Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! (724 Views)

Can A True Christian Be Actively Involved In Nigeria Politics As It Is Today? / Can A King, Governor Or Senator Be A True Christian? / No True Christian Will Marry A Muslim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2021
If you cannot say that you're a witness of Christ as Christ commanded His disciples to be, the Truth is that you're not a true Christian.

Although being a true Christian is not just about being a witness of Christ or a Jesus witness as Christ commanded His disciples to be, that's fundamental to being that because Christians ought to be keep the commandments of Christ and that's one His commandments.

So it should be easy for any true Christian to say they are witnesses of Christ or Jesus witnesses like this:

"I AM A WITNESS OF CHRIST!"

It's that easy for me because I'm a true Christian.

It's only hard for those who are not true Christians like the Jehovah Witnesses because they are Antichrists who have no regard for Jesus hence don't consider His instructions worthy of being kept.

If they're here, they could prove me wrong by simply saying they're witnesses of Christ. I mean they're so proud to say they are Jehovah Witnesses so this shouldn't a problem for them if they were really true Christians as they claim to be.

If you're a true Christian here you can show the difference between you and the Antichrists in that respect by simply saying you're a witness of Christ!

God bless.

1 Like

Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by sonmvayina(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
If you cannot say that you're a witness of Christ as Christ commanded His disciples to be, the Truth is that you're not a true Christian.

Although being a true Christian is not just about being a witness of Christ or a Jesus witness as Christ commanded His disciples to be, that's fundamental to being that because Christians ought to be keep the commandments of Christ and that's one His commandments.

So it should be easy for any true Christian to say they are witnesses of Christ or Jesus witnesses like this:

It's only hard for those who are not true Christians like the Jehovah Witnesses because they are Antichrists who have no regard for Jesus hence don't consider His instructions worthy of being kept.

If they're here, they could prove me wrong by simply saying they're witnesses of Christ. I mean they're so proud to say they are Jehovah Witnesses so this shouldn't a problem for them if they were really true Christians as they claim to be.

If you're a true Christian here you can show the difference between you and the Antichrists in that respect by simply saying you're a witness of Christ!

God bless.

Jokes apart....how old are you? Just give me a range

X<age<Y give me values of X and Y.

1 Like

Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
sonmvayina:

Jokes apart....how old are you? Just give me a range

X<age<Y give me values of X and Y.
Age is nothing but a number... The most important thing is are you saved or not?

So how saved are you?
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by sonmvayina(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Age is nothing but a number... The most important thing is are you saved or not?

So how saved are you?

You see, this is why i want to know.

Saved from what?
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by bobestman(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
1 John 4:3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
The spirit or mark of an Antichrist is to totally reject that the creator of the whole world sent a Messiah to save his ppl and others who might believe in his name. When the true message will be preached (not the one they preach in your circus centres aka Churches), any one who believe in the true Messiah (not the fake one cos they are 2) will be saved.
This ppl believe in the Messiah too but the problem is the differences in doctrines in your Circus Centres which has made many to err. Before you remove a log in ppl's eye, make sure you don't have one in yours. All your religions are from one mother(the mother church, the Vatican) and all knows they are in error. When the head is sick, it also affects the whole body. This is why there will be a time for correction.
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by chatinent: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

This is a deliberate attack on Jehovah's Witnesses, not even preaching.

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

May I answer your questions?

First, what is the name of your church?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
chatinent:

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

May I answer your questions?

jesusjnr2020:

Are you a witness of Christ as Christ instructed His disciples to be?
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by Bodydiialect57: 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
sonmvayina:

You see, this is why i want to know.

Saved from what?

Saved from your sins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by chatinent: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Be bold to tell me the name of your church, then I may answer you. Don't tell me you are scared, I'm sure you aren't!

1 Like

Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
chatinent:

Be bold to tell me the name of your church, then I may answer you. Don't tell me you are scared, I'm sure you aren't!
It's like you missed your way here and lied when you said you were here to answer questions but instead started to ask questions.

My church the Church Jesus Christ built!

Now you know!

So you can now answer my question to prove you're true Christians as you claim and not Antichrists!

BTW way, you Jehovah Witnesses cannot complain of being attacked because you are born attackers of the Truth so you reap what you sow even in abundance.
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by chatinent: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's like you missed your way here and lied when you said you were here to answer questions but instead started to ask questions.

Now you know!

So you can now answer my question to prove you're true Christians as you claim and not Antichrists!

When you are ready to say the name of your church in a non-cowardly way, let know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
chatinent:

When you are ready to say the name of your church in a non-cowardly way, let know.
You should tell me the name of Peter or John's church if you're not ignorant, because that's only way you'd say they're cowards for telling you the Truth just as I'd done.

1 Like

Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2021
chatinent:

You should tell me the name of Peter or John's church if you're not ignorant, because that's only way you'd say they're cowards for telling you the Truth just as I'd done.

You're the coward for dodging my simple question just as all of your fellow cowards have done so far. Prove you're different or move on!
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by chatinent: 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

You're the coward for dodging my simple question just as all of your fellow cowards have done so far. Prove you're different or move on!

You'll grow some day, son.

When you are ready, tag me with the name of your church. I can't believe you are this cowardly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:21am On Feb 12, 2021
chatinent:

You'll grow some day, son.

When you are ready, tag me with the name of your church. I can't believe you are this cowardly.
Lol!

See the lame excuse this JW want to use to chicken his way out of the same simple question his fellow Antichrists have all dodged despite pretending to want to answer it.

You must have a deluded definition of what a being a coward actually means, however feel free to believe @bolded if makes you feel any better about your miserable deluded life!
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by haddeylium(m): 1:12am On Feb 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Now you know!
So, you believe Mary is the mother of God?

1 Like

Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:40am On Feb 12, 2021
Perhaps the white garment churches too are not part of the so called "Church of Christ"
Lots of clowns on religious section of Nairaland this days! cheesy

haddeylium:

Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by chatinent: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Lol!

See the lame excuse this JW want to use to chicken his way out of the same simple question his fellow Antichrists have all dodged despite pretending to want to answer it.

You must have a deluded definition of what a being a coward actually means, however feel free to believe @bolded if makes you feel any better about your miserable deluded life!

If you feel you aren't a coward, what is the big deal naming your church?

I also asked a simple question. It turns out you are ashamed of your church.

Oh, I can relate to your cowardice.

Tip: Next time you want to lie or exploit the gullible, go straight to the point and beg for money like others your ilk do, stop using ‘Jesus sent you.’

Have a nice century.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by sonmvayina(m): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2021
Bodydiialect57:

Saved from your sins.

What is sin?
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:34am On Feb 12, 2021
chatinent:

If you feel you aren't a coward, what is the big deal naming your church?

I also asked a simple question. It turns out you are ashamed of your church.

Oh, I can relate to your cowardice.

Tip: Next time you want to lie or exploit the gullible, go straight to the point and beg for money like others your ilk do, stop using ‘Jesus sent you.’

Have a nice century.
I'm not afraid of boldly saying 'i'm a witness of Christ" as you antichrists and cowards, yet you say i'm a coward for boldly naming His church as my church, that shows the extent of your delusions.

That you were too blind to see it doesn't mean I didn't name it or answer your simple question.

Let me quote where I answered your simple question so that you'd see how foolish you'd look for accusing me of such a thing:

jesusjnr2020:

Now you know!

Just In case you needed a proof in the Bible back up the church I named, here is it!

Matthew 16:18 (KJV)

And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Perhaps you have no regard for the church Jesus built being the antichrists you are, hence your disregard for the authentic answer I gave you, just the same way you disregard His instructions to be His witnesses!

You should be proud of being the Antichrists that you are instead of pretending to be true Christians, yet having no regard for Christ!

Perhaps you we're too blind to see that it was Jesus that sent me here, not your Antichrist organization, and one of the reasons He did so was for me to expose the hypocrisy and lies against Him by Antichrists like you.

Btw, if begging money was one of your primary assignments here, what you should learn is that not everyone is like you. So stop being ignorant, ask those that know about my giving here. Except you're stylishly begging out of shame, you can secretly pm me. wink

God bless.
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2021
haddeylium:

If you mean Jesus' mother, Mary, a resounding "Yes"!

And here's the biblical proof to back up my belief!

Isaiah 9:6

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

You see how easy it was for me to answer your simple question, so over to you now to answer mine. You can learn a thing or two from how I answered mine.

But if you don't still answer my simple question as I'd done yours, you'd further confirm the fact that you're JWs were nothing but Antichrists.
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by Bodydiialect57: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
sonmvayina:

What is sin?

Are you a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ?
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by haddeylium(m): 2:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
If you mean Jesus' mother, Mary, a resounding "Yes"!

And here's the biblical proof to back up my belief!

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
You see how easy it was for me to answer your simple question, so over to you now to answer mine. You can learn a thing or two from how I answered mine.
But if you don't still answer my simple question as I'd done yours, you'd further confirm the fact that you're JWs were nothing but Antichrists.

This is the question I asked you..
Can Mary be rightly called the 'Mother of God'??
Some religious group that claimed their Church is 'Church of Christ' even worship her as the 'God bearer'
Do you subscribe to this believe too?...Yes!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
haddeylium:

Some religious group that claimed their Church is 'Church of Christ' even worship her as the 'God bearer'
I answered your simple question without any fuss, so you should first answer mine before asking another.

Except you want to further confirm my thoughts that you're Antichrists.

What's it in the simple question that all you Jehovah Witnesses were so afraid of anyway that you keep dodging it?
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by haddeylium(m): 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I answered your simple question without any fuss, so you should first answer mine before asking another.

What's it in the simple question that all you Jehovah Witnesses were so afraid of anyway that you keep dodging it?

You know that this is a conversation you can't handle.

what is your question?
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
haddeylium:

You know that this is a conversation you can't handle.

what is your question?
Yet I've been able to answer it. Go back to where I answered your question if you really wanted to answer it, and are not just using this as an excuse to dodge the simple question again as usual.
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by haddeylium(m): 3:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Yet I've been able to answer it. Go back to where I answered your question if you really wanted to answer it, and are not just using this as an excuse to dodge the simple question again as usual.

Ignore it if you can't answer it
Now, what is your question?
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by sonmvayina(m): 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bodydiialect57:

Are you a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ?

No, because God never asked any body to....
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
haddeylium:

Ignore it if you can't answer it
Now, what is your question?
You're a liar, but no surprises there because it's in the DNA of every Jehovah Witness. Check the screenshot below to see how your lie looks in the mirror. Yet I answered it despite that you hadn't answered the simple question I first asked you which you've been dodging for a long time.

If you don't want to answer the simple question though, but want to keep dodging because it goes against who Jehovah Witnesses are as stated in the Op, there's no need to keep pretending. It's no longer news that you're Antichrists. Only a confirmation of that fact.

Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by haddeylium(m): 11:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
You're a liar, but no surprises there because it's in the DNA of every Jehovah Witness. Check the screenshot below to see how your lie looks in the mirror. Yet I answered it despite that you hadn't answered the simple question I first asked you which you've been dodging for a long time.

If you don't want to answer the simple question though, but want to keep dodging because it goes against who Jehovah Witnesses are as stated in the Op, there's no need to keep pretending. It's no longer news that you're Antichrists. Only a confirmation of that fact.

Ok. Rest!
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:04am On Feb 13, 2021
haddeylium:

Ok. Rest!
Lol! Antichrists dodging the simple question again as usual. No surprises there.
Re: If You Cannot Do This, You're Not A True Christian! by Janosky: 12:32am On Feb 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Your have shortchanged your straw man cherry picking on Acts 1:8. grin

John 20:21... The Father has sent me, I also am sending you".

You MUST witness for the Father and also witness for Jesus.
The LYING dullard no see John 20:21, John 14:1 and John 17:3 for him Bible.

You no perfect,we can see you know more than Jesus Christ wey perfect

grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / VIDEO: "I Killed Prophet T. B. Joshua"– Ghanaian Kwaku Bonsam Reveals / Happy Glorious Birthday Dr DK Olukoya And Pastor Shade Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.