Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,975 members, 7,821,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy (29009 Views)

Man Arraigned For Allegedly Sodomising 14-Year-Old Boy In Adamawa / Na Devil Work Akwa Ibom Prophet Begs After Bagging 21 Years For Defiling Daughta / NGO Founder Remanded For Sodomising His Twin Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Flamemignon1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
Brendaniel:
And some folks want us to legalize homosexuality in Nigeria...
Yea.... Like we didn't see two stories of straight rape yesterday on this forum, one is 70 year old raping a 5 year old girl, the other a 40 year old raping a 12 year old girl.
Nice try, come up with another reason to justify your homophobia. Rape is terrible, gay or straight.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Brendaniel: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Yea.... Like we didn't see two stories of straight rape yesterday on this forum, one is 70 year old raping a 5 year old girl, the other a 40 year old raping a 12 year old girl.
Nice try, come up with another reason to justify your homophobia. Rape is terrible, gay or straight.

we don't want to add more problems to existing ones....
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by labelle123(f): 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Prison suppose full by now Every day crimes in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Farid24224(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
I thought the Christian are holy, and they don't rape children talkless same sex... undecided

Stupid people!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by AMBURSAA(m): 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
THANK GOD FOR BEEN A MUSLIM,IF ITS MUSLIM BY NOW YOU WILL SEE DIFFERENT COMMENTS (INSULT AND ABUSE) BY XTIANS TO WHOLE ISLAM,BUT NOW NO MUSLIM ISULT THE XTIANITY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Gkemz: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
He's diabolical. That's his way of sustaining his occult power. Many of the so called prophets and MOG are practicing voodoo.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Hassanmaye(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
markidoo:
Iyammi,,,, na so I go one highbrow area for Uyo wia dem call Maitama, I see wia dem dey lynch one guy man,, I ask wetin be him crime them say the guy straff mad man,, na there I know say everything don happen for this world. Imagine someone getting aroused for same sex mentally deranged person!!! Damn
My bro things dey happen they mostly do it in other to get more members in their church
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
Although churches abound in every corner of Akwa ibom, and the rainforest atmosphere evokes a sense of calm , but any perception of goodness is an illusion. Evil and darkness thrives there , and it does so abundantly.
Akwa ibom is pedophile ,rape and incest capital of the world . I'm sure there's a lot more cases if dig deeper. I think someone cursed Akwa ibom with Sex ,that's why all Akwa ibom girls are prostitutes both married and single, and the guys are prone to be rapist ,pedophiles,perverts ,sex freaks , etc..
I think another name for Akwa ibom should be Sexland. But no, that will not do justice to the other numerous vices prevalent in Akwa ibom such as : Cannibalism, HIV, child witch haunting ,child trafficking, black magic, etc. In addition to it's trademark housemaid,gate-man,prostitution and menial job syndrome.
Yet Akwa ibom are not fazed by these at all. Meaningless and irrelevant white elephant projects are considered crucial. Tangible facelift of Parts of Uyo and Ikot ekpene between 2008 and 2015 is venerated as the best thing since sliced bread.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Hassanmaye(m): 11:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Pastorprenuer
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by annyplenty(m): 1:32am On Feb 12, 2021
Vision of LGBT activities escalating in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/6144590/prayer-request-against-escalation-lgbt
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by annyplenty(m): 1:35am On Feb 12, 2021
Vision of the outpouring of the spirits of Sodom and Gomorrah

https://www.nairaland.com/2714210/alert-spirits-sodom-gomorrah-been
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 2:06am On Feb 12, 2021
Na dem. Castrate him
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 2:07am On Feb 12, 2021
Empirical2:
Although churches abound in every corner of Akwa ibom, and the rain forest atmosphere evokes a sense of calm , but any thought it being a good place is an illusion. Evil and darkness thrives there , and it does so abundantly.
Akwa ibom is pedophile ,rape and incest capital of the world . I'm sure there's a lot more cases if dig deeper. I think someone cursed Akwa ibom with Sex ,that's why all Akwa ibom girls are prostitutes both married and single, and the guys are prone to be rapist ,pedophiles ,sex freaks , etc..
I think another name for Akwa ibom should be Sexland. But no that will not do justice to the other numerous vices prevalent in Akwa ibom such as : Cannibalism, HIV, child witch haunting ,child trafficking, black magic, etc. In addition to it's trademark housemaid,gate-man,prostitution and menial job syndrome.
Yet Akwa ibom are not phased by these at all. Meaningless and irrelevant white elephants are more crucial. Tangible facelift of Parts of Uyo and Ikot ekpene between 2008 and 2015 is venerated as the best thing since sliced bread.

Na wa o I wan argue but body weak me
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by markidoo(m): 2:26am On Feb 12, 2021
Hassanmaye:

My bro things dey happen they mostly do it in other to get more members in their church
even to the extent of sleeping with a mentally deranged man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by ofiko123(m): 9:50am On Feb 12, 2021
Terrible.....he should the full wrath of the law...
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 12, 2021
WoundedLamb:

This isn't about same sex though. Rape and child abuse have been a societal menace in Nigeria for long. The authorities need to have a more serious punishment for such regardless of the orientation. Moreover, same sex attraction is an orientation and not a western culture. It's everywhere in the world and has always been in Africa.
Them don come.
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Goodman247: 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bola146:
Remove that prophet from his name please
we have different type of prophet,that one is a devil's prophet grin
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by DrMuzungu(m): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sodomize the sodomizer... sodomize him with a glass bottle!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by Mryacks: 10:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
markidoo:
Iyammi,,,, na so I go one highbrow area for Uyo wia dem call Maitama, I see wia dem dey lynch one guy man,, I ask wetin be him crime them say the guy straff mad man,, na there I know say everything don happen for this world. Imagine someone getting aroused for same sex mentally deranged person!!! Damn

Damn....sick and twisted mahn!
Re: Akwa-Ibom Prophet, Anietie Inyang, Arrested For Sodomising 12-Year-Old Boy by babadigu(m): 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Surely the god he serves instructed him so...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Bolaji Quadri For One Thousand US Dollars Fraud / Little Miss Blessing Kidnapped In Abia Community Found In Abuja (video) / Herdsmen Invade 3 Villages In Ibadan, 3 Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.