Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide (18824 Views)

Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide / Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) / AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Gamer999: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
[color=#000000][/color]g
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by nedekid: 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Sister sorry no vex.
Na Isreal suppose talk am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by fatymore(f): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Na by force

1 Like

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by 400billionman: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
grin

I tot she wants to go to court.

You no fit pay Zlatan, your lawyer knows you won't pay too.

Anyway, going to court with Isreal looks like taking his oga Davido to court, so there is no case here..

1 Like

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by WoundedLamb: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Most Nigerians go around saying what they do not know on the internet. They don't care who gets hurt.

3 Likes

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Fixey: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Loriiroo01:
The lawyer must be weak for demanding only apology

You read my mind. Anyone tries this shiiii with me,I'll draw such like a Tiger Generator

1 Like

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Loriiroo01(f): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Fixey:

You read my mind. Anyone tries this shiiii with me,I'll draw such like a Tiger Generator
Hahahaha
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by wellmax(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Loriiroo01:

She does not need his money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by nedekid: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
majamajic:
Them too should provide evidence of payment , if na me I will not apologize

It's possible Ibile no see kpekus or cash collect too
If you no apologize end the matter, then you go face litigation with person weh get money to burn.
Imagine say you go hire lawyer. If na better lawyer on the same levels with cuppy own, you are talking of atleast 1m for starters. Time weh you suppose de hussle, you go de take go court. Lawyer go de chop you steady.
If you lose case nko, I no know if the guy get any assets or money for bank. Cuppy go collect am take buy ice cream.
Its not worth it jor ( ontop matter weh no concern you or put money for your pocket).
Better to apologize and end the matter before e escalate.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Draslo(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
Loriiroo01:
Read the bloody letter
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by BlessedNuel: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2021
Seen
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by majamajic(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
nedekid:

If you no apologize end the matter, then you go face litigation with person weh get money to burn.
Imagine say you go hire lawyer. If na better lawyer on the same levels with cuppy own, you are talking of atleast 1m for starters. Time weh you suppose de hussle, you go de take go court. Lawyer go de chop you steady.
If you lose case nko, I no know if the guy get any assets or money for bank. Cuppy go collect am take buy ice cream.
Its not worth it jor ( ontop matter weh no concern you or put money for your pocket).

What if I win the case ? Or do u think zlatan got no reason why he blocked her ? This case will stress Cuppy more than the guy . If na me I will not apologize

2 Likes

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Harbeeorlar(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Just apology? No 30 billion fine join?
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by majamajic(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Most Nigerians go around saying what they do not know on the internet. They don't care who gets hurt.

U have concluded that he didn't know

See your life !

1 Like

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Kinkinatus(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
This is what happens when throwaway social media comments by social influencers or even ordinary folks meets the concept of legal implications. When you are aware of your legal responsibilities, you do not throaway comments anyhow or cuss or yab willy nilly on social media because of tomorrow. Remember that once it is out there, it is is almost impossible to take it back, until the lawyers come calling.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Respect55(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Cuppy still looking for compensation whereas she refused to pay Zlatan.
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by tunapawizzy: 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
Perfectsouth:
THIS insecure girl sha, with all the online GRAGRA so the thing pain am die?
in the entertainment industry, every kind of controversy is good publicity for an artiste. The management team of Cuppy is doing well, blowing the matter to something big, the more visible cuppy is, the better for her. She has the face, she has the right father to unlock the doors, all she needs to do is to increase her popularity by making herself a subject of conversation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by haulagehandlers(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Loriiroo01:
zlatans head on a platter of wood could do?
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
festacman:
Hi Israel, If what you posted was out of emotion with no proofs as to DJ Cuppy breaching contractual agreement, you should Jejely issue the demanded apology and end this matter now. If Femi Otedola enter this matter as a doting dad he is, a phone call to Davido's dad might leave you out in the street. And come to think of it, why has the main person Zlatan remained quiet while you are taking overdose panadol for his little headache?

Face your job unless of course it was your boss Davido who instigated you to post the stuff. Then be a pawn and hope for the best.

Davido's dad and cuppy's dad are friends so it is most likely DJ cuppy and Davido are friends. It could not have been Davido that sent the guy. He said the rubbish on his own.

Zlatan should be the one accusing not him.

1 Like

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by aderinsola75355: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
:Na Cuppy go lose for this rift las lasYeah it's looking like that, if not they would have met in court
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by WoundedLamb: 3:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
majamajic:

U have concluded that he didn't know

See your life !

Even though it's most likely he didn't know, my statement can hardly pass as a conclusion of that. Most Nigerians, especially here on Nairaland, give their theories, opinions or hypothesis as facts and go around spreading them. That's the reality.

As for this particular issue, I'm of the impression (impression being key word) that he's got no clue because it wasn't in his position to publicize the bone of contention. Zlatan should be the one accusing anyone here not him. If it were true, this would have been the time for Zlatan to step up and defend him, but dude seems to be on his own. Cuppy's legal action seems that of someone who's so sure of her part. Like I said earlier, most people just say anything online out of sentiments.
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by lkillbrokehoes: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
There problems, not mine
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Iatrogen: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
jaybenugo:
More

So na true sey this cuppy worwor laidis? Na wa ooo...
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by majamajic(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Even though it's most likely he didn't know, my statement can hardly pass as a conclusion of that. Most Nigerians, especially here on Nairaland, give their theories, opinions or hypothesis as facts and go around spreading them. That's the reality.

As for this particular issue, I'm of the impression (impression being key word) that he's got no clue because it wasn't in his position to publicize the bone of contention. Zlatan should be the one accusing anyone here not him. If it were true, this would have been the time for Zlatan to step up and defend him, but dude seems to be on his own. Cuppy's legal action seems that of someone who's so sure of her part. Like I said earlier, most people just say anything online out of sentiments.

What if na Zlatan send am
U are the one talking what u don't know

Remember that guys are always inside same circle

Let me ask u , if I deal with u and I get my full payment , why should I go ahead and block your contact ?

When her heart is unsettled , she started voicing out and mind u , if there's proof of payment from her own side , as a woman she for don drop it . Forget about who call police first !

2 Likes

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Fatkideric: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Very easy.

Show proof or no of payment from both sides. All this wahala sef.
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Twelfthman: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lol my brother naso o

nedekid:

1 Like

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Neddstark: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Stupid girl. Now your real nature is being exposed to the public, best thing that comes on your mind is to sue. Well, the whole Nigeria knows you better and your exploitative moves will no longer be smooth-free.
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Twelfthman: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lol grin naso

majamajic:

What if I win the case ? Or do u think zlatan got no reason why he blocked her ? This case will stress Cuppy more than the guy . If na me I will not apologize
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Neddstark: 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:

There's a instagram live video Zlatan Ibile had with Davido when the former admitted to not getting a dime despite hearing big money being announced during her charity event. What Israel stated is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Kaymansion(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
let this childish girl go and park one side abeg
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Blackdisciple(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hmmm the pink gurl .
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by joseph1832(m): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
This is very easy. All this dude have to do is provide evidence to back up his claim.

The hotel Zlatan lodged them should have receipts of their stay there. The name of who payed the bills should be on that receipt, this with other proof and they can wholeheartedly tell DJ wacky, sorry DJ Cuppy to go Hell. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jay-Z, Beyonce Lose Trademark Battle For 'Blue Ivy' Name / Imagine You Dialled The Wrong Number And It Ended Up Being A Celebrity. / Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.