Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Did You Miss Bitcoin Then Don't Miss This Lovecoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Did You Miss Bitcoin Then Don't Miss This Lovecoin (1444 Views)

Lovecoin / Did You Miss Bitcoin Then Don't Miss SPERAX / If You Use Whatsapp Daily And Have Been Making Good Money Then Don't Read This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Miss Bitcoin Then Don't Miss This Lovecoin by Englov(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2021
What is Lovecoin?

Lovecoin is a digital asset created in Ethereum blockchain. Each of it is unique and mapped to a unique place in “Universal Wall of Love”. You can Buy Lovecoin, Gift Lovecoin or Resell it. Gift it and create a unique ‘Lovedentity’ in Blockchain. Yes…Your love is ‘Blockchained’, no one can Destroy it or Duplicate it; an everlasting manifest of your Love.

Lovecoin is the first attempt to apply the blockchain technology to a completely new domain which directly connects all the common people equally- ‘Love’. Yes, ‘Love’, the highest form of all human emotions, something that every individual has, something that is not quantifiable and lays beyond all the relative perceptions.

Lovecoin is a digital collectible that is limited in numbers. It is created in ethereum blockchain and each coin is one of its kind. People can buy the coin, inscribe the names in the coin and gift it to their soulmate. That’s all, an indestructible ‘Lovedentity’ of the couples is created and stored in blockchain forever.

A SECRET KEY TO LOVERS PARADISE
Lovecoin is not just a collectible, it is just the beginning. It is a secret key to lovers paradise, a Virtual world waiting for Lovecoin holders. There is more they can do with Lovecoin, Love Games, Love Quest and lovers paradise is full of surprises. In fact, Lovecoin is a key to explore many yet to come Blockchain services for lovers.
Image for post

Lovecoin White paper
The blockchain and cryptocoins have already conquered the investor’s minds and caught the common man’s attention. New use cases of blockchain are being introduced and tested every day. Even though most of the present currencies haven’t shown a consistent growth prospect, the ICO market is still flooded with new coins. Other than the cryptocoins, the possibilities of blockchain is still a fantasy to the common people and technology enthusiast. In other words, a considerable level of skepticism exists even among those who deal with cryptocoins daily. On the other hand, the countless possibilities of blockchain are highly applied in business level use cases.

Apart from some blockchain centric games and digital collectibles; blockchain is still distant from simple and common application areas.

This is truth about LoveCoin is that it will hit Binance soon and once that is done, the price will raise with speed.

You get as much as 50,000 FREE coins if you register for the Airdrop via my link..No kidding!

Do not ask for giveaway when I'm trading my FREE COINS on Binance.

Some people are regretting about bitcoin but now you have an opportunity before you to join a moving train.

So take advantage of this opportunity now. I have gotten 700,000 LOVECOINS.

1lovecoin = $0.08 now.

If you have 50,000 lovecoin which you got free and the price raise to $1 do the calculation.

They are doing promo now but it will not be free once the promo ends.

Drop your email and I will send you the link so that you will register and get your 50,000 free lovecoins today.

Re: Did You Miss Bitcoin Then Don't Miss This Lovecoin by Englov(m): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
The coin is free now...
Re: Did You Miss Bitcoin Then Don't Miss This Lovecoin by Alberttahir: 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Why not put the link here or in your signature.

(1) (Reply)

How Lottonigeria E-agent Program Change My Financial Situation. / 31yrs Old Nigerian Iyin Aboyeji On Billionaires’ Lane With Elon Musk, Others(pic / Filling Station Construction Estimate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.