Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Newspaper Joint - A series - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Newspaper Joint - A series (250 Views)

We Are Interviewing For A UK Based Digital Newspaper! Get Featured! / DIARIES OF AN AFRICAN COLLEGIAN - A SERIES. / Rumour Has It....a Series By Kanzah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Joint - A series by donbrowser(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
Newspaper Joint Part 1

I double checked the address 65c Opebi road, opposite glass house by Salvation b/stop, Opebi, Ikeja, Lagos.

Well dressed like It's my wedding, jumped on a bus from Iyana ipaja to Ikeja along. From along to opebi.

1st bus was without much chaos. Smooth and a business minding one I was happy to be part of but that second bus is a story for another day or you want me to start telling you how bus driver mistakenly called VIO's daughter on his route "olosho".

I reached my location after the hassles of 2nd bus. I approached the building. I wasn't too impressed with what I saw. This was a sign from the heavenlies about what's to come but I let my flesh lead me into believing something good will come out of Nazareth.

I asked for Agent David, I met him and he greeted me like I've come to pay for his sister's dowry.

This was meant to be an interview. I thought

How could I have ignored the 2nd warning from my guardian angel that Agent David's shoes looked exactly like a poorly drawn parallelogram?

I'm still patiently following my flesh to my dream job.

Part 2.....

(1) (Reply)

Author & Chartered Stockbroker Offers Free Consultation On FreeStuffsNG / Female US Verified Upwork Account / Short Experience With Blood Suckers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.