Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,200 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements (1933 Views)

FG Sets Up Farm Settlements For Herdsmen / Trending Video Of Extrajudicial Killings By Soldiers Unfortunate, Says FPP / Catholic Protests Against Killings By Herdsmen (Photos Across Nigeria) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by FreeSpirited: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2021
Owo is a town in Ondo state, just 30 mins drive from Akure the capital city of Ondo state. Recall that the governor of Ondo state is a native of Owo.
While travelling yesterday I slept over in Akure cos I got there very late. This morning from Akure everyone in the vehicle together with the driver was all narrating the gory incident of serious killing going on around farms settlement around Akure, and Owo farm settlements in particular
A fresh one happened just yesterday. The passengers that joined us in the vehicle this morning from Owo, were all vocal and graphic about the killings going around the farms.
Cassava farmers, Vegetables farmers around Owo farm settlements are scampering for their lives cos the Fulanis herdmen have surrounded all the bush with their camps and descending on them seriously. This was also told by some farmers in the vehicle I was in.

The story of the killings is very sad and unfortunate. Even Amoteku men were involved just yesterday with couples of them killed, their vehicle burnt and some farmers killed and injured.
But no media is reporting this killing. Many of those travellers expressed their fear with the level of infiltration of Fulani herdsmen in all the farm settlements, and bush in Owo. One farmer amongst them told of a recent incident where farmers are killed and burnt, and sometimes hung in a tree. Many are also doubtful if Herdmens can really be driven away cos their population in the forest is so large.
If the media won't beam their spotlight on those troubled area, especially farm settlements, massacre might be going on while media is under-reporting
Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by helinues: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2021
We have read..

So what next?
Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by FreeSpirited: 9:09am On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:
We have read..
So what next?
You have read what
Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by helinues: 9:10am On Feb 11, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You have read what

The gibberish now
Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by MuchAdo: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2021
Events of that nature cannot be happening anywhere in Yorubaland and we won't hear about it.

1 Like

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by FreeSpirited: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2021
MuchAdo:
Events of that nature cannot be happening anywhere in Yorubaland and we won't hear about it.

Media is underreporting, believe you me. Those from settlement are rural..they don't have electricity, and many times communication signal is poor...the issue is real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by MuchAdo: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Media is underreporting, believe you me. Those from settlement are rural..they don't have electricity, and many times communication signal is poor...the issue is real

Just shut up jor.

How can you be bringing mere hearsay here

3 Likes

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2021
Winter is coming my people,
The Fulanis would never have this opportunity again where Yorubas have uncharacteristically become quiet in the midst of Injustice,
We used to be the voice of conscience in this shithole,
Defend yourselves, coz they would milk 2023 as much as they can

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by helinues: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2021
FreeSpirited:

So with all the media's in SW, non have reported this...

Abegii, tell us something different

1 Like

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by FreeSpirited: 9:17am On Feb 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

Just shut up jor.

How can you be bringing mere hearsay here
You are very sicck...I'm posting something firsthand from the villagers you are talking rubbish....I've bee waiting to read it in media but dint...and this killing were told to be happening for some times now...How many of your useless reporters going to farms to bring news

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by FreeSpirited: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:

So with all the media's in SW, non have reported this...

Abegii, tell us something different
We know your agenda here, you always want to undermine the news of every atrocity by the Fulanis..Endsars that happened in our korokoro eyes... how many of ur media were ready to air it live or say the truth about it....I'm talking of farm settlements here..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by MuchAdo: 9:21am On Feb 11, 2021
FreeSpirited:

You are very sicck...I'm posting something firsthand from the villagers you are talking rubbish....I've bee waiting to read it in media but dint...and this killing were told to be happening for some times now...How many of your useless reporters going to farms to bring news

Gerrout! We don hear!! I won't be surprised if you are pigidi... embarassed
Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by FreeSpirited: 9:26am On Feb 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

can you imagine...how can you be so insensitive to news of death of poor farmers who have no other means of livelihood...it's a shame

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by EzeAro: 9:27am On Feb 11, 2021
It's true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by FreeSpirited: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2021
EzeAro:
It's true

You dey mind the idiots here... I remember a passenger mentioned "Ute" but I dint remember while writing it. They also mentioned that the Fulanis are so heavily loaded with charms and ammunition that Amotekun will have to prepare themselves with both charms and ammunition

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by CodeTemplar: 9:48am On Feb 11, 2021
They are random criminals until retaliation when they suddenly become law abiding herdsmen. The security agents also are sleeping and lack mobility until retaliation when they suddenly become mobile and awake to their duty.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by CaPpaDonNa: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:
We have read..

So what next
?
never surprised by your blood lust, the only time you preach against violence is when it affects fulani terrorists negatively

4 Likes

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by BastardWike: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2021
It's obvious that fulani herdsmen killings in the SW is grossly underreported. The people are now on their own, their selfish leaders are only concerned about 2023. Big shame!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by Nkwobi042: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2021
grin grin grin
Na was for Yoruba pro-fulani mixed Muslim race.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by engrchykae(m): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Winter is coming my people,
The Fulanis would never have this opportunity again where Yorubas have uncharacteristically become quiet in the midst of Injustice,
We used to be the voice of conscience in this shithole,
Defend yourselves, coz they would milk 2023 as much as they can
Yoruba have never been the voice of reason.
When we would have solved the fulani problem(reason is to tow the path of Herbert marcaulay,a southern freedom)
Igbos made the move,killed sardauna, declared Biafra,Yoruba have life to a dying beast because of 200 mile corridor and some few agreements.
The north used that precious opportunity to entrench themselves in power.
Then obasanjo schemed and cut the north to size,GEJ sustained the mission,then Yoruba came again and gave life to a struggling monster in 2015.
So my dear,yorubas ain't the voice of reason rather they are the voice of anarchy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by TooMuchStuff: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2021
This is very true..!
Used to see red flag of jihad around Owo and Ikare axis of Ondo state when travelling. They have been there since BuhariAPC came to power.

Wahalla for Tinubu and Bisi Akande people who conspired with Fulanis to bring down GEJ Govt.

"Brutus have murdered sleep.... "

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by Aketi2: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
They are not outraged by the sheer numbers of the people killed. Maybe, when the sleeping cells (Gatemen, Mairuwa, Fruit sellers etc) in the various estates in Lagos receives order to attack, then the people will be outraged.

1 Like

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by tito44: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
helinues:

The gibberish now

When this same people kill ur mother, we will call it gibberish. Continue fooling around

2 Likes

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by tito44: 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
MuchAdo:

Fulani herdsman, continue, you will soon be chased down to futa
Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by orisa37: 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
BHR AND MACBAN ARE GUNNING FOR AKEREDOLU & CO.COM
Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
engrchykae:
Yoruba have never been the voice of reason.
When we would have solved the fulani problem(reason is to tow the path of Herbert marcaulay,a southern freedom)
Igbos made the move,killed sardauna, declared Biafra,Yoruba have life to a dying beast because of 200 mile corridor and some few agreements.
The north used that precious opportunity to entrench themselves in power.
Then obasanjo schemed and cut the north to size,GEJ sustained the mission,then Yoruba came again and gave life to a struggling monster in 2015.
So my dear,yorubas ain't the voice of reason rather they are the voice of anarchy.

If it wasn't for Yorubas there might not even be an Igbo race anymore,
It might have been fulani-Igbo
Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by Whoube99(f): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Where are the cows

1 Like

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by Asgard13: 3:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Helinues I really don’t understand you.... YOUR PEOPLE ARE BEING SLAUGHTERED.. FARMERS AND FARMS DESTROY ... YET YOU DEY REASON FUNNY..

THATS NOT HOW TO PLAY POLITICS... YOU BE YORUBA FIRST BEFORE NIGERIA..

Na your people first.. NA PERSON LIKE YOU GO SLAUGHTER TEN YORUBA JUST TO PLEASE HAUSA FULANI

FORGET THIS YOUR TINUBU WORSHIP .. LIFE NA OYO.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Killings By Fulani Herdmen Of Farmers Around Owo Farm Settlements by FreeSpirited: 3:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
Whoube99:
Where are the cows
I don't get

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha Suspended By APC (photos) / Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations / #noelectioninbiafraland: Political Billboards Brought Down In Nnokwa, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.