Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) (62803 Views)

Is This Car Worth Sending To Nigeria? (Pictured) / Checkout Prophet Odumeje's 2019 BMW X6 Car Worth Over $78,000(pics) / Does This Car Worth The Said Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by iyalala(m): 9:32am On Feb 12, 2021
So jere is what I will tell you:
This is Rav4.
This generation was produced between 2006 and 2011.
The price varies on the year you buying if its Tokunbo, usually not less that 2.7M now.
If anyone offers to sell a 9ja used for anything less than 1.8M, you should be suspicious of it.
At 2M, the price is okay if its just one user.
My Father jas been using the 2007 model since 2014 and never ever did it ever give a single probkem relating to engine or gear or any major part.
The car is super reliable altho the v6 drives better, but the 4 plug too is okay. You are basically by a camry in SUV format.

So I would say go for it, provided it has no issues.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by clemzo101(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2021
If it is first body and everything is intact, and it is clean. Pls 2m is a fair price. I will buy it between 1.8m and 2m. The tokumbo of that car is above 3m
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 12, 2021
What's the ODO reading to start with? Total mileage will tell you the worth of a car but that N2m is too much though for the Nigerian used car.
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by idu1(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2021
Anchor84:
so u can buy this for 1.5?better be careful,Toks of dis car presently is over 3m.

Op it’s a good deal,if it’s Neat,engine/gear okay...you good.

Na ppl like una wey Dey find cheap car Dey always Carry Scanner,Rewire,Panel beater,painter nd mechanic go buy car nd last last Na Lemon una go still buy.

Opinion of a a middleman car dealer is not needed here.
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2021
I hate that statement that it is used by a lady. If you see the way lady drive cars you won't buy from them. They don't check the radiator nor engine oil, na just kick n start. On bad roads too the way they drive ehen no patience at all. Na just to they jam the vehicle for ground..

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by computerglobal(m): 9:42am On Feb 12, 2021

The more you know about the vehicle the safer you will be. Run a V I. N check and verify critical facts you need to buy a used car with confidence. Check the title status, previous odometer readings and the current market of the vehicle. Do as many checks as possible to ensure you are getting a legitimate offer.

www.nairaland.com/computerglobal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10000072_vehiclehistoryreport_jpeg3e8dde5a1fb4cccbf6626e983b2598da

Confirm the authenticity Of Your Documents

Get your documents verified and avoid embarrassment

Contact us on Whats-app now . 08060365068
cool
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 9:43am On Feb 12, 2021
jansonn:
If it's naija used, it's difficult to get a first body, and don't mind the "female used" thing oo, that's what all car dealers say, it's a normal language. I personally think you should take it to mechanic you can trust. For the price, Well, it depends on the quality of the car sha
Women that doesn't even service their cars cry

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by November1857(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
You dey ask people wey never chop how much be the price of motor

See us see polite insults

Wetin concern crase man priick with condom ?
Some people never chop Belle full, know price of cars more some those who are leaving fine..
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 9:45am On Feb 12, 2021
charli5:

Olodo....you don’t know the difference between main mileage and trip A.
Is it because you know this shit, it doesn't mean the guy u quoted is an olodo...many professors and doctors doesn't know the difference between trip A and main mileage...you mean say dem be olodo?
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2021
Stockquality:
Over priced,4plugs with high mileage. Should go for 1.5m at least,get scanner,get the vin history of when it was imported and run a check to see if it was salvaged or clean title.if after every it turns out to be a salvaged car with bad accident history and driven as naija used,pls run far from it.
Clean title of that car is 10,000 USD just to buy it. so if it was C.T, the seller won't even offer it for less than 2.5m
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by yemmywesey(m): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2021
that car is a good deal. the milage is low. for the fact that it is a four cylinder plugs engine which is readily available in the local market. toyota camry 07, 08 and some toyota highlander uses this type of engine.
please buy it on time before it's too late.
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Adeyinka123: 9:54am On Feb 12, 2021
Fair price
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 9:56am On Feb 12, 2021
That's not the mileage but the trip covered in a short drive.. trip A and B is different from mileage
revived:
The mileage still choke me though

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Allwell96: 10:01am On Feb 12, 2021
revived:
Just what I'm thinking
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Originalsly: 10:02am On Feb 12, 2021
Hmmm.... was.the car stolen?.... owner jacked and killed? ... regardless of price... you may be buying yearsssssss in prison.
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Dpaulie(m): 10:06am On Feb 12, 2021
ApostlePaul14:
1.4/1.5 M
U know but nothing about cars bro
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by 27Pushing30: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Lol obviously tampered with na .
revived:
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by LilSfc(m): 10:09am On Feb 12, 2021
Divinehealer:

cool

Please help me subscribe
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Innomach(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
You dey ask people wey never chop how much be the price of motor

See us see polite insults

Wetin concern crase man priick with condom ?

This forum is for both the rich and the poor. Any topic way no concern you, you jump am pass. Not compulsory sey you must to comment put for every matter.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Prophet777: 10:13am On Feb 12, 2021
Get a good mechanic to check the car, the engine, gear and all other vital parts of the car....

Let the mechanic use scanner as well.

If it is a first body, then very good. So far it is a naija used car.

For your information, women dont knw how to use cars ooo, don't be deceived.

Speaking from experience.
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by chrizzyace: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2021
Good deal
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Foxie: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2021
Trinityman:
Pls I need help...just got evicted few minutes ago...just need 5k to salvage my things...need to take my belongings out they are outside now..pls need a good Samaritan to help..Thanks and God bless.....0555144328....Gtb.
If you only you believe there's God. undecided, who knows you'd have received a miracle? Whichever way, please sell your phone it can fix you immediately before you further help comes undecided undecided

Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 12, 2021
LilSfc:

Please help me subscribe

Ok
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2021
Anchor84:
so u can buy this for 1.5?better be careful,Toks of dis car presently is over 3m.

Op it’s a good deal,if it’s Neat,engine/gear okay...you good.

Na ppl like una wey Dey find cheap car Dey always Carry Scanner,Rewire,Panel beater,painter nd mechanic go buy car nd last last Na Lemon una go still buy.
Actually; the price is OK.
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2021
Toyota Rav4 2008 with 4 cylinders and 4 plugs. 1.5 to 1.8m
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by aloziedaya(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2021
I CAN NEVER SPEND KOBO ON A NIGERIAN USED CAR.

IT'S A SUICIDE MISSION
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by fabolouz1(m): 10:30am On Feb 12, 2021
That's a Rav 4 2014 if I,am correct ,it's worth the price . Cheap if I must add .
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 10:38am On Feb 12, 2021
Ademidd:
Someone is offering to sell the car to someone, he said the price is 2m and it was used by a female. He knows nothing about cars like this except trucks. Is it worth the price pls? Thanks

1.7. to 1.8 subject to your mechanic’s check
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by therajah: 10:42am On Feb 12, 2021
Female used? Gender biased!
Used hy female... what kind of female?
Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Martiano(m): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2021
Ademidd:
Someone is offering to sell the car to someone, he said the price is 2m and it was used by a female. He knows nothing about cars like this except trucks. Is it worth the price pls? Thanks

I have a problem with the mileage ( odometer) it looks like it was reduced kindly go to carfax . com to at least know the first history if it came as accidental car . Contact me to help you by sending me the vin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is This Car Worth? (Photos) by Olutiseyi(m): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2021
angryTo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road / How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) / Autocheck® Backed By Experian » »Vehicle Record/Report You Can Trust » » »

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.