Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Wear Two Masks If It Makes You Feel Better! Says Fauchi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wear Two Masks If It Makes You Feel Better! Says Fauchi (283 Views)

Onaiyekan: It Makes No Sense To Swear In 'riggers' Whose Cases Are In Court / Buhari: It Makes No Sense For Oil To Be Cheaper In Nigeria Than Saudi Arabia / Buhari's Picture Doctored To Add Face Masks To Deceive Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wear Two Masks If It Makes You Feel Better! Says Fauchi by bn365: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2021
First, don't wear a mask, then, wear a mask, now, wear two masks if it makes you feel better! Says Fauchi
But you thought it was based in SciENcE?

Re: Wear Two Masks If It Makes You Feel Better! Says Fauchi by Racoon(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2021
Just do any fucking thing needful to avoid contracting the dreaded COVID-19 disease.The pandemic is real men
Re: Wear Two Masks If It Makes You Feel Better! Says Fauchi by bn365: 12:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Racoon:
Just do any fucking thing needful to avoid contracting the dreaded COVID-19 disease.The pandemic is real men

I get you.
Is it so real that you would sign up to be injected with a substance that has not been tested and has the potential to kill you?
The virus is real, take a jab of poison that you'd consent, has no cure for the disease?
I hope you'd take that into the equation.
Did you know that the Moderna vaccine wasn't even approved by FDA? I never knew until i read this consent form.
In my own opinion, The plandemic is real. I do believe the virus was manufactured for the purpose of injecting everyone with mRNA vaccine.

Re: Wear Two Masks If It Makes You Feel Better! Says Fauchi by Racoon(m): 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
bn365:
I get you.The plandemic is real.Is it so real that you would sign up to be injected with a substance that has not been tested and has the potential to kill you?

The virus is real, take a jab of poison that you'd consent, has no cure for the disease? I hope you'd take that into the equation.
Anything to avoid COVID19 does not necessarily includes the vaccine but personal protection because vaccine is a drug that can elicit reaction including death.So it is a personal decision.
Re: Wear Two Masks If It Makes You Feel Better! Says Fauchi by Aketi2: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Wearing 1 face mask is even problem. Lack of adequate oxygen will weaken the body cells. Now, they want to make it faster by forcing people to wear 2. Watch as their agents will leave their brains behind to attack my logic.

2 Likes

Re: Wear Two Masks If It Makes You Feel Better! Says Fauchi by Righteousness2(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
Confused Fauci!
Re: Wear Two Masks If It Makes You Feel Better! Says Fauchi by MadamExcellency: 1:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
Government funded sciences are fake and unreliable

2 Likes

Re: Wear Two Masks If It Makes You Feel Better! Says Fauchi by sapientia(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
MadamExcellency:
Government funded sciences are fake and unreliable

covidiot.

Righteousness2:
Confused Fauci!

what made him confused?

Aketi2:
Wearing 1 face mask is even problem. Lack of adequate oxygen will weaken the body cells. Now, they want to make it faster by forcing people to wear 2. Watch as their agents will leave their brains behind to attack my logic.

Nothing is wrong with your logic

The only thing wrong is you not seeing the suggestive in the statement
Re: Wear Two Masks If It Makes You Feel Better! Says Fauchi by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
They have come again with their nonsense. Thank God people in Nigeria are not falling for this SCAMdemic.

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation As Court Sacks Kaduna PDP Rep' Member; Speaker Swears In Lere Of APC / See How Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Revealed Some Shocking Secret About Biafra. / OSINBAJO THE PACESETTER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.