reason the matter again. May ogun strike your Generation. Na Buhari get APC? Why you people too dey stupid like that. Wetin concern Nna with us. Everyday Afonja this, Afonja that. This nairaland platform own by an Afonja yet no one give u quick notice shocked... Lol been showing appreciation nah...

7 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2021
mrkunlex:
So femi took an oath with you guys, he should support you guys and leave his own people, nyamiris with their thinking even cow has sense than these people from potopoto land.
Hope that rapist that give birth to you is seeing this useless comment of urs!? Anụ Nama Brown roof afonja slowpoke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2021
Massob or whatever they're called don't reprensent anything in biafran land! So there name is oyo none of our bussiness
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by mrkunlex(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
Hope that rapist that give birth to you is seeing this useless comment of urs!? Anụ Nama Brown roof afonja slowpoke
you are useless like your foolish, bitch and prostitute mother and also like that of your drug pusher, ritualist and oponu father. Ndi-potopoto people, the most useless people in nigeria even cow is more better than you guys

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
mrkunlex:
you are useless like your foolish, bitch and prostitute mother and also like that of your drug pusher, ritualist and oponu father. Ndi-potopoto people, the most useless people in nigeria even cow is more better than you guys
u can take ur griveance to that rapist u called father ị don't gịve a fucking damm!! I can never ever be a nizoorian get it in ur stinking empty skull! Foolish afonja son of skull minners Brown roof house!! Mad people everwhere

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by Sunnyja: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Unclekayfarms:

Not politicians but supported PDP politicians including GEJ, Wike and Atiku.?
What's happening now suggests Yorubas are right for voting APC from d beginning
So Yorubas are happy with the herdsmen killings, every day price increase of fuel pump price and total destruction of the economy?!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by 02Kebreal(m): 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
Which one be "Southeast is the live-wire that holds Nigeria together"
Which one be the live wire?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by mrkunlex(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
Femi my nigga
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by mrkunlex(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
Chinemeremjosh0:
u can take ur griveance to that rapist u called father ị don't gịve a fucking damm!! I can never ever be a nizoorian get it in ur stinking empty skull! Foolish afonja son of skull minners Brown roof house!! Mad people everwhere
Aah aah e pain this idiot nyamiri ooh, a product of a baby factory from a cursed, godforsaken and the most useless tribe in nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by vioment: 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
MrGerald:
Before you think them dey call am father and founder of new Nigeria for nothing?

Chai. I under rate the chairman to pieces. May God forgive my ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
YOU NEVER SEE SOMETHING grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by amuwo1980: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
Fake news , this ppl have started their disinformation again , the buhari anambra son in law ppl.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
mrkunlex:
Aah aah e pain this idiot nyamiri ooh, a product of a baby factory from a cursed, godforsaken and the most useless tribe in nigeria.
u can cry me a river!! Son of slowpoke afonja skull minners! Balebe (2 face) Dan shaggya Dan kutur ma!!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Is Joining APC To Campaign For Tinubu, Jonathan – MASSOB by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:47am On Feb 12, 2021
If buhari can be president;
nothing stops the good side of Tinubu from beconing President of Federal Repub of undecidedNigeria.SO WHY ALL THIS NOISE AND BRUHAHA! IT'S A NO BRAINER SITUATION.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NEDG: Kwankwaso Debates With Himself, As Obi, Tinubu, And Atiku Fail To Show Up / Nigerian Academia In Diaspora / Nigeria, Now A Research Field For Corruption?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.