Stats: 3,166,949 members, 7,866,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Need Writers For A Friends New School News Blog Check To See Breakdown - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Writers For A Friends New School News Blog Check To See Breakdown (159 Views)

Breakdown Of The Student Loan Bill / Success Adegor Rocks Her New School Bag From A Charity Organization / We Won’t Pay The New School Fees- LAUTECH Students (2) (3) (4)

I Need Writers For A Friends New School News Blog Check To See Breakdown by umoh2735: 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
If you are interested and also you can write unique articles on topics Like scholarships, Jamb, Waec/Neco, Scholarships, admissions and any other articles relating to school pls indicate Thanks
Salary ranges from 5-10k monthly Just for articles daily(for 5k monthly) and 5 articles daily (10k monthly) salary will increase as you progress
Re: I Need Writers For A Friends New School News Blog Check To See Breakdown by chatinent: 4:04pm On Feb 11, 2021
Have you been to prison before?

How dare you try to exploit writers.

Re: I Need Writers For A Friends New School News Blog Check To See Breakdown by padi94(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
You dey mad... OP
Re: I Need Writers For A Friends New School News Blog Check To See Breakdown by umoh2735: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2021
Pls who will put who in prison?? and pls watch your tongue whose exploiting who?? Someone is starting up a blog and trying to shoot up his content and you are here talking trash can you pay 30 persons 10k every month you fool
chatinent:
Have you been to prison before?

How dare you try to exploit writers.
I don't blame you, i got 5 persons already that in boxed me for the job and you are here opening your dirty mouth. the Job is not for rich mr richard it's for hustlers trying to survive so get the Bleep outta here slowpoke

Dying Husband Left House Cars For Wife But Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Study, Work And Live In Canada / Ae-funai New Vc Affirms Readiness To Take University To Next Level

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7