Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm (7943 Views)

Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / Woman Defrauds Osaze Of £70000 / Osaze Warns Keshi To Watch His Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by sandokaa: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
The Lord Jesus told Peter that he can forgive whoever wrongs him 7 times 70 times a day. Assuming Osaze will still play for Super Eagles for 5 more years, that means he is entitled to forgiveness 7 X 70 X 365 X 5 = 894,250 times. And he has just used one slot, remaining 894,249 times!  Abeg, the guy can go on sinning spree and ask for forgiveness many times. Na Siasia go tire to forgive 894,249 times! Dis life sef!
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by ceah(m): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by babaowo: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2011
ok good,but if he refuse to apologize,d boy go still play lol,its good that he tender apology.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by Mynd44: 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
And the boy fell flat on his feet and said sia1 i have sinned agaist you and Nigeria i am no longer worthy to be called your Player bla bla bla. Lets forgive but what if Sanni Kaita also comes with the same apology do we forgive?
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by gohome: 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2011
the latest on sports
http://9japikin..com/
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by vislabraye(m): 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2011
Well, its Siasia's descretion whether to 4give or not. He really had no excuse for ranting the way he did, but let's move on. I also think Sani Keita should be invited to the super eagles.
I mean, why hasn't Siasia even thought about that?
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by software(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
Great Guy, Shows good home training,
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by tosinaded(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2011
hhe should go back on twitter to apologise! ungrateful guy
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by DASLEEKY: 9:13pm On Apr 08, 2011
DASLEEKY:

Let me take some of you down memory lane,
1. Belging 2008 Sia called out to Shittu,mikel, Ike uche ,Taiye Taiwo and Osaze for d three  u-23 overaged spots
Only Osaze showed up. you can argue about russian league being on break but if messi, ronaldinho made the olympics, is your Tai.T, Mikel, ike uche more important to their clubsides than messi is to barca.

Osaze may be 30 but he covers twice asmuch on the field than a supposedly 23 years old mikel when playing for this country

2. October 10, 2010, Nigeria -Guinea nations cup qualifier in conakry, Etuhu, Mikel and osaze all reported injured and opted out of the game (http://www.naijafootball247.com/2010/10/mikel-osaze-etuhu-out-of-guinea-clash.html)
we duly lost, and now we trail Guinea in the group.
but  next weekend oct 17th and
Mikel plays a full 90 mins for chelsea against astonvilla (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/9085477.stm)
while Osaze missed 4 premier league games due to his injury  and only returned 1 month later on Nov 7th

@ 30 years old, Osaze deserves rest when he can as he has become more injury prone these days due to the nature of EPL
Nevertheless he's the first african to become the EPL player of the month in only their first month of action
and currently has scored more EPL goals than the Drogbas, kalous, Gyans despite playing for lowly West Brom in only his first season.

So anybody running their mouth now about him not being patriotic should rethink
and those saying He's overhyped should name a better consistent performer in the SE set up.
And I think He will duly apologize for his latest rants.

But If Siasia needs to up his Personnel management skills, he should as well

E REMAIN THE 2ND PART OF THE BOLDED STATEMENT, NUFF SAID
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by andyanders: 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2011
GOOD YOU APOLOGISED. OSAZE AND YOUR LIKES IN THE EAGLES, WE LIKE SIASIA AND YOU GUYS MUST RESPECT HIM COS, HE HAS BEEN THERE B4 YOU AND PLAYED THE GAME WELL.[b][/b]
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by MeGaStReEt: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2011
tosinaded@:

hhe should go back on twitter to apologise! ungrateful guy

ungrateful lol guy you funny ooo
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by Angelaoke: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2011
4 someone 2 offend someone and say he/she is sorry is a very Gud thind 4 collins,saintneo,hannie,dnt u offend some one and say sorry,he has apologizes wht ease do u wnt him 2 do,lean hw 2 4give who ever offends u is very important it wil do u alot of gud
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by ajelerojnr: 10:19pm On Apr 08, 2011
Osasez be very careful, words are very delicate. It can make or ruin a man.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by Cemeremni: 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2011
I was moved by Osaze's character at d olympics so lets forgive him but not without a fine to serve as a deterrent to other players who would some day feign injury in other to attend a tough match.Most embarrassing is talking against ur coach,guy U don shoot urself 4 footoooo! cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by aieromon(m): 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
I still need the audio clip or the transcript of this recording to ascertain its authenticity.This guy really pissed me off by attacking his coach on twitter so i really wanna find out whether he used the proper choice of words.Brila FM tends to misquote people sometimes.

For the guy talking about N3,000 Nokia phones,you're very lucky Lagos traffic f'd me up this evening.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by snowdrops(m): 10:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
dave2:

Then why are u here?
Nonsense. Is that all your medulla oblongata can generate as an answer!!!
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by MeGaStReEt: 11:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
aieromon:

For the guy talking about N3,000 Nokia phones,you're very lucky Lagos traffic f'd me up this evening.

you for jump from 3rd mainland bridge abi?? jst kidin
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by Gbenge77(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2011
He has been a bit vocal,lately.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by naheem8307(m): 7:23am On Apr 09, 2011
It is ok, let forgive and forget Nija
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by francisj(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2011
good 4 him
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by rasputinn(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2011
I dunno whether to take the apology with a pinch of salt,seeing Osaze only went that route cos of the condemnation he got on his twitter page and on the www in general from Nigerians and other Sia1 admirers

Well since he has said it,I hope he means it and that HE WILL NEVER repeat that nonsense again
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by GBT(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2011
Osaze ko . . .Osasuna ni!!!

I have always told twats like Ibime that Osaze and Obafemi need not be near the Super Eagles team, when he lampooned previous coaches they were busy defending him, now its about Sia1 u all wonder why he is so stewpid ?

no be the ediot wey go play well against Liverfluke days after ?

abeg . . .make dem drop the ediot jare . . .anyone who openly lashes out at his coach MUST be dropped until he's learnt his lessons the hard way!

True bro, but at the same time since he has apologise and ( i am thinking ) the coach has forgiven him then we all should, afterall he has accepted his childishness and foolishness!

What i will advise Siasia to do is to constantly have frank talk with his players ( face to face or via phone) and not just when they come into camp with that they will all understand and appreciate each other better.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by Meristem: 12:10pm On Apr 09, 2011
SMALL BOY! He will outgrow the tantrums cheesy
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by marcus1234: 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by Jurity: 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2011
Abeg make una forgive the boy. Na the half uzbekistan (russian) blood wey dey him system cause am. Nigerians are known to respect their elders at all times.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by Gbenge77(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2011
Thats alright.No more gaffe,ok.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by doublekay: 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2011
I know We are all condemnin osaze becos this have to do with sia one. Not as if wat the young man did was good but i know that if it had been against berti vogts the story would have been something else. And i also want to bring it to our notice that osaze have been in se for more than 8 years so he is no longer playin for national recognition, he also plays epl and have done more commercial than most se players so he is rich and no longer plays for money so the only reasonable reason y this young man is still in se is for either love for the game or for his country. U and i cant deny the fact that this lad have done alot for the country and have proven himself nothing less than a legend and considering the fact that he had nothing to loose but he still lowered his pride and apologised i think he have proven himself nothing less than a god
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by Rossikk(m): 3:42am On Apr 10, 2011
Ok he has apologized. That is what men do when they know they screwed up.

Let's move on.
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by solajacobs(m): 7:04am On Apr 10, 2011
Impressive!
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by hannie: 10:24am On Apr 10, 2011
I predict Osaze will one day slap or headbutt Siasia . . .

Siasia should throw him out now before he starts forming mafia with Obafemi and Yobo.

watch this space. grin
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by medjai(m): 11:45am On Apr 10, 2011
Siasia's high-handedness must stop too
Re: Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm by hollandis(f): 1:40pm On Apr 10, 2011
Stupid Nigerians,when mikel said he couldn't play on artificial turf in the friendly against sierra leone,what did y"ll do?who the effing f is siasia?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Drop One Place On Latest FIFA Ranking / Nigeria Loses 1-0 To Morocco (Under 17 African Nations Cup) / Super Falcons Beat Ivory Coast 1-0, Qualify For Women’s AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.