Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer (68775 Views)

Suspected Fraudsters Arrested In Imo Hotel With A live Snake In Their Luggage / Man Escapes Ritual Killing From Imo Hotel / Construction Worker Kills Prostitute In Jos After Night Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by TUANKU(m): 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
Belzoni:
Transacriona sex is as common as a handshake in those parts. Ibo women see commercial puna as a regular part of life hustle
Learn how to spell.
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by DeUrch(m): 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Now I see why they are pushing so hard to gag the media... Too much misinformation.

1 Like

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by handsomeyitayo(m): 7:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
Springboot:
Stop patronizing these girls, they are dangerous, most of them have given up in life before deciding to become prostitutes. Men stay off.
that is it oooo... you have said it all
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Angelfrost(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
Sigh... Can any Imo state citizen please properly enlighten us on what exactly goes for major economic and commercial activities in that state??! Cos, Ayam not understanding those people again o! undecided

1 Like

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by LoveJesus87(m): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
Bola146:
Lobatan cheesy cheesy How will they explain to the dead man's family that their son got killed by what he likes most cheesy cheesy
Lol. You are not serious grin. It would be said, He did in Active Service grin
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by jelel6: 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
Why burn a man's property for God sake? If it's illegal to house prostitutes then allow the authorities handle that. The crime has been committed, I don't believe the owner asks the prostitutes to kill their customers during arguments.
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by blamingthedevil: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
a commercial worker killed his customer who refused to pay her

English Language Confusion
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by seyz91(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2021
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by seyz91(m): 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
Talking from Experience i guess grin

i hail thee cheesy
BlackfireX:
If you have ever visited this ashewos as they are called , you will agree on monkey shadow, flying leopard style, doggy with cow girl as give away... Only for the once gentle lady of -i-will-do - well turn to a monster that won't even allow you to have missionary journey..

If you ask for ya money ,she will start shouting that you didn't pay, instead of the other ashewos to be reasonable, they will pour water you don't even wanna know where it came from, they will hit you, drag your clothes and disgrace you publicly

grin
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Brian47(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2021
I don't know what I'm reading sef
From the article the sex worker was a man who killed his male friend for not paying him
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
See this one! Fornication made him to miss the main fornication event on 14th. Stop fornication and give your life to Jesus Christ. it is never too late to go back to God.
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by DeUrch(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
The sad incident happened at the popular brothel called skelewu along World Bank Umuguma Road close to our outlet. The stabbed victim has not been confirmed dead and the policemen and some officials of federal fire service who swiftly came were chased way by the irate youths from ohaji the victim's village. No house was burnt although the building was slightly touched.

2 Likes

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
maybe the guy didn't cum after all ... who knows ?
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
thorpido:
The owner of the hotel just lost his property because of the mindless action of a commercial sex worker.
He knew the risks though running that kind of business.
the owner is running an illegal business
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Juicegal(f): 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2021
Happened in a brothel called " Skelewu" , Umuguma. Very dirty place.
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Karleb(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
People should know their limits.

The fact that you can afford a bag of rice doesn't mean you have to finish it at a go.

RIP to the dead!
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by deltateam: 7:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Bad journalism.

Hotel that has no name?

They didn't set the olosho on fire. It is hotel they will set on fire.

They even called the Randy guy, her male friend. Tueh.
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Very shoddy and wishy-washy reportage. Junk!!
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
TUANKU:

Learn how to spell.

Yeah assholē at least you got the message tongue
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
deltateam:
Bad journalism.

Hotel that has no name?

They didn't set the olosho on fire. It is hotel they will set on fire.

They even called the Randy guy, her male friend. Tueh.
The editor needs to be demoted because he/she doesn't know what they are doing. What I read here is beer parlour gossip
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by EmekaA125(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
JudgeKronos:
Prostitution....one of the oldest female profession in human history.
I remember those years of N100 per round... as bad as market be.. man must nack..
To all decent sex workers out there ... May your days be long. cool
Nawaoo
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Abagworo(m): 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
So it's a gay deal gone wrong
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by BnQoyyim(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
BlackfireX:
If you have ever visited this ashewos as they are called , you will agree on monkey shadow, flying leopard style, doggy with cow girl as give away... Only for the once gentle lady of -i-will-do - well turn to a monster that won't even allow you to have missionary journey..

If you ask for ya money ,she will start shouting that you didn't pay, instead of the other ashewos to be reasonable, they will pour water you don't even wanna know where it came from, they will hit you, drag your clothes and disgrace you publicly

grin
what a picturesque experience
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by obstead200(m): 7:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
BlackfireX:

grin
how can someone even enjoy bedding an olosho....with there unruly, ill-tempered and very bad mannered attitude
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by PAWG(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
‘Commercial sex worker kills...’. angry

It’s manslaughter fuckers
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by successtutor(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
BlackfireX:

grin

You are a professor in the field . You know it all I must confess .
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Seun360(m): 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ashawo work, Igbo girls or Benin girls I no know who the lead the race?

1 Like

Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by Frenzyboy(m): 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
Reason why am still a virgin
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by TUANKU(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Belzoni:

Yeah assholē at least you got the message tongue
Child fiddler.
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by kenny5811(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
chief akuruyo... sumwer in Emii, imo state... dem girls plenty.
Re: Imo Hotel Set Ablaze As Commercial Sex Worker Kills Customer by koning: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
BlackfireX:

grin

A legend in the game has spoken. Those with ears should listen. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Women Beat A Man In Akure For Harassing Them (photos) / Rivers State University Student Killed (Graphic Photos) / Two Bugatti, Benz, N300m Duplex Recovered From Abuja Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.