Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

I Want To Port From 9mobile. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Port From 9mobile. (182 Views)

How Do I Port From MTN To Any Other Network From Outside The Country? / Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? / 5 Awoofs And Offers From 9mobile That Are Amazing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Port From 9mobile. by BuySomething: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2021
Nigerians who are using all the networks, kindly recommend a better network for me to port to. I am sick and tired of using the useless 9mobile. Should i go for Airtel or MTN. Abeg no recommend glo, i take God beg una.
Re: I Want To Port From 9mobile. by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 11, 2021
Better port to MTN to have peace of mind

Airtel deducts airtime anytime and they don't refund.

Glo network are for people who are slow to get angry. I mean people with lot of patience.

FG banned all telcos in Nigeria from porting their subscribers now. But you can still confirm, if has been lifted...and let me know

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Www.blinxwrd..com / I Am Buying Facebook Account At Good Prices / Iphone X Mother Board Needed in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.