Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,959 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

I Want To Learn Javascript - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn Javascript (1827 Views)

Is It A Waste Of Time To Learn Javascript If You Already Know Python? / How Many Hours Should I Commit In A Day In Order To Learn Javascript In 3 Months / How Did You Learn Javascript? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Learn Javascript by jikins(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2021
CapedBaldy:

I also plan on using their bootcamp eventually. Since I hear they give certificates

Thats true

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Javascript by spartan117(m): 8:37am On Mar 17, 2021
CapedBaldy:

I'm able to understand the concepts but I haven't really memorised JavaScript syntax. It's not as easy as html and CSS.
Don't consciously try to memorize syntax. Just keep writing code and building projects and if you forget the syntax look it up on google. Before long you will be able to write JavaScript syntax even in your sleep.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Learn Javascript by CapedBaldy: 8:45am On Mar 17, 2021
spartan117:

Don't consciously try to memorize syntax. Just keep writing code and building projects and if you forget the syntax look it up on google. Before long you will be able to write JavaScript syntax even in your sleep.
Thanks. I'll try it this way.
Re: I Want To Learn Javascript by Tohsynetita1: 10:23am On Mar 17, 2021
Please if you are good in Hacking, and you can hack into any data base, Please contact Greatfullness494@gmail.com A job awaits you.
Re: I Want To Learn Javascript by Jahzrockballer(m): 12:20pm On Mar 18, 2021
Javascript.info
MDN docs
YDKJSY

You should check that out

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Javascript by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2021
jikins:

Why don't you use the freecodecamp.org bootcamp to learn it.
Is it free
I'm trying to.learn CSS there
Re: I Want To Learn Javascript by jikins(m): 11:52am On Mar 22, 2021
slimkhalifa:

Is it free
I'm trying to.learn CSS there

Yes 100% free
Re: I Want To Learn Javascript by clarkmos15(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2021
CapedBaldy:

I'm able to understand the concepts but I haven't really memorised JavaScript syntax. It's not as easy as html and CSS.

How far Bro? Please DM on WhatsApp 08145539996

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laptop & Desktop Prices In Nigeria (for Programmers) / Ccan I Learn Java In A Month? Somebody Answer Me ! / Favorite Sections On User Profiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.