Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations (1931 Views)

IPOB/Yoruba Nation: IBB Finally Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho Agitations / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' / Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by COFFINSELLER: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2021
@OyesileJohn writes:
Would you have leaders in Biafra different from your current politicians? What are they currently doing in your states to show they would turn the region into santorini when Biafra comes alive?

Please, Yoruba Nesan warriors should also answer.

@Seunosewa likes and replies:
The main reason for the agitation is Buhari and cows.

@OyesileJohn to @Seunosewa:
More like hypocritical agitations. The politicians are also looking to benefits from the noise. Should there be a any meeting in Abuja to settle the matter, only politicians from those regions will be invited. Why are people making themselves available to be used as pawns?

Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by danski: 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2021
Jj
Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by Investigative: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin

Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by jojomario(m): 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nepotism is the main reason.
Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by Monogamy: 1:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin cheesy

This Seun is very factual...

Buhari , cows and free money that was stopped, that's what their agitation have been all about, meanwhile the man Buhari they detest so much can't even spend up to another 3 years oo.. So what's the fuming for? What are you agitating for?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by iKingsley(m): 1:06pm On Jul 24, 2021
Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by esnbrutality: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2021
Na wah oo

Why cant Yoruba face their oduduwa warrant??

Why is it that it must be a Yoruba person that opens threads discussing things that dont kwancern them??

Why is it that its always Yoruba who incidentally love putting their mouths in other peoples business??

Why is it that BIAFRA gives Yoruba more nightmares than even the Core North??

Why are Yoruba the real "Pawns" of different Northern Governments??

I need Answers....and i am not talking about the owner of Nairaland..."whose answer was apt" i am talking about the initial poster on the twitter feed.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PEOPLE LIKE THIS...SO INSECURE...Spits!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by Monogamy: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
Na wah oo

Why cant Yoruba face their oduduwa warrant??

Why is it that it must be a Yoruba person that opens threads discussing things that dont kwancern them??

Why is it that its always Yoruba who incidentally love putting their mouths in other peoples business??

Why is it that BIAFRA gives Yoruba more nightmares than even the Core North??

Why are Yoruba the real "Pawns" of different Northern Governments??

I need Answers....and i am not talking about the owner of Nairaland..."whose answer was apt" i am talking about the initial poster on the twitter feed.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A PEOPLE LIKE THIS...SO INSECURE...Spits!

Another blaming game epistle, someone asked a question and another person answered.. What brought Yoruba into this? Oh the people involved are Yoruba and so what?

The time of massaging you guys ego are gone..

Everyone hates you, Kenya, Ghana, Cambodia all hate you, who do you people really love?

Una romance with SS is in comatose, North are not even ready to listen to you guys while SW is minding his business without forming any attached with anyone...

All those acclaimed haters can't just hate you for no reason

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2021
grin grin
Seun is very correct there .... Once Buharii leaves with his cows, real overwhelming peace will return to Nigeria again.
Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by oyinkel(m): 1:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
And the selfish lust for power by the political class in south is the main embargo to it's realization

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by gasparpisciotta: 1:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
Seun’s response is typical of nairaland

1 Like

Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by CodeTemplar: 1:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
Seún don get freelance charity PA.
Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by esnbrutality: 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2021
I BEG YOU EARNESTLY....AND WITH ALL THINGS YOU HOLD SACRED...PLEASE DONT EVER MENTION ME AGAIN...

I AM DISGUSTED WHEN ZOMBIES LIKE YOU MENTION ME....ARE YOU NOW A STALKER??...ARE YOU INSANE??

AM I THE PERSON THAT CAUSED YOUR FOOLISHNESS THAT RESULTED IN YOU FAILING YOUR TOEFL EXAMS??...AND LAMENTING ON NAIRALAND??

OR DID YOU THINK THAT WRITING FOOLISHLY ON THIS FORUM WILL EDUCATE YOU BETTER IN LIFE??

Please desist from ever quoting me ....and be rest assured that with this mindset CANADA OR USA will never admit you because you write and reason foolishly.

@helinus, the stalker and apex zombie free me abeg....

OIL AND WATER CAN NEVER MIX....SPITS..SPITS...SPITS!! angry

Monogamy:

Another blaming game epistle, someone asked a question and another person answered.. What brought Yoruba into this? Oh the people involved are Yoruba and so what?

Everyone hates you, Kenya, Ghana, Cambodia all hate you, who do you people really love?

Una romance with SS is in comatose, North are not even ready to listen to you guys while SW is minding his business without forming any attached with anyone...

Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by vanunu: 1:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
The Ipob's agitation started years before Buhari came to power, why should this man say that it is because of Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by Monogamy: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2021
esnbrutality:
I BEG YOU EARNESTLY....AND WITH ALL THINGS YOU HOLD SACRED...PLEASE DONT EVER MENTION ME AGAIN...

I AM DISGUSTED WHEN ZOMBIES LIKE YOU MENTION ME....ARE YOU NOW A STALKER??...ARE YOU INSANE??

AM I THE PERSON THAT CAUSED YOUR FOOLISHNESS THAT RESULTED IN YOU FAILING YOUR TOEFL EXAMS??...AND LAMENTING ON NAIRALAND??

OR DID YOU THINK THAT WRITING FOOLISHLY ON THIS FORUM WILL EDUCATE YOU BETTER IN LIFE??

Please desist from ever quoting me ....and be rest assured that with this mindset CANADA OR USA will never admit you because you write and reason foolishly.

@helinus, the stalker and apex zombie free me abeg....

OIL AND WATER CAN NEVER MIX....SPITS..SPITS...SPITS!! angry

The thing really hit this one badly for where it's not good..

Wetin make I recommend oo, hmmmm let me think.

Aboniki or Panadol extra ( One is needed to cure the pain)

Or Storage tanks cos the bucket is already filled with overflowing water..

Just let me know how I can be of help

Btw, I only wrote about missing one of the Toefl exams ( Sango road encounter),I passed all the ones I sat for including SAT itself, GRE and GMAT. So keep that stinking lies to yourself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by Skillsnigeria: 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
The Lord will deliver una
Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by chrisxxx(m): 1:58pm On Jul 24, 2021
This is a front page surebet
Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by favor914: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
vanunu:
The Ipob's agitation started years before Buhari came to power, why should this man say that it is because of Buhari
Pdp’s loss @ Federal level made them remember biafraudulence.
Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by bishop4life(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
Dear @seunosewa, you made a valid point there.
But the agitation will not end with Buhari.
Truth is Nigeria was built without a foundation on a sandy beach, if the wind did not blow it away, the waves and tides might drown it someday.

Difference is no one knows when.
Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by OBALOLA55(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2021
RUBBISH angry
Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2021
He is right. The main reason is because Buhari values lives of cows more than human lives. If he had treated Fulani herdsmen in the language they understand, nobody would have cared much about MKN and Igboho.
Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by allcomage: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
I don't know how some people will be telling lies on a forum like this. Massob started during obasanjo regime and MNK was part of it but later parted ways and found ipob. Ipob has been around throughout Jonathan era to date and will continue after buhari. Biafra is as a result of realisations that Nigeria is not working and it will never work and that agitation will continue even if Igbo man is a president. It is a fundamental issue most people have been trying to give it different meanings to run away from the truth. Yoruba nation have finally bought into the idea of self determination in earnest and are being led by Prof Banji Akintoye and the diasporans. Continue existence of Nigeria will mean violent deaths to Nigerians as is witnessed all over Nigeria today. Disintegration will solve all Nigeria problems.

1 Like

Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
vanunu:
Na lie!
IPOB agitation got greater momentum because of excessive religious fanaticism against a Northern Muslim President, period!
When GEJ was President they occupied almost all govt sensitive positions with no single physical infrastructure in their region but refused to agitate.
Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2021
allcomage:
I don't know how some people will be telling lies on a forum like this. Massob started during obasanjo regime and MNK was part of it but later parted ways and found ipob. Ipob has been around throughout Jonathan era to date and will continue after buhari. Biafra is as a result of realisations that Nigeria is not working and it will never work and that agitation will continue even if Igbo man is a president. It is a fundamental issue most people have been trying to give it different meanings to run away from the truth. Yoruba nation have finally bought into the idea of self determination in earnest and are being led by Prof Banji Akintoye and the diasporans. Continue existence of Nigeria will mean violent deaths to Nigerians as is witnessed all over Nigeria today. Disintegration will solve all Nigeria problems.
Nothing will change ur fate because SE has the worst leaders in Nigeria.
Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Monogamy:

Honestly Buhari has exposed the intellect of these flat headed peoples. The southwest region couldn’t be more happy seeing fully well that these economic refugees are not our brothers or friends, they just try to the friendly to us small because they know we’re the only tribe that can and will accomodate them and their dimwit nature. No other tribes in africa can stand them.
Re: Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations by EndNigeriaNoow: 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
COFFINSELLER

so Seun Osewa your alternate username na COFFINSELLER

God gave us Buhari so that the Middle belt and south can unite then end Nigeria. God works in mysterious ways you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jobless Buhari's Son Freely Shared N1.6m Souvenir Bundle At His Wedding / BREAKING: Buhari Promise To Consider The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Unconditionally / 80% Of Oil Block Owned By Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.