Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) (509 Views)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Are There Errors In The Gospels? Responding To Bart Ehrman / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by Biodun556(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2021

1 Like

Re: Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by sonmvayina(m): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
I knew it was a matter of time.. I follow his blog and i knew what he was discovering from his research did not tally with what he was told....

Every one will stilk come to the same conclusion like those of us that are not scared to swim the muddy watets..

Christianity is a sham and a big insult against God.

3 Likes

Re: Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by Righteousness2(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
Eternity is a Solo affair!
Eternity is a Personal Race!
The devil knows he has but a very short time and is all out to grasp and grab as many as he can.
Don't allow him take you down.

There is no other way to Eternal Life outside JESUS CHRIST

2 Likes

Re: Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
sonmvayina:
I knew it was a matter of time.. I follow his blog and i knew what he was discovering from his research did not tally with what he was told....

Every one will stilk come to the same conclusion like those of us that are not scared to swim the muddy watets..

Christianity is a sham and a big insult against God.
can you tell me your religious beliefs let's start from there?
Re: Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by sonmvayina(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mikecold:

I have no religion.... I only have a personal spiritual relationship with the God who lives in me... I explore my own spirituality personally and I am not answerable to any religious leader anywhere. I am safe... I am healed. I am whole.
Re: Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by sonmvayina(m): 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Mikecold:

I am from oshimili north LGA in delta stste, i just follow the laws of our land(odinani) as thought by my ancestors..
Re: Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by GeneralDae: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
I thought Bart Erhmann has always been an Agnostic, or is this old recycled news?
Re: Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by Biodun556(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2021
Re: Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by sonmvayina(m): 12:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
Mikecold:

If you understand this....you have achieved everything..

Re: Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by LordReed(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2021
Old News.
Re: Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by Kobojunkie: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
Biodun556:
https://youtu.b
You cannot do God by way of the wisdom of men. undecided
This man is finally honest with himself, something better than what many other so-called Bible scholars have not done yet. undecided
Re: Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by Image123(m): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ln-S7ZraUc

Lol, prof wey no see say Jesus na God right from Genesis, that one na prof? Maybe na profligate.
Re: Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by donnie(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
If you know the bible you cannot be a Christian.
However, the problem is not the bible. The bible is good but the people of the book were taught by lying gentiles who painted themselves into a book that was actually not meant for them.

The people of the book are below the Sarah-Haran (Sahara) desert foolishly worshipping a white man as God.

1 Share

Re: Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by CodeTemplar: 6:43am On Apr 07, 2021
sonmvayina:

I have no religion.... I only have a personal spiritual relationship with the God who lives in me... I explore my own spirituality personally and I am not answerable to any religious leader anywhere. I am safe... I am healed. I am whole.
You mean absence of a religion made you whole bodily and those born with a deformity were so as a result of religion? See people interpreting grace as their own doing
Re: Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by Ihedinobi3: 7:51am On Apr 07, 2021
Biodun556:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ln-S7ZraUc

Hi there.

Bart hasn't been a Christian in a very long time. For most of his career, in fact, Bart has been agnostic. He didn't just reject Christianity.

You can check out his website. Or look him up on Wikipedia. Most of his works are dedicated to attacking the Bible.

His own crisis arose from reconciling a good God to the existence of evil and suffering. This happened, I think, around the time that he was doing his graduate studies. I could be wrong about that last because it's a long time now since he was last on my radar and a quick browsing of Wikipedia and his website doesn't give you those details.

Cheers.
Re: Bible Schorlar, Proffessor Bart D. Erhman Leaves Christianity (vid) by EvilPOTATO(m): 8:17am On Apr 07, 2021
Life is all about perception and observation

(1) (Reply)

“if Heaven Is Where Pastors Will Go After Death, I Don't Want To Go There / The Power Of Prayer and Why You Must Pray. / Hard Mirror!!!! What Has Happened To Him???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.