Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees (22773 Views)

Nairalander Bags Ondo NYSC State Honours Award / NYSC Member Donates 10 Months Allowance As Scholarship To Student (pix) / NYSC Honours Corps Members For Returning Missing Wallet (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Kollysman1: 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Congratulations to them

may Almighty Allah continue to have mercy on me too and make my way to FG appointment letter

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Iamsane: 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Enough Pain to Wailers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Businessboy96: 3:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
Very good,, pls nairalanders if you have any property you want to sell please let me know, so that I can advertise for you,, I am in over 20whatsapp marketing groups. Thank you and God bless
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by NaijaCover(m): 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
God Bless
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
They should publish the list of Awardees now and their place of primary assignment.
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by NaijaCover(m): 3:43pm On Feb 11, 2021
Businessboy96:
Very good,, pls nairalanders if you have any property you want to sell please let me know, so that I can advertise for you,, I am in over 20whatsapp marketing groups. Thank you and God bless

Advertise on your WhatsApp group and get a good cash from me
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Yankee101: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
It used to be UK universities
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Businessboy96: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
post=98967684:

Advertise on your WhatsApp group and get a good cash from me
Okay thanks,, how can I go about it?
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Cherrybae(f): 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
God bless Buhari, the bitter souls filled with hate will keep wailing till they meet their early death.

I wonder how this bitter souls sleep at night. They tie there lives to Buhari.

Shame on all bitter souls, evil will continue to come there ways unless they change.

Ndi Ara

1 Like

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by hotplate: 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
what exactly was the parameters use in selecting these people because i know say i try for my time as a corp nemeber?
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2021
Priscillacutiee:
Why wasn't this done during my set, I can bet that I will be a part of the recipients due to my brilliance

Sorry dearie, your brilliance is not the prerequisite, rather your political nexus..

The other condition would be that you are a political stooge
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Duridadi: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2021
chatinent:
And what next?

They become degree holders with big dreams and no portfolios of job experiences?

They become people who dream riches and live a penury-stricken life?

Yes, and so what?

Then are still stuffed to the mantra of being the never-ending leaders of tomorrow where old cargoes never die?

Tell me what the use it is.

It isn't worth the blind bullet.

It is dead on arrival.

... Black Belle ! See your life undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Whitecoal711: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
There names, I want to check something
govt of nepotism and tribalism
merit ko herit ni
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Tedpgrass: 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
If entirely by merit, kudos to the Presidency on this..

Though more far-reaching programmes to celebrate academic excellence with social consciousness could be developed as well..

Warm congratulations to the awardees

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by ofiko123(m): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Congratulations to them..
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by excel101(m): 4:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
Please we want to know their names and States of origin, because this gworo shewingman can't be trusted, he only see things northward.
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by semyman: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
chatinent:
And what next?

They become degree holders with big dreams and no portfolios of job experiences?

They become people who dream riches and live a penury-stricken life?

Yes, and so what?

Then are still stuffed to the mantra of being the never-ending leaders of tomorrow where old cargoes never die?

Tell me what the use it is.

It isn't worth the blind bullet.

It is dead on arrival.

Get a life and leave this space
Must you all complain even for no reason?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Publish the names of the beneficiaries. I want to check something.
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by MPESA(m): 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2021
Businessboy96:

Drop your number
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by four44: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Me only de interested in their name, that what buhari have turn me to
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by NaijaCover(m): 5:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
Businessboy96:

Okay thanks,, how can I go about it?

Get In Touch With on Whatsapp chat
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Businessboy96: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
post=98969793:

Get In Touch With on Whatsapp chat
How can I contact you
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Businessboy96: 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
MPESA:

Drop your number
07088382333,,thanks and God bless you
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by TissuePaper: 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
Is this going to be done yearly?
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Dollanaira: 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by 2rez: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
It's either they are Fulani ex-corp members or Lori kinni? Lori iro. God will eppius.

Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by Bonkieni(m): 6:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
That's a good one from baba
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by ogbonti: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
eaddyboy:
Congratulations to the awardees

75% northerners grin
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by ChiAholu(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Congratulations President to the awardees...May God Bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Offers Employment, Scholarship To 110 NYSC Honours Awardees by holymiles(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/5244569/nysc-corps-member-olawale-atanda#79325948

Olawale Atanda Babalola was part of them.

fergie001:
President Buhari today conferred the President's NYSC Honours Awards on 110 outstanding Ex-corps members.

The outstanding Ex-Corps Members were selected on merit in the areas of ORIENTATION COURSE, PRIMARY ASSIGNMENT, COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT SERVICE AND WINDING UP/PASSING-OUT.

Muhammadu Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 UNIOSUN Graduates Die In Accident On Their Way To NYSC Camp / Which States Pays State Allowances To NYSC Corp Members / NYSC Allowance For September, 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.