Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) (40217 Views)

Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Kwanza: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrViCSgiu1c

Islamic scholar, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi, has asked President Muhammadu Buhari to resign over his inability to secure the country from criminals, which makes the blood of innocent lives to flow in the country.

Gumi added that the same advice he gave the erstwhile president, Goodluck Jonathan, would be given to his “own brother” who appeared to be less democratic even than Jonathan.

The Islamic scholar made these revelations as he addressed a Muslim gathering as seen in a video by SaharaReporters on Tuesday.

Gumi said, “During the Jonathan era when blood was flowing, I criticised him because he was not doing enough. Why I blamed Jonathan with blood in his hands was because Boko Haram were putting bombs everywhere and the government was not doing enough.

“Because they killed under your regime, you’re responsible for that matter, if you have done your best, I can say Allah can forgive you, but if you are relaxed, no Allah cannot forgive you.

“So, the same thing now; the bloodshed now is more than the bloodshed during Jonathan's regime. So, now, you judge yourself to be fair. Our religion is a religion of fairness. We are fair to ourselves. During Jonathan, when blood was flowing in churches, mosques, and streets, I said let him resign because he could not control it. He could not handle it. I said resign with immediate effect.

“When people are dying everywhere, and the President and governors are attending wedding ceremonies. That’s what I mean by I don’t care. It is either if I’m true to myself. As I called for the resignation of Jonathan, I should call for the resignation of President Buhari. With immediate effect and the government papers (media) should carry it also.

“Even Jonathan as bad as he was, he was more democratic. When he saw there was a problem, he relinquished power and he said I don’t want blood,” Gumi said.

Gumi said he had two options either which to apologise to Jonathan or to ask Buhari to resign. He said he was not left with a third option, insisting that Buhari should resign for not tackling insecurity.

“Now, I have one or two options. If I cannot tell my own brother what I have told this man, then I should take an aeroplane from Abuja to Jonathan and say forgive me for castigating you in public. Either seeking an apology or castigating the President; there is no third option,” Gumi added.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/27/resign-immediate-effect-blood-flowing-nigeria-%E2%80%93-sheikh-gumi-slams-buhari

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by tritt(m): 11:44am On Jul 27, 2021
You u mean our Negotiator in chief said all these to our chief patronizer of them boysssss.....15th wonder of the world!!

349 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2021
Gumi has been a pdp man from day 1

21 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 27, 2021
tritt:
You u mean our Negotiator in chief said all these to our chief patronizer of them boysssss.....15th wonder of the world!!

Aberibe is what exactly for ipob

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Ebitimi44: 11:46am On Jul 27, 2021
Family Affair

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Chimeluv(f): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2021
Nigerian Presidents don't resign undecided

103 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by PrinceOfLagos: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2021
Buhari don't listen to anyone

He doesn't even read

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by richmond500: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Na this kind news Sahara's deh like

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Hangmnk: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Calm down sheikh PDP

Atiku paid Sheikh.

Allah yasauwake. Dan Mallam Bai bi hallin Mallamba

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by ogododo: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/27/resign-immediate-effect-blood-flowing-nigeria-%E2%80%93-sheikh-gumi-slams-buhari
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Loooking.

The trio Kanu, Igboho, Gunmi. Make I no laugh cool cool.
Too late

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
Calm down sheikh PDP

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by FoolaniHellman: 11:52am On Jul 27, 2021
Hypocrite!!! You can only deceive Zombies! Brothers In Blood!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Jostoman: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Gumi has been a pdp man from day 1
grin grin so because bandit terrorist negotiator criticize buhari now he has automatically turn to PDP now?

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by OssyMalik: 11:53am On Jul 27, 2021
The Chief Bandit has spoken

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2021
You don't tell an Oracle who only speaks to resign, instead tell the northern cabals and Malami to delist from the style they are rulling Nigeria. They should also remember nothing on earth last for ever. They will all step down one day and get older.....
Time will certainly catch up on them!

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by BlowYourMind: 11:54am On Jul 27, 2021
Mad sheikh

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by ogododo: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2021
Jostoman:
grin grin so because bandit terrorist negotiator criticize buhari now he has automatically turn to PDP now?

Una mind those boys, dem no know right from left, na de thing wey Lai tell dem be that.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2021
FoolaniHellman:
Hypocrite!!! You can only deceive Zombies! Brothers In Blood!

How about Aberibe

Like Gumi like aberibe, both members of pdp

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Joromi1: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2021
Gumi is trying to yank off the banditry allegation on him.

Smart move: criticize Buhari and people will forget about your kidnapping business.

But those of us from this corner know that Fulani can never change.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by lkillbrokehoes: 11:56am On Jul 27, 2021
Chimeluv:
Nigerian Presidents don't resign undecided
More like
African presidents, they would rather die on seat than resign

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Ruggedniggaone: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
How will you and your boys be getting money if he resign?dont you know that the next person may not be sympathetic to fulani cuase (terrorism) like buhari?the moment buhari resign you and your boys are totally out of the business or your boys become suya in the hand of those they have terrorised while thier matron (buhari)was still in power

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Ruggedniggaone: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How about Aberibe

Like Gumi like aberibe, both members of pdp
you don't have sense aje

25 Likes

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by ogododo: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ruggedniggaone:
you don't have sense aje

Dem be Z people, anywhere belle face. No mind him. Dem go soon bring pictures with Atiku.

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by dynicks(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lai Mohammed and MALAMI quickly switch to their various attack and devour mode...

What!! Whaaaaaat!!....I think it's time we get this man's file and begin the hunt for him!!

Definitely,the time is now ripe for this man to be apprehended!!
....How dare he be this vocal against cow nation and its leader after all the shield, cover and alerts we've provided for him?

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by ogododo: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lalasticlala dey here before now?
Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by RZArecta(m): 12:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Month don end, na reminder to credit account be this grin yeye man

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by ogododo: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
RZArecta:
Month don end, na reminder to credit account be this grin yeye man

Make DSS gbamu you bros.
Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
this man really speak the absolute truth.. but still every thing will fell on deaf ears..

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Zico5(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Now DSS searchlight is on the way. God is truly ready to punish Gumi. Emperor Buhari will show u his true colour. No one talk against him and go scot-free. These people are the most useless human beings in the world.

Re: Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Coming from the life patron of Professional Bandits Association of Nigeria (PBAN)....

Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) / Senators Bicker Over Innoson Motors Boss, Chukwuma / Dino Melaye At Governor Wike's Inauguration