Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu (3084 Views)

How Are Web Platforms Like Blogger And Other Website Builders Created? / How Much Are Web Developers Paid / How Are Web Pages Linked Together? (2) (3) (4)

We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by ediddy02(m): 9:37am On Apr 07, 2011
We are located in Portharcourt and cover all the south east and south south states and will design your website Professionally and creatively. cdtweb.net is the leading web design company with quality experience and affordable costs.

Visit our website at www.cdtweb.net and email us for further information at info@cdtweb.net .For contract one on one jobs you can also email me on info@cdtweb.net or call me on 08035423316 or 07029066306 .

We also offer VSat Installation,Laptop Supplies,Corporate Branding,Web,TV and Radio Adverts

www.cdtweb.net
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by JAVAclinic: 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
Am sorry to say that "empty vessel truly makes the loudest noise".

I just went thru your website portfolio's and could not pick even one sample website that qualify an intermediate web designer,
talk less of "best web designer any where in Nigeria".

You belong to the category of this cheap people, and amateur designers.

Go learn more,

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-636895.0.html
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by ediddy02(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2011
@JAVAclinic May i know why you should post those kind of poignant statements on my thread,people like you should be banned from this forum making pointless,baseless and uneducated comments everywhere you go.

Who told you that all the websites weve done should be posted on our portfolio?

Who told you how much i charge my clients ?,whether i charge them for cheap rates or expensive rates is absolutely my business and not yours.

, and for your information all our clients are satisfied with our services,i am not competing with you under the same roof.

So please mind your own business and stop ranting at other peoples threads beefing them when you cannot do anything on your own.
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by JAVAclinic: 6:29pm On Apr 08, 2011
Do u know why MTN change from this slogan "your best connection".

I only commented on your thread bc you are bragging/boasting, calling yourself the best why u are not.
Pride goes before fall,

You are using table to do your layout instead of CSS and you call yourself a professional web designer.(just source your website code)

I will teach you serious, just surrender

you should show only your best job on your website, portfolio.

meanwhile, those website u called portfolio was wat i did 5 years ago, lol.

Is it bc i gave an honest comment, remember we are on Nairaland where professionals meet.
u remember truth is bitter but u should  try to swallow the bitter pills of it.
Just take my advice, change your post title to something like: "web designer in PH, UYO, "
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by oaklandm: 1:08am On Apr 09, 2011
i jus saw ur website abi webshyte,na wa o!well man must chop,please check www.webzng.com www.oaklandmediagroup.net
these are sites i built 3yrs back,den kindly go home n eff urself
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by DualCore1: 5:22am On Apr 09, 2011
We Are The Best Web Designers In Ph

I am embarrassed.  embarassed
Please guys there are different kinds of Port Harcourt, the Port Harcourt in this context is referring to the rural/remote areas surrounding the main city where I am based.   grin
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by Odunnu: 7:16am On Apr 09, 2011
Hey DC.
Quite a while. How are you?
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by DualCore1: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2011
Odunnu:

Hey DC.
Quite a while. How are you?

I'm okay dear, just tied up with job after job. Are you ready to take things to the next level cuz that email-only thingy no just follow. Baby, bless my mailbox with your digits, please. kiss
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by yawatide(f): 12:38pm On Apr 09, 2011
Folks, I want to believe we live in (a somewhat) capitalistic society, one in which we can do anything, within legal limits of course, to sell our product. Where I live, there are many who say they are the best in the world, granted such people have probably never left the country. Furthermore, 2 businesses involved in the same product are known to operate opposite each other. Rather than fight, if one person sells for $2, the other sells for $1.99 and the price drop goes on and on until one person stops. As the OP has said, let his customers be the decider in this.

Earlier on in my career, I used to be the way some of us on this thread are. But as I grew older, I realized that I should live and let live. Furthermore, I decided to use my competition's weakness to my advantage, in a quiet manner. I suggest you all do same.

Note: I am not holding brief for the OP. I am just being real and speaking from experience.
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by ogzille(m): 1:02pm On Apr 09, 2011
yawa-ti-de:

Folks, I want to believe we live in (a somewhat) capitalistic society, one in which we can do anything, within legal limits of course, to sell our product. Where I live, there are many who say they are the best in the world, granted such people have probably never left the country. Furthermore, 2 businesses involved in the same product are known to operate opposite each other. Rather than fight, if one person sells for $2, the other sells for $1.99 and the price drop goes on and on until one person stops. As the OP has said, let his customers be the decider in this.

Earlier on in my career, I used to be the way some of us on this thread are. But as I grew older, I realized that I should live and let live. Furthermore, I decided to use my competition's weakness to my advantage, in a quiet manner. I suggest you all do same.

Note: I am not holding brief for the OP. I am just being real and speaking from experience.

nice one!
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by webconsult: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
@Yewatide, Nice talk but nobody is trying to spoil this guy business, but for calling himself the best in all this towns he mentioned,

seems to be an insult to web designers in those cities, when i saw it I was expecting to see professional sample website but ended up seeing rubbish.

i do not blame anybody that fired back at him, truly pride goes before fall.

He should go learn and not boast himself up.

Finally, most clients do not know when a website is bad or good (so how could they decide), it takes you the professional to give the
best knowing that your job will speak for you.
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by yawatide(f): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
webconsult, again, I implore you to read my post again but this time, read it well.

There is nothing wrong in saying you are the best in the world. When I saw the post, guess what I did: I clicked it. He got my attention and that was his intent. What do I think about his site and portfolio? That is for me to know and for you to try and figure out. It also got me thinking, "hmm, this guy don hold ground for those cities, some of which many say there is no work so, it is time for me to follow and break ground in those cities and more".

So to finalize, read my post again and more importantly, take it for what it is: a marketing ploy. Moreover, don't take it like an insult but a motivation, if you feel insulted, to beat him out of the markets he has mentioned.
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2011
And for your information all our clients are satisfied with our services

I think the bolded makes sense.
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2011
Is it bc i gave an honest comment, remember we are on Nairaland where professionals meet

The bolded is wrong. This section is where we learn, by balancing up criticism with positive advice and assistance if possible! Not only professionals are and should be here. Many are learning and will learn from here!
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by remoranger(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2011
@yawa. abeg free webconsult so he will draw down the wrath of Sango to thunder their heads. there is a diff between been capitalist and just bn bloody silly. its clods like this that make clients tell me after all i can do it for 10k. i usually tell them to go ahead if they want to.
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by yawatide(f): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2011
@remoranger:

First and foremost, how Rangers FC dey do now? wink

On a serious note, if you look at my response to webconsult, it is actually quite nice. I am not quarreling with him at all.

I understand where you are coming from, with respect to 10K websites. Guess what? It has happened to me too. I recall a would-be client telling me, "look, I can go to the nearest bookstore and read a book on web design for free and come up with a website. I just don't have the time otherwise I would have done it on my own. Besides, even if I were to pay, I know a guy who will do it for $300". Like you, I didn't mind and told him to go ahead. One day, I googled and stumbled upon the site: http://www.uruan4u.com/ - Judge for yourself, the quality.

My point:
Many atimes, you get what you pay for. When you encounter those who want to offer less than you think you are worth, try to convince them as to why they should reconsider paying more. Also consider negotiating. As I read somewhere, when giving someone a price, always add extra so that if they ask for a better deal, you offer what you really would have charged.

Finally, I will close out with what a friend's father used to tell us when I was growing up: Education isn't for everyone. Porting this quote to what we do: A good website isn't for everyone.
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by ediddy02(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2011
I am really surprised by comments being made by some so called nairalanders on this forum like,Dual Core,webconsult, oaklandm
i just saw your website abi webshyte,na wa o!well man must chop,please check www.webzng.com www.oaklandmediagroup.net
these are sites i built 3yrs back,den kindly go home n eff urself
,i was just using keywords in drawing attention to my thread or to search engine ranking without disrespecting other web designers in these areas.When u say u are the best webdesigners in a certain area it means we are good in what we do,why the misinterpretation, it doesn't mean we are the best websdesigner in comparison to oaklandm or to dualcore or to web consult or to javaclinic.We all have our own crowds in this profession.QED

That you come to my thread and say all kinds of negative things on my portfolio is really disturbing,i was telling the first guy Javaclinic those websites are not a recent reflection of jobs i have done and it should not be used as a yard stick to insult my capability or take me as someone who charges cheap rates for clients when he doesn't even know how much i charge,those websites some of them were done years ago,i just don't have the time to keep uploading my new jobs,however i'm not trying to defend anything all im saying is there no cause for slandering my business when im not competing with you under the same roof,its just a forum where everyone has the freedom to state what he feels is fit to give him his market.80% of my business doesn't even come from the internet,its based on my relationship with people,i don't know why you all are acting as if this post has taken all the business you would have and making yourself feel relevant by slandering my portfolio just like oaklandm did recommending his own in the process.

Having said that i want to thank people like yawa-ti-de who tried to see this from another point of view,its just a marketing ploy nothing more nothing ! less no disrespect to others and i also want to thank Donpuzo too and also Ogzille for their honest comments on this issues without prejudice.For the benefit of people like them i will change some key words on this post but this should go to everyone who goes out to slander or rubbish the others jobs or make unfound comments like 'I am Proud to say i am the best therefore pride comes before a fall' just because you feel you are better,we are all here to learn and constructive criticism and motivation should be the main keypoints of this forum.

Everybody here have their crowds irrespective of the internet or not,everyone here have their rates irrespective of the other ,here should not be seen as a boxing ring where people exchange punches by criticising the other persons job or jumping to unforeseen conclusions.

Wish you all best of luck!
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by remoranger(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2011
nna. guy. go pack your keke napep for under bridge.

A no one, not even a mad dog, uses his worst website as a marketing ploy

B bone that rubbish about just it being a ploy. deep down you where expecting praise,

C Dont worry you will eventually get there, until then visit http://www.antigravityinc.com or http://www.unotechmedia.com for inspiration
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by bros1234(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
remoranger:

nna. guy. go pack your keke napep for under bridge.

A no one, not even a mad dog, uses his worst website as a marketing ploy

B bone that rubbish about just it being a ploy. deep down you where expecting praise,

C Dont worry you will eventually get there, until then visit http://www.antigravityinc.com or http://www.unotechmedia.com for inspiration

U be mugu
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by remoranger(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2011
@bros1234 and u be leprosy infested ashawo pickin. 1-1
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2011
bros1234:

U be mugu

+1
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by remoranger(m): 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2011
remoranger:

@bros1234 and u be leprosy infested ashawo pickin. 1-1
10*(whatever number you can come up with)
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by webconsult: 11:15pm On Apr 11, 2011
Please lets put a stop to this the guy just apologised ironically.

Yewatide, I was only advising the guy to stop making us look very cheap.

But is ok, I have heard you,
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by oaklandm: 2:30am On Apr 15, 2011
antigravityinc.com/wp-admin
this is a wp template duh,dnt use dat as an effin yardstick
as for the poster'i appologise,what i meant was,bend ova and pleasure urself cos i dnt hv d tym nor the patience to masturbate ur ego'
i kno critisism is hard,but u would only get better,im a programmer,i have designers,i do d programmin,n my designer was hurt wen she came across ur post,dat being said go eff urself.
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by soloqy: 6:49am On Apr 15, 2011
I noticed on the webmasters' section how people come in and run down another person's portfolio or website then proceed to post links to sites that are not that good either. It happens everywhere on the webmaster's forum. You guys need to calm down @oaklandm. Take Yawa-tide's advise.
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by ogzille(m): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2011
Abeg lets free this argument!!!

If you like be the best in Nigeria, West Africa and the World, its your biz (and we shouldnt feel bad about it!!!!!!!). We hear your best connection, have we attacked mtn We hear your best this, your best that, everyday, do we complain. Its simply a marketing phrase. (i reside in one of the states he mentioned but i wasnt ruffled)

For the people attacking the dude (esp. the people showing sample jobs) , that is most annoying, cos the samples are not inspiring at all to say the least.

It is even so sad to note that since i have been on this board i hardly see inspiring websites or applications on this board yet all we have here is brag and counter brag! (dnt have a prob with bragging and counter bragging, but i have a problem with mediocre bragging

Person go embed one jquery for im site, come dey brag say he is the best programmer or submit form via PHP come dey make noise for here. You will see people install scripts and themes that programmers have created and they come here to brag and counter brag.

This board should be where people learn, but is there any learning going on here?? angry

Please, ejo, biko (dont know if i got them right), lets stop all these stuffs and improve on our skills and hope that this mediocrity leaves this board someday. smiley
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by remoranger(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2011
@poster. My apologies. We seem to forget that we have all gone through that beginner phase. Where we build something and think we are the best.

@programmer. honestly. Clients dont really give a flying cow if its wordpress or voice press. All they want is something beautiful and functional. Its only amongst webmasters u here such trivia. They couldnot careless if its a tmplate
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by beelon1020(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2011
@ogzille you've said it all, anybody can brag on any product but that does not remove the money from your pocket by force, you have the right to buy or not to buy a product regardless of what the adverts carries.
@JAVAclinic you have spoken immaturely and out of envy, i visited your past projects and there is nothing to right home about them, but still you sounded like the best when you criticize others, don't post sure comments about people again rather find your own market and dominate it in your own way.

thanks
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by remoranger(m): 11:34am On Apr 15, 2011
@those who are having eilepsy attack cos of the links i posted. I now see why when u open a website, after looking at its general poor state, u say oh, its a nigerian website and u move on. Its not my work. When u are good p market free for u. If u can honestly take the time and look thru their portfolios and see the names there and further open d sites and see d quality (template or no) and say nope this guys aint good then your reasoning state is poorer than i thought. Hate less be inspired more
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by soloqy: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2011
remoranger:

@those who are having eilepsy attack cos of the links i posted. I now see why when u open a website, after looking at its general poor state, u say oh, its a nigerian website and u move on. Its not my work. When u are good p market free for u. If u can honestly take the time and look thru their portfolios and see the names there and further open d sites and see d quality (template or no) and say nope this guys aint good then your reasoning state is poorer than i thought. Hate less be inspired more

I think you got it wrong here. I dont think anyone is talking about the sites in the portfolio/link you posted. At least, I wasnt. I know good sites when I see em. But I (and suppose the others too) was referring to oaklandm, who had very strong words of condemnation for the OP then proceeded to post equally atrocious samples of his design. It doesnt make sense. This is very rampant on this webmasters forum and thats why people dont take the designers here serious.
Once someone posts a link and asks for reviews , some very immature ones immediately put on their attack gear and assume its a competition. There are ways to point out places where someone needs to improve without coming off as condescending or totally insulting. I visit other webmaster forums abroad and its never like this.

For those who sell themselves short and deliver bad sites, the more experienced ones among you can tutor them on what they are doing wrong and make them realize that if they truly spend time in planning, conceptualizing and designing a site, they wouldnt be sounding so cheap in their adverts. That way, things will change for the better.
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by greenmouse(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2011
Pls lets train more web developers than condemn the amateur,
and let the amateurs get ready to learn more.

We are here for on another.
Re: We are Web Designers In Portharcourt,umuahia,owerri,aba,uyo,bayelsa,enugu by obienotes(m): 5:56am On Apr 17, 2011
the only reason the poster would and was attacked was because he said he is the best,thats the worst thing one should do,i do not normally support attacks but this case is an exception,i belive the guy that posted a link and d wordpress guy have lovely sites,antigrav aint bad,but then let us laydown d arms.
We have seen these things bef
ore lets not go ahead and spoil this noble enterprise
poster:pls heed the advice and if posible delete this post or modify it to smthing like,we are an upcomming group of designers,with very great portfolio , or smthing.i like ur belief in urself,but right now let it remain as such,i have used d webzng.com service and it was quite nice,he gave me sm sms credit to test with,and antigravity has a very beatiful art sence,i love ur work,pls kip it up as for those that have nicer sites pls post links,i have an upcoming project pls,thank you

Cheap Ways To Increase Your Website Traffic / * (pay After Service)! December Offer [ICOs, MLM, PEER-2-PEER,BET,LOTTO WEBSITE] / 5 Tips To Write Readable Blog Posts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80