Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them (26851 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts To Controversy Over Refusal To Shake Governor Abba Kabir / Ahmed Musa And His Wife Juliet Ejue All Smiles In London / Ahmed Musa Opens Filling Station In Kano (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:54am On Feb 11, 2021
Oh noooooo.

Not fair

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by nemynely(m): 10:56am On Feb 11, 2021
28? Or 48!
Just asking nii
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by lexy2014: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2021
emmyN:
Na so Musa take turn IDP (Internally Displaced Player) cheesy

Is it INTERNALLY Displaced Player or INTERNATIONALLY Displaced Player?
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by Ghozky(m): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2021
Footballers and Lie Mohammed, na the same category Dem dey. angry
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by Collegelove: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
Wait so Ahmed Musa is a 28 year old player??
Kai I think we just need to fear God in this life
Hahahahaha.
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by emmyN(m): 10:58am On Feb 11, 2021
lexy2014:

Is it INTERNALLY Displaced Player or INTERNATIONALLY Displaced Player?

Aki, you're right cheesy
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by goshen26: 10:59am On Feb 11, 2021
Rtk5:
bro, years u really got m cracked... I can't stop laughing God

The present of article 'a' negate present of 's' in year.

So, "a 28year old is correct"

1 Like

Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by iamJ(m): 11:00am On Feb 11, 2021
Free agent at 28 cheesy
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by azpekuliar: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2021
I know only three former Nigerian internationals who didn’t rig their ages - Mikel Obi, Osaze Odemwingie and Kanu Nwankwo.

4 Likes

Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by Tillatalk: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2021
DesignAndBuild:
football age nah
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by FuckThaMod: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2021
I've never seen anything really special in this Ahmed musa.. He just got speed and that's all.
I always feel uncomfortable when i see him in Nigeria squad during a tournament. Baba should go and retire jor.. I'll go with ighalo over him

3 Likes

Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by izubext007: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2021
be like say Muslim village people don follow am
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by Rammerodmc: 11:06am On Feb 11, 2021
May the Almighty bless your hussle.Youve served your country right and have put smiles in the faces of alot of people.But know when to japa while the ovation is still loud...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by internationalman(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2021
azpekuliar:
I know only three former Nigerian internationals who didn’t rig their ages - Mikel Obi, Osaze Odemwingie and Kanu Nwankwo.

So Mikel Obi is really 33 yaers old
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by DrObum(m): 11:11am On Feb 11, 2021
Someone7:
Why is Ahmed Musa agreeing to do a trial with West Brom (of all clubs)? Jeez have some self respect
You think self respect would feed his family?

1 Like

Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by Nobody: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2021
He's getting older...in a way...especially as he would soon be thirty

Football clubs prefer them young, preferably 20-25 years of age...maybe 16-20 who can play like a really super good 23 year old
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by majamajic(m): 11:25am On Feb 11, 2021
wallay77:
Lol 28years...dem never born me be that

With as many wives as possible , Julius Aghahowa was 21yrs , his daughter was 12

Meaning Julius gave birth to her at 9
Meanwhile Julius snr his wife with about 8 yrs .

Now minus 9 months from it , meaning the wife got pregnant at the age of 3 months grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by lugo99(m): 11:34am On Feb 11, 2021
wetin musa no go see for....

and wizkid is 30, so Alhaji Musa na 28yrs, Fear God small na..
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by lugo99(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2021
Lori iro
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by Blackman101: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2021
when u make money and leave u first wife disappoint will follow u.

1 Like

Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by zealousayo(m): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2021
majamajic:

With as many wives as possible , Julius Aghahowa was 21yrs , his daughter was 12

Now minus 9 months from it , meaning the wife got pregnant at the age of 3 months grin

You forgot Uzoho, the Under-17(Golden Eaglet) keeper for the last last edition of Under-17 World Cup. He claimed he was below 17 whereas he has a child older than 17.

1 Like

Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by Rubicon67(m): 11:40am On Feb 11, 2021
A player with his record, as a national team player with EPL record, shouldn't have gone on trial with West Brom. One can argue that Kanu undergone through with them though.
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by majamajic(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2021
zealousayo:

You forgot Uzoho, the Under-17(Golden Eaglet) keeper for the last last edition of Under-17 World Cup. He claimed he was below 17 whereas he has a child older than 17.

grin grin grin grin
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by Saynotoapc(m): 11:58am On Feb 11, 2021
rottable:
How can I explain to myself that CR7 is 34 and Ahmed musa is 28. Me myself can't understand

CR7 is 36

1 Like

Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by Simba00007(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2021
Richy4:
It's their loss...He is a wonderful player...That guy always reminds me of Tejani Babangida while playing...Hope I got the name right..
Tijani wink
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by Beverlyjean(f): 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
DesignAndBuild:

Same must that played against man u in abuja 10 years ago for kano pillars as their captain

1 Like

Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by Beverlyjean(f): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
majamajic:

Just like taye taiwo is 10 yrs younger than his twin bro
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by zudozz: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
see person wey get get permanent shirt for super eagles.
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
DrObum:

You think self respect would feed his family?

Did he tell you he's struggling to feed his family? Other Premier League clubs are interested in signing him. He didn't have to waste his time doing a trial. Do you think an Englishman with premier League and champion's league experience would agree to do a trial for West Brom?

3 Likes

Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
He should go back to his first love/wife
Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by Loriiroo01(f): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
rottable:
How can I explain to myself that CR7 is 34 and Ahmed musa is 28. Me myself can't understand
Cr7 is 36 tho

1 Like

Re: West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them by gurunlocker: 1:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ahmed Musa is still 28 years old? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man City May Face Uefa Ban From The Champions League For A Season / Saudi Arabia Vs Egypt: World Cup (2 - 1) On 25 June 2018 / PHOTOS: Super Eagles Train Ahead Clash With Atletico Madrid In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.