Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government (22183 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan / Jonathan, PDP Chairman And Governors Shun Governorship Campaign In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by extol1(m): 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2021
fredoooooo:
Pdp is the worst thing that ever happen to Nigeria
PDP was not as bad as this present government. I am not saying PDP is a saint party but at least, reason it

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
Gullible people everywhere.

Both PDP and APC are all doomed parties and e no go better for all of Una stupid politicians in both parties.

Is there any difference between all of Una?

Go fix ur strabismus and stop painting the opposition party bad thinking urs is better.

Clowns.
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by StArK3(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
Apc and pdp na the same jhoor
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Echile(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2021

I repeat; free money cannot make a people wealthy.

Nigeria is trapped
...and the worst is that our youths fails to realize that these fools are only playing with our future

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Kayharry(m): 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2021
Because they are same PDP =APC. APC = PDP
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by mmsen: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
I'm amazed at how naive so many Nigerian 'elders' are.

All these foolish 'big men' were rushing to present APC and Buhari as the solution to Nigeria's problems.

See this one, finally with his eyes open after six years of nonsense.

Look at Soyinka, being forced to contend with what his words and support legitamised in the eyes of many. Let them lay in the mess that they helped create.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Forumobserver12(m): 11:10pm On Feb 11, 2021
capatainrambo:
Na today ?

Another Internally displaced Tinubu stooge. Probably just found his voice

He was never a Tinubu stooge, Pat Utomi was.never a desperate politician because he has already made a name and career for himself outside politics...So tell me why he shout be Tinubu stooge?
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by solaademolu: 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2021
Na lie sir,
You dey among them, you need change and there was massive change, what else do you want,
Petroleum from #65 to #162 na change
Rice from #6'500 to #27,000 na change now
House rent from #200k to #400k na change
Electricity from #4.5 to #64 na change

Pls oga wet in then do, ALL NA CHANGE HALLUYAH

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by femifemi1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2021
These country is in the merciless hands. Only God...I repeat, Only the mercy of God can set it free.

If only Nigerian youths, I mean the ones with their brain intact, should get a gleam of wastages and looting in this country....they will not wait to speak out for their future.

Nigeria is sinking, and the looters don't bloody care. In Nigeria, you see a billionaire who has never produce a pencil or tooth but flaunt wealth.

We unconsciously promote crime in this country, and later cry of insecurity.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
NwaNimo1:
.....anyway, the 'tracking' for your eyes need alignment.

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

....and your brain 'balancing'
suffering n smiling
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by fredoooooo: 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
extol1:

PDP was not as bad as this present government. I am not saying PDP is a saint party but at least, reason it

The present administration is 10 times better than the PDP eras of executing contracts on billboards and papers.
The only thing they perfect was the free money and stealing mentality and laying solids foundations on fraud and crime...
Your opinion sha , i stand with my own

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by nedu666: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2021
Pat utomi should pls stfu. He was part of the people promoting a false narrative that buhari is what Nigeria needs. Even when buhari was appointing mainly notherners he continued defending him, now the old fool is sounding like he is shocked. Fool
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by uuzba(m): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
extol1:

PDP is Nigerians
APC is the same Nigerians.
So what are you people arguing about as if it's another set of foreigners?

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2021
"If there is a proof that shared money does not make the people wealthy; it’s in Nigeria. Southeast states received the least revenue which is very skimpy compared to other states. But in spite of the fact that the Federal Government spending was the lowest in the two geopolitical zones of the Southeast and Northeast; Anambra State has the lowest poverty index in the country.There is no connection between revenue allocation to the state from the Federal Government and the poverty index. But it is the ingenuity of the people that makes them wealthy"...Pat Utomi 2021

This is for BMC urchins.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by berrystunn(m): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2021
fredoooooo:

At your age
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Latvin: 12:22am On Feb 12, 2021
It is all power grab. Prof and a few others are forming a new movement which will metamorphose into a political party for the sake of grabbing power, haven lost out in the current APC structure.

There is a puritanical air around Prof with this 'I better pass you' attitude. If you want to contribute to national development, you don't wait until you are invited to a meeting. You offer your opinions and support in any way you can and one day your efforts will yield fruit. However, if you keep posturing like an opposition element, people will not trust you enough to work with you. Prof needs to learn the way of politics and use it to the advantage of the nation. With his wealth of knowledge and practice
Prof should be advising the President on economic and development matters.

People like madam Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and Akinwunmi Adeshina are doing it on the world stage. Others like Prof Soludo and Bismarck Rewane are quietly offering their expertise locally, waiting for an opportunity to serve at a higher level. Prof can learn a thing or two from these people.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Gerrard59(m): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2021
67ade:
Can someome give pat utomi a chilled beer for telling the truth

Which chilled beer? Same Olodo Utomi was supporting Buhari and Tinubu in 2015 because of freebies and chance of being the Governor of Delta.

Dude should shut the hell up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Gerrard59(m): 12:28am On Feb 12, 2021
Forumobserver12:

He was never a Tinubu stooge, Pat Utomi was.never a desperate politician because he has already made a name and career for himself outside politics...
So tell me why he shout be Tinubu stooge?

That is what they say. These cretins are bloody rent seekers who lick the yansh of Olodo politicians in a bid to gain favours and contracts. Utomi was 29 years when Buhari was HoS, he witnessed the gross incompetence of Buhari yet same Utomi lent his support to Buhari in 2015. For what reason? Does it make sense? Now, he realises Buhari is grossly incompetent.

He should shut up let's know what is smelling!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by nedekid: 12:31am On Feb 12, 2021
Antoeni:
Albino Shut Up
Oya attack the messanger grin
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 12, 2021
SenorFax:
Because na same set of people dey there.

Changing someone's name doesn't change the person's character, unless the person wan change true true

Buhari, Osinbanjo and Tiffnubu werent there
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 12, 2021
FastLane25:
haha nah today u know
abeg APC has destroyed everything.. even PDP sef is not even better. .
DM me for your logo , flyer and editing at a very cheap price

Pdp is the devil, but this devil is 10,000 times better than apc.
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 12, 2021
nedekid:

Oya attack the messanger grin

The messenger joined apc and demonized GEJs regime. Let him enjoy the fruit of his labour
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 12, 2021
fredoooooo:

The present administration is 10 times better than the PDP eras of executing contracts on billboards and papers.
The only thing they perfect was the free money and stealing mentality and laying solids foundations on fraud and crime...
Your opinion sha , i stand with my own

Seems like u live in canada
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 12, 2021
fredoooooo:

U are a 30k paid apc zombie
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by nedekid: 12:44am On Feb 12, 2021
Logan23:

The messenger joined apc and demonized GEJs regime. Let him enjoy the fruit of his labour
Abi oh..
He was one of those that brought this calamity on us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Nobody: 12:46am On Feb 12, 2021
nedekid:

Abi oh..
He was one of those that brought this calamity on us.

Yep.

They dealt with him heavily in 2019. He paid tens of millions of naira to buy apc guber election forms, but they conducted apc primaries and he didnt even know the venue cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Brushstrokes20: 12:56am On Feb 12, 2021
Spot on proff, the redundant coupist is Nigeria's worst blunder!......such a pathetic filth!
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by slivertongue: 1:04am On Feb 12, 2021
100%
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by SeriouslySense(m): 1:09am On Feb 12, 2021
from your writeup, I was just wondering what the word strabismus mean.

MrNipplesLover:
Gullible people everywhere.

Both PDP and APC are all doomed parties and e no go better for all of Una stupid politicians in both parties.

Is there any difference between all of Una?

Go fix ur strabismus and stop painting the opposition party bad thinking urs is better.

Clowns.

Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by SeriouslySense(m): 1:13am On Feb 12, 2021
Wonderful, i love the comments, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, whether it seems positive or negative.
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by GamalNasser: 2:54am On Feb 12, 2021
Now worse?
Re: Pat Utomi: APC Is Now Worse Than Jonathan's PDP Government by Jeffyblaq(m): 5:10am On Feb 12, 2021
Mohammedoba36:
Pat utomi is broke well well, give him fura da nono he will keep shut, your campaign of calumny and hatred will make you remain prostrated in life.
You simply not alright as a human which probably you not.. So sorry.

You seem not to know that this government has really taken almost every sector of the economy down the drain...

You better go have a good heart.. Cos you far from having any.

Cheers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Be Nigeria's President - Donald Duke / ICPC Discovers School Feeding N2.67bn In Private Accounts / Alleged Recovery Of Naira Notes At Wadata Is not true - Benue Police Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.