Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

A 3 Bedrooms (all Masters) Flat To Share In Warri - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A 3 Bedrooms (all Masters) Flat To Share In Warri (1536 Views)

Updated: To Let In ASaba, Sharp 2 Bedrooms all en Suite / New House For Letting 2 Bedrooms All Rooms Ensuite , Well Finished With Pop , Ti / Building A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A 3 Bedrooms (all Masters) Flat To Share In Warri by Cleo18: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
So, I am no longer ArticleBeast again?

Frustrated and confused old decaying container that thinks she can insult everyone.

Better start getting close to your Creator before this inbuilt frustration leads you to depression.

You are using different accounts. You are Articlebeast, 44chuks, etc.

Whatever, I am done with you. It's not compulsory I deal with you. Be mature and have a nice time ahead.
Re: A 3 Bedrooms (all Masters) Flat To Share In Warri by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cleo18:

Whatever, I am done with you. It's not compulsory I deal with you. Be mature and have a nice time ahead.
You're not just a frustrated deity, you also have a faulty brain.

Very soon you'll also say that I am Juliearth and everyone that commented on this thread.

It seems the men in your life before really caused alot of damage in your already miserable life and I will gladly compound it by making the thing you called life look like a nightmare.

Silly old fool.
Re: A 3 Bedrooms (all Masters) Flat To Share In Warri by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Cleo18:

Re: A 3 Bedrooms (all Masters) Flat To Share In Warri by ArticleBeast: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2021
Cleo18:

Are you normal? Don't let me lay a curse on you this morning. Is like you want to run mad before weekend. The next time you will mention my monicker, death will be like good morning greeting in your household. Nonsense
Re: A 3 Bedrooms (all Masters) Flat To Share In Warri by 44chux(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cleo18:

Please respect Olorogun 44chuks and remove his moniker out of your post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Still Selling Fast* *Pre_Launch Promo! Only ₦2.5M for Approved Excision,Lagos. / Oregun @ Julie Estate: 3bedrm Flat Upstairs For Letting / A Completed Duplex With Large Packing Space For Sale In Exclusive Garden, Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.