Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide (18825 Views)

Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy Drops Lawsuit Against Davido’s Aide / Israel DMW Afeare Apologizes To DJ Cuppy (Video) / AKA Demands An Apology From Burna Boy Before He Would Allow Him Perform In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Perfectsouth(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2021
tunapawizzy:

in the entertainment industry, every kind of controversy is good publicity for an artiste. The management team of Cuppy is doing well, blowing the matter to something big, the more visible cuppy is, the better for her. She has the face, she has the right father to unlock the doors, all she needs to do is to increase her popularity by making herself a subject of conversation
Remove the notion that all publicity is good publicity.. Let me enlighten you as to why she is going extreme, artist will not want to work with her considering how she treated a fellow.. She becomes a bad publicity to show organizers and co

2 Likes

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by tunapawizzy: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Perfectsouth:
Remove the notion that all publicity is good publicity.. Let me enlighten you as to why she is going extreme, artist will not want to work with her considering how she treated a fellow.. She becomes a bad publicity to show organizers and co
oh i see....ur point is valid

1 Like

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by pacespot(m): 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
Is this apology or a trap
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Dreyton36: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
I be they naked Waka as small pikin that year , I go they throw stones they break people louvers say nothing they happen
Na until one day when i use mistake break one rich man louvers naim I know say life no be two
Dem just lock me for their dog cage with my naked prick
Fear no let me cry or smile I just humble like person wey wahala naked follow

Naim somebody tell me "my son , when you grow up , always avoid trouble , not just anyhow trouble o
Avoid any rich person's trouble because no matter evidence wey u get , u still no fit win big man for court

I reason d matter , na since then I start mind my business
Any money wey police collect from you , that money na waste because them no deserve am at all

If u like quarrel me for my own thing , I no send u ,

People I dey fear pass ::
Rich people
Short people
Stammerers
Left handed people
Womanizers_can kill u cuz of woman
Buhari_ worse than the devil
Lai Mohammed _ hell fire candidate

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by pacespot(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
If what the guy said is true, what damages are they asking for indemnification? That is why I don't deal with anyone without a strong legal backup these days, Nigerians like to take advantage of any lapses in witten agreement. You featured someone in a hit song without a single payment or compensation to his person, now someone accused you of wrongdoing, can't you refute him by providing a proof of actual payment you made to this Mr zlatan bile for his contribution to the hit song "Gelato" rather than this legal brouhaha?

1 Like

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by HORLADSTAR(m): 4:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Dreyton36:
I be they naked Waka as small pikin that year , I go they throw stones they break people louvers say nothing they happen
Na until one day when i use mistake break one rich man louvers naim I know say life no be two
Dem just lock me for their dog cage with my naked prick
Fear no let me cry or smile I just humble like person wey wahala naked follow

Naim somebody tell me "my son , when you grow up , always avoid trouble , not just anyhow trouble o
Avoid any rich person's trouble because no matter evidence wey u get , u still no fit win big man for court

I reason d matter , na since then I start mind my business
Any money wey police collect from you , that money na waste because them no deserve am at all

If u like quarrel me for my own thing , I no send u ,

People I dey fear pass ::
Rich people
Short people
Stammerers
Left handed people
Womanizers_can kill u cuz of woman
Buhari_ worse than the devil
Lai Mohammed _ hell fire candidate

Lights up my kpoli in peace

Na Man you be

1 Like

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by okpak2ochuko(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
Atiku:
E better say dem no know my name than to dey call person “davido’s boy or davido’s aide”

One of the Laws of Power..
"Avoid stepping into a great man's shadows"
Unfortunately many people just want to be seen in shadows of big men without creating their own.
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Hangulsaram: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
majamajic:
Them too should provide evidence of payment , if na me I will not apologize

It's possible Ibile no see kpekus or cash collect too
That will be if Zlatan get involved and also if actually they have a contract and he didn’t pay him. In this case it easy for him to say he paid him with cash at hand. Lol!
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by WoundedLamb: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Neddstark:

There's a instagram live video Zlatan Ibile had with Davido when the former admitted to not getting a dime despite hearing big money being announced during her charity event. What Israel stated is the truth.

Link, please.
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by ofiko123(m): 4:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Was the gelato really a hit? undecided

Cos I started hearing about it after it became dead or something.

Well, na their wahala be that sha.

Gelato was really a hit..

1 Like

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by jaytime(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Trouble dey sleep...
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
ofiko123:

If this would be all Cuppy would demand from him, then she made a smart decision.

She can also use this issue to make another combo with Zlatan if none would choose to be petty. And it would be the real hit! Davido's Team are always smart in leveraging on such moments.

1 Like

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by WoundedLamb: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
majamajic:

What if na Zlatan send am
U are the one talking what u don't know

Remember that guys are always inside same circle

Let me ask u , if I deal with u and I get my full payment , why should I go ahead and block your contact ?

When her heart is unsettled , she started voicing out and mind u , if there's proof of payment from her own side , as a woman she for don drop it . Forget about who call police first !

This isn't a fight. I'm not saying what I don't know cause I clearly stated impression was the keyword in my submission. I don't suppose you understand that was a disclaimer. Neither of us was there so none of us can say what really transpired. As for your question, there are millions of reasons people fall out and block each other online, so that doesn't mean anything. Like I said earlier, if Zlatan sent him, now is the time for him to stand up and talk. He didn't need need anyone to help him tell the world Tacha had body odour, surprising he'd need a mouth piece now that the issue is about him.
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by INCREDIBLE007(m): 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
Loriiroo01:
The lawyer must be weak for demanding only apology

it looks like " out of court settlement "
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by delpee(f): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Go pay your debt DJ cuppy

You're sure she's owing?
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by pacespot(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
On a serious note, why would this zlatan ibile guy had a collabo with DJ cuppy without any formal written contractual agreement on what is due to him as a partner, I sense that this zlatan guy went for something else rather than financial compensation, so when he didn't get what he wanted from the lady, he begrudged her by blocking her on social media. Because the whole story sounds childish to me, zlatan ibile is an established artist, he certainly should know how to protect his interest in any music deal.
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by braunny(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
jaybenugo:
More
cuppy na edo man be that oh
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by majamajic(m): 5:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:

This isn't a fight. I'm not saying what I don't know cause I clearly stated impression was the keyword in my submission. I don't suppose you understand that was a disclaimer. Neither of us was there so none of us can say what really transpired. As for your question, there are millions of reasons people fall out and block each other online, so that doesn't mean anything. Like I said earlier, if Zlatan sent him, now is the time for him to stand up and talk. He didn't need need anyone to help him tell the world Tacha had body odour, surprising he'd need a mouth piece now that the issue is about him.

My brother if I tell u in secret how sweet my landlord's daughter toto is and u come out of the whole compound and announce it , if anything comes out of it, u no go see me I swear !
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Coinbased: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
How
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by witworth(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2021
festacman:
Hi Israel, If what you posted was out of emotion with no proofs as to DJ Cuppy breaching contractual agreement, you should Jejely issue the demanded apology and end this matter now. If Femi Otedola enter this matter as a doting dad he is, a phone call to Davido's dad might leave you out in the street. And come to think of it, why has the main person Zlatan remained quiet while you are taking overdose panadol for his little headache?

Face your job unless of course it was your boss Davido who instigated you to post the stuff. Then be a pawn and hope for the best.
congratulations!
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by emperorlaqrin: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Lol the guy should get a lawyer if he as proves however this letter is contestable because it bears no NBA stamp.

1 Like

Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Akuruoulo(m): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Loriiroo01:

What do you want him to demand?
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Akuruoulo(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Go pay your debt DJ cuppy
Are you sure she's owing anyone
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Akuruoulo(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
majamajic:

What if I win the case ? Or do u think zlatan got no reason why he blocked her ? This case will stress Cuppy more than the guy . If na me I will not apologize

ZLATAN NO GO FIT DO CASE WITH EVEN CUPPYS slowpoke BROTHER. IF NA DAVIDO SEND AM , THAT MEANS SAY HE WAN PUT HIM PAPA FOR TROUBLE. NAIJA NO THE TALK TRUE FOR COURT OH ( NA BIGGER MONEY THE ALWAYS WIN)
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by WoundedLamb: 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
majamajic:

My brother if I tell u in secret how sweet my landlord's daughter toto is and u come out of the whole compound and announce it , if anything comes out of it, u no go see me I swear !

You only hide cause you feel you were doing something wrong or because you feel keeping your affairs secret is to your own benefit. If your landlord's daughter took your money and you can prove it, you wouldn't even need your friend to make that public.
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by SavageResponse(m): 6:56pm On Feb 11, 2021
I hope he has evidence to justify the accusation he made
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by majamajic(m): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You only hide cause you feel you were doing something wrong or because you feel keeping your affairs secret is to your own benefit. If your landlord's daughter took your money and you can prove it, you wouldn't even need your friend to make that public.

Let's see how it goes , I pray the guy not to apologise . Let's see everything
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by WoundedLamb: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
majamajic:

Let's see how it goes , I pray the guy not to apologise . Let's see everything

Hopefully, time will tell.
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by jaxxy(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
Loriiroo01:

If Israel is saying the Truth she will get no apology. U can't intimidate everybody.

Let's escalate this thing and go all out. The true story of cuppy and zlatan's gelato on E. grin

Cuppy failed in her statement to explain what transpired only to say she didnt bridge any contact with zlatan Bt some of us know the fact there was probably no contract doesnt mean there shudnt be any compensation. undecided
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
ofiko123:

I must have missed it, then.

Stay blessed, bro.
Re: Israel Afeare: DJ Cuppy's Lawyer Demands An Apology From Davido's Aide by Neddstark: 5:35am On Feb 12, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) / Oge Okoye’s Look For The Amvcas Nominees Party / Timi Dakolo Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today, Looks Dapper In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.