Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Koko Mansion Season 2 To Hold This Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Koko Mansion Season 2 To Hold This Year (2877 Views)

Toolz & Tunde Demuren's Wedding To Hold In Dubai, See Their Invitation Card / Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Koko Mansion Season 2 To Hold This Year by rockers: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2011
Koko Mansion season 2,the popular reality TV show by Mohits records and Hitv is likely to hold this year according to the information we are gathering from Mohits camp.

Plans are going on for koko mansion season 2 and Music Talent hunt to discover Mohits First Lady according to a phone conversation with Don Jazzy last month.

Read more: http://www./2011/04/will-koko-mansion-season-2-hold-this.html#ixzz1Ipg59RIA

Re: Koko Mansion Season 2 To Hold This Year by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 09, 2011
Another bunch of dumb heads in the house again i guess
Re: Koko Mansion Season 2 To Hold This Year by eepeepook: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2023
I guess it didn’t hold then. Nigerians look at how something takes place, believe they can do the same or better and then disgrace themselves while attempting it. BBNaija still reigns supreme while I heard of Koko Mansion via Nairaland and Linda Ikeji. Let’s hope the women were paid in the end. Many half baked events refuse to pay participants.

(1) (Reply)

SEE How Van Vicker And His Son Celebrated Father's Day (photos) / †★annypie★† / Omotola Jalade Reveals How She Lost Her Virginity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.