Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos (28374 Views)

Igbokwe To South-East Leaders: Choose Between Biafra, SGF, Senate President / Joe Igbokwe To Osinbajo: Show Respect And Withdraw From Presidential Race Now / "We Won't Allow Any Protest In Lagos", Police Warn Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
As a Fulani man I encourage you to go out and spread hate and meet your ends as you have been praying for. This is a good time to come and flex your muscles. Let’s see if your strength is as much as your mouth you use to disturb people on line. Take many pictures and videos Mark Zuckerberg is waiting for you.
Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by Kingv(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
elgramz:

Sorry for the mistake, I've deleted the comment.

One love

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by webizone(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
milky3:
this is not about Igbo or any tribe, this is an injustice to all. End bad Governance

I digress. I saw your dp.
The one about African woman following a prophet amazes me. Why is that? Why do they become senseless in religion?
Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by Jonathan39: 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
We all know the people who are known for making noise
bjtinz:

Abeg stop making plenty noise. angry
Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by emperor863(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
elgramz:

Fvck you, fvck your stupid opinion leaders and fvck any Yoruba idiot that decides to be unfortunate tomorrow. whatever it is that you are planning make sure you do it tomorrow otherwise you people are bastards!! We are ready and waiting for you idiots tomorrow. Rubbish!

It is typical of you and fellow animals to be abusive all the time. I am a free born who has a recognized father unlike your father who was purchased from a baby factory.

That makes you a bastard since you have descended from a bastard.
Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by emperor863(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
elgramz:

Fvck you, fvck your stupid opinion leaders and fvck any Yoruba idiot that decides to be unfortunate tomorrow. whatever it is that you are planning make sure you do it tomorrow otherwise you people are bastards!! We are ready and waiting for you idiots tomorrow. Rubbish!

A basta rd calling another person one.
A person that was conceived and born like a dog in a baby factory.

Really I blame Nigerians for insisting that these unfortunate apes are still part of Nigeria.

It is a small time remaining. You'll get the full dose you deserve.

Pig, the son of a pig.
Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Lol ! So it is the Igbo that will show me the way out of this world in Lagos ,right ? You guys run your mouth too much and that's your Achilles heel. All brawn and no brain slowpokes from the land of criminals like you lot !

I'm on ground already and I will be part of the whole process to guard against the destruction of Yoruba heritage and our civilisations in the name of any protest. This is not a threat against Igbo in Lagos but a clear message to you guys to know what will start happening immediately if any Igbo is part of the protest that results in the destruction of public and private properties as it happened during the first protest. Igbo will be single out specifically for deadly reprisals that will follow immediately. You have so many issues you can protest against in your region. You're free to go and destroy what is left of your erosion ravaged land in the name protest or whatever.

I won't reduce my message to all Igbo living in Lagos and the entire south west region to a mere exchange of needless banters between a cowardly mofo like you and I. But before I leave you with your stupidity, since you have chosen to tow the lane of self - destruct,be ready to face the consequences of your idiocy.

warrior!!! Your services are more needed in Ibarapa!!! Yorubaland ahs warriors like you and they keep been at the receiving hands iof murderous Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by PaChukwudi44(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
OROSUNBOLB:

Lol ! So it is the Igbo that will show me the way out of this world in Lagos ,right ? You guys run your mouth too much and that's your Achilles heel. All brawn and no brain slowpokes from the land of criminals like you lot !

I'm on ground already and I will be part of the whole process to guard against the destruction of Yoruba heritage and our civilisations in the name of any protest. This is not a threat against Igbo in Lagos but a clear message to you guys to know what will start happening immediately if any Igbo is part of the protest that results in the destruction of public and private properties as it happened during the first protest. Igbo will be single out specifically for deadly reprisals that will follow immediately. You have so many issues you can protest against in your region. You're free to go and destroy what is left of your erosion ravaged land in the name protest or whatever.

I won't reduce my message to all Igbo living in Lagos and the entire south west region to a mere exchange of needless banters between a cowardly mofo like you and I. But before I leave you with your stupidity, since you have chosen to tow the lane of self - destruct,be ready to face the consequences of your idiocy.

Oga goo to an Igbo dominated enclave like Ladipo and try rubbish and see them beat you to stupor.You are here ranting online.You will be mercilessly beaten and nothing will happen.
Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by codedgalaxy: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Biafran4life:
Look at an outcast /efulefu advising igbos. This guy doesn't know we the igbos will prefer to exchange him for a goat
ha ha ha nwannem wern wayo goat exchange kwa.
Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by Bitcoinmake: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
hmmm
Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
What he said is nothing but the truth. Nigeria hate us and we will be the scapegoat at the end of it
Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by freemanq(m): 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Animal advising Human beings!!!!
Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by Owologbo(m): 8:08am On Feb 13, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
are igbos the only tribe in Lagos? what about ijaws, tiv , urhobos, ishekiri, Hausa, Fulani etc.....why haven't any of there people or group be warned about protesting in Lagos.

Well, I don't know who is to the Igbos o. But I wish Igbos never involve their selves with any protest in Lagos State.
The last one that happened, the almost successfully blame the Igbos for it.
I can remember one aboki police officer telling a learned Yoruba man man that the Igbos are responsible for the destruction in Lagos State and he believed all the rubbish he was spewing from his mouth.
I'm neither Igbo nor Yoruba. I'm a Deltan (A full blooded Isoko).
I'd advise you and your brother to learn from the last protest.
Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by EagleNest(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2021
Unfortunately Igbos don't like the types of Joe Igbokwe and will never listen to him. However I doubt if a typical Igbo person will really be interested in Toll gate thing. They'll rather be in their business place, tending to their customers.

But wait ooo, last endsars protest was all Nigerians. Why advising Igbos. Who else has advised Yorubas and Hausa?
Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by pointblank247(m): 9:26am On Feb 13, 2021
Lehadeh:

Just know that your goods, property would be burnt if there’s anything like protest on Saturday
Taaa, as if fear will let you leave your mama"s kitchen that day.
Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by pointblank247(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2021
Uchu
Re: Stay Away From Any Protest - Igbokwe To Igbos In Lagos by milky3(f): 9:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
webizone:

I digress. I saw your dp.
The one about African woman following a prophet amazes me. Why is that? Why do they become senseless in religion?
Prophets are mini god's to African women, they can't see God physically but d prophet is d replicate of God. It is what it is

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aneke: Tinubu’s Chicago Files Uncover History Of Falsehood, Forgery / IBB Returns Home After 7-week Medical Trip / President Buhari, His Daughters, Son And Sons-In-Law Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.