Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,939 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Advise My Igbo People In Lagos Don't Join The Protest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Advise My Igbo People In Lagos Don't Join The Protest. (264 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths / 'Black Lives Matter': Ben Murray-Bruce Joins The Protest Against Racism In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Advise My Igbo People In Lagos Don't Join The Protest. by chukwuaustin(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
My humble security advise to my Igbo people in Lagos don't join the protest. Go about your normal business.. if the Yoruba people want to protest they are free to protest...

We have a disturbing security information... Just go about your lawful business......

We rather u join to stop police and Army robbery on our highways...

Re: I Advise My Igbo People In Lagos Don't Join The Protest. by Conrod: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
chukwuaustin:
My humble security advise to my Igbo people in Lagos don't join the protest. Go about your normal business.. if the Yoruba people want to protest they are free to protest...

We have a disturbing security information... Just go about your lawful business......

We rather u join to stop police and Army robbery on our highways...

1 Like

Re: I Advise My Igbo People In Lagos Don't Join The Protest. by chukwuaustin(m): 7:42am On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=Conrod post=98964607][/quote] don't join the protest
Re: I Advise My Igbo People In Lagos Don't Join The Protest. by Tulsaguy: 7:45am On Feb 13, 2021
ok
Re: I Advise My Igbo People In Lagos Don't Join The Protest. by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2021
But you encourage the protests in other people’s lands?

(1) (Reply)

Another Abduction !!! Karaga Boys Kidnaped!!! / 2023 Presidency: No PDP Ex-governor Will Join APC - Saraki / Opinion: How Does Kanu Manage To Get His Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.