Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly (7294 Views)

Army Couple Were Murdered In Front Of Mother And Child Of The Bride / Umahi: Wike Now Idi Amin Of PDP – Ohanaeze / Harrysong: Governor Dickson Of Bayelsa Ruling Like Idi Amin Of Uganda (2) (3) (4)

Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by Mpvibetv: 7:28am On Feb 11, 2021
In 1971, The Ugandan Central Government under the watch of President Milton Obote was overthrown by General Idi Amin Dada and his men, when Obote was attending a Commonwealth summit in Singapore, he also declared himself the Head of State and equally promoted himself to the highest rank in the military, which is Field Marshal.

Amin's eight years of reign in Uganda was characterised by autocracy, high-handedness,untold hardship, arbitrary arrest/illegal detention, brutal killings, insecurity, massive corruption, cronyism, dwindling economy and many more, his regime was highly associated with negativism.

Report had it that, three hundred thousands (300,000) people were slaughtered in his eight years of autocratic rule. Amin also had a place known as evil chamber or torture chamber, where perceived enemies and opposition members were being tortured to death, it was alleged that not less than 30,000 were killed there.

https://nationnaija.com.ng/see-photos-of-idi-amins-evil-chamber-where-30000-people-were-murdered-secretly-during-his-reign/

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by DavidHume(m): 7:31am On Feb 11, 2021
Serious
Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:32am On Feb 11, 2021
Apc senior bro

20 Likes

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by xtocom: 7:40am On Feb 11, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]Amin's eight years of reign in Uganda was characterised by autocracy, with negativism.
high-handedness,untold hardship, arbitrary arrest/illegal detention, brutal killings, insecurity, massive corruption, cronyism, dwindling economy and many more, his regime was highly associated

let me compare it with ours them I will be back!

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by sweetonugbu: 7:41am On Feb 11, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by illicit(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2021
Hmmmm Black man....
Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by Homeboiy: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2021
Freedom is speech you have but freedom after speech I can’t guarantee you.

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by daddytime(m): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2021
The usual imperialists lies...

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by thundafire: 7:53am On Feb 11, 2021
Evil gee. But the most evil dictator title belongs to Josef Stalin that guy singlehandedly directly or indirectly killed 6million soviets as official figures not putting the unofficial figures oh

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by arsenal444(m): 7:55am On Feb 11, 2021
But where is the idiot today now?

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by Seniorwriter(m): 7:58am On Feb 11, 2021
Most African Leaders in the past are of Sick minds....reminds me of Abacha's tyranny lifestyle too.
Even the present Ugandan Leader is nothing to write home about.
Moreso this current FG would've done worse if not that it came on Leadership board via a democratic experiment!!!
Africans are constantly an endangered species in some African countries like Somalia, Uganda and Nigeria.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

@SeniorWriter

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2021
He is gone
Museveni should step aside or else Idi amin will be deemed better than him
Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by thorpido(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2021
Were they stoning them to death with those rocks?
Africans have always had despots.....Idi Amin,Mobutu Sese Seko,Abacha......

Africans too dey suffer bad leadership.

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by badaru911: 8:17am On Feb 11, 2021
.. The butcher of Uganda.... A murderous man...

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by 444croopy(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2021
No need ...i conclude... same same or even worse
xtocom:
[color=#990000][/color]Amin's eight years of reign in Uganda was characterised by autocracy, with negativism.
high-handedness,untold hardship, arbitrary arrest/illegal detention, brutal killings, insecurity, massive corruption, cronyism, dwindling economy and many more, his regime was highly associated

let me compare it with ours them I will be back!
Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by GamalNasser: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2021
This must be the famous Singapore
Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by aribisala0(m): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2021
I think black people need to stop these ridiculous Western propaganda and start thinking independently

Stop parroting what Oyinbo tell you about yourselves

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by aribisala0(m): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2021
badaru911:
How do you know he was murderous?
What is the source of your information?
Oyinbo?
How many Ugandans call him murderous

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:49am On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by BlackfireX: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2021
Let's see buhari 's own
Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2021
thorpido:
Were they stoning them to death with those rocks?
African have always had despots.....Idi Amin,Mobutu Sese Seko,Abacha......

Africans too dey suffer bad leadership.

So the non African colonial whites teach us.

Perhaps our African leaders should strive to emulate more benevolent white leaders like King Leopold II of the Belgian Congo,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State

The French Marshal Bugeaud of Algeria

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Torture_during_the_Algerian_War_of_Independence#:~:text=Pierre%20Vidal-Naquet%2C%20a%20French,the%20French's%20use%20of%20torture.

Or the German Lothar Von Trotha in Namibia

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herero_and_Namaqua_genocide

...amongst thousands of other race centred genocidal white leaders. I'll leave you to research it yourself.

Compared to all these white people, Idi Amin was a saint.

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by Duridadi: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2021
And you witnessed it abi ? angry
Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by engrchykae(m): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2021
daddytime:
The usual imperialists lies...
because idi Amin resisted them,they demonized him and Mugabe plus gadaffi.
But people like gowon are good guys because they helped the imperialists to secure their ATM (Nigeria)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by engrchykae(m): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2021
badaru911:
if the West hate your leader,then your leader is good.if the west love your leader,you are gone

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by PDJT: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2021
aribisala0:
I think black people need to stop these ridiculous Western propaganda and start thinking independently

Stop parroting what Oyinbo tell you about yourselves

-But but but, you just called yourself and people like you; “Black People” - a negative adjective used by Oyinbo to describe you. Have you looked up the deep meaning of that word in their dictionary?

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by PDJT: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2021
engrchykae:
if the West hate your leader,then your leader is good.if the west love your leader,you are gone

-Life is not just black or white. There are in-between colours.
Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by mytime24(f): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2021
African Hitler

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by citygarden(m): 9:07am On Feb 11, 2021
I don’t believe this news, is western propaganda as they did again Gaddafi
Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by engrchykae(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2021
PDJT:
[s][/s]

-Life is not just black or white. There are in-between colours.
I did colour technology in final year,
Addition of all the colours give WHITE.
Subtraction of all the colours leaves
BLACK.
So fellow nwachineke,life is black and white

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by PDJT: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2021
engrchykae:
I did colour technology in final year,
Addition of all the colours give WHITE.
Subtraction of all the colours leaves
BLACK.
So fellow nwachineke,life is black and white

-Colour technology in a Nigerian institution, I guess?

-I’m sure, you know about Idioms.

Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by daddytime(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2021
engrchykae:
because idi Amin resisted them,they demonized him and Mugabe plus gadaffi.
But people like gowon are good guys because they helped the imperialists to secure their ATM (Nigeria)

No mind dem jare
Re: Photos: Idi Amin's Evil Chamber, Where 30,000 People Were Murdered Secretly by Koralords: 9:24am On Feb 11, 2021
Was reading about this just yesterday in the most evil men and woman in history.

2023: APC Begins Sales Of Forms April 26 / Yar'adua's Mobile Ambulance Arrives / Shehu Sani Goes Into Hiding After Babakura Fugu's Death

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66