Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception (16057 Views)

Governor Wike Lauds Ortom For Defending Benue During Herdsmen Invasion / ‘Forgive Buhari On Certificate': Lai Mohammed Blames PDP, Says Video "Doctored" / Don’t Crucify Ortom For Leaving APC, Says Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by Gadaluck(m): 7:08am On Feb 12, 2021
See the man black pass charcoal. Crying more than the bereaved. Blame the victim game na him una sabi play. Mr. Governor tackle the problem by restraining ur dogs to their north already. This country is sitting on a keg of gun powderundecided
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by Toktee(m): 7:09am On Feb 12, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

You don't know what happened in Benue, don't get involved
What's your point?
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by EXOUSIAng: 7:12am On Feb 12, 2021
Toktee:
What's your point?
I am from Benue state, very few people know what actually happened in Benue. a lot of people in Benue don't even know....
If you don't know the real story just leave it.
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by Cantonese: 7:12am On Feb 12, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, at this point, I would say go and reread my posts this one you are already accusing me of defending criminals.

That said, let me make these points clear:

1. I am not in support of any criminal elements, irrespective of their tribes. This I have repeated several times. I am neither Fulani nor Hausa.

2. I am against the criminalization of the entire Fulani tribe. Let only the criminal Fulani elements be condemned.

3. Just like there are criminal Northern elements in the South, there are also criminal Southern elements in the North. A simple google search would do. If you have the time and patience, you can google and go through names... I won't waste my time on that.

4. You portray the whole thing like the herders alone are the villain. Well, this is not always true. It's a clash between herders and farmers. Sometimes, herders are killed and they retaliate. Sometimes, farmers are killed and they retaliate. Herder-farmer conflicts are not new in Nigeria.

5. The media is largely against herders. When they are extrajudicially killed, nothing happens. But when they retaliate, the whole social media will be on fire.

6. Because of this bias, the SW media tend to either suppress the truth or report outright lies. These days, all suspects are Fulani herders until proven otherwise.

7. Most of your allegations are baseless. No evidence. Most of the reports we read are "suspected herders".. Suspected? A Yoruba man murders his neighbor or commits rape, but because he's at large, you then turn around to accuse the Fulani. In other words, you have already declared them guilty without fair hearing. Not to ignore the possibility of concocting a fictitious story to further your campaign of calumny against the tribe.

8. That there are bad eggs among the Fulani people doesn't mean you should heap all crimes, including the ones committed by your people, on them.

9. You have Amotekun. They should do their job.

10. Again, there are criminal elements in the North. Just like there are in the South. Condemn them and leave their tribes out of it. That's my simple point. However, you can go ahead and do whatever you want. My opinion is not binding on you. Unleash all manner of propaganda if you wish.. That's not an issue. The issue is getting me and other neutral observers to believe. Just as you have the right to unleash your fake reports, we also have the right to either believe or dismiss them.. As for me, I have chosen to dismiss them henceforth.

Sentiments must be discarded. A spade must be called by its name.

Whatever problems the Fulanis face as a race was brought upon them by their leaders. Northern leaders as a whole have permitted to be created/created/allowed to fester this monster that presently threatens the peace, unity and harmonious living of the entire country.

Religion, politics and financial greed pushed the entire north into the present state that it finds itself. Rather than gather together and find means of legitimately empowering their poor and needy, the greedy politicians using religion as a potent tool, loot the commonwealth, further impoverish them and drive the nation to this brink of catastrophy. The north takes the largest allocation of the federation, yet remains the poorest area of the country.

Look at boko haram. Started off by some northern youths, claiming that western education is sin. When it became a terror group, funds were allocated to tackle the menace. The allocated funds were shared by the northern leaders with the southern collaborators to the detriment of the north. They also have been accused of using boko haram as a veritable source of siphoning funds into their own pockets.

The battle against herdsmen is very tasking because northern leaders own cows and a lot of them, especially the Fulanis believe in open grazing and support their people to move around freely. You would wonder why it has become rocket science for such leaders who travel all over the world to embrace ranching, which is the best practice the world over. Why is it so difficult? The answer may not be difficult to get. Fulani herdsmen have lived peacefully in the NC, SS, SE and SW for several years peacefully until the coming of this government. What has emboldened the evil among them to carry out their wickedness? They believe that their tribesman is the president and they can commit crimes and get away. It is an open secret already. Go to Badagry road and hear what the reckless northern okada riders say confidently about their political status. The truth is that the fire is stoked by some of their leaders who have said that the entire lands of the nation belong to them. That should arouse the suspicion of other ethnic nationals, who would therefore want to defend their areas. The actions of some Fulani herdsmen in forcefully possessing lands and killing the owners of the lands further makes the owners of the lands want them to leave.

Brig. Gen Buba Marwa as the governor of Lagos state in 1996, got herdsmen off the roads of Lagos, when they had become a thorn in the flesh of Lagosians. Infact he gave a 7 day ultimatum which they hurriedly complied with two days to go. They were ranched and today you can hear of Agege and its abattoir.

Have you wondered how AK47s get into the hands of these marauding herdsmen? Why do the so called foreign herdsmen not practice their wicked acts in Niger, Chad, the Republic of Benin, Burkina Faso and Ghana?

Our northern leaders must wake up and be sincere. They must stop this act of deception and frontally tackle this menace. We should be free to move around all states and cities of Nigeria as citizens, but there must be respect and decorum. I strongly believe that insurgency and banditry can be tackled and complete victory achieved if the greedy northern leaders refrain from their wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by JaffyJoe(m): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2021
Bala Mohammed is a big fool for that statement. What a piece of shit justifying here's carrying AK-47 in a country where other citizens are restricted from bearing arms. What a stupid idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by ariesbull: 7:14am On Feb 12, 2021
All over africa fülani has a negative perception....
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by walozanga(m): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2021
backnbeta:
Blame Ortom for speaking up These guys are so dumb and wicked and I wonder what kind of fate joined us together with them! He said the foolanis are carrying weapons because nobody is protecting them from cow rustlers, will it be okay for every farmer to go about with dangerous weapons because nobody is protecting them from the killer herders? undecided

My brother their illetracy is alarming, sometimes I wonder how some of them turned to be governors. Imagine the height of sentiment
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by Ahmeduana(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2021
seunmsg:
PDP governor of Bauchi state blaming PDP governor of Benue state for the herdsmen vs farmers crisis. Sigh!

I hope those of you thinking Atiku would have handled the criminality of the herdsmen differently are reading what the Hausa-Fulani governor of Bauchi is saying. The fact that Atiku has not said anything about the crisis says a lot about where is loyalty is. If Nigerians ever make the mistake of voting in another Fulani man in 2023, it’s all over for the country.
JUST SHUT YOUR ROTTEN MOUTH, YOU ARE AMONG THE PEOPLE THAT SAY FULANI IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPEN TO THIS COUNTRY SINCE THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST, THE BREEZE YOU PLANTED HAS GERMINATE TO WHIRLWIND....
seunmsg:
PDP governor of Bauchi state blaming PDP governor of Benue state for the herdsmen vs farmers crisis. Sigh!

I hope those of you thinking Atiku would have handled the criminality of the herdsmen differently are reading what the Hausa-Fulani governor of Bauchi is saying. The fact that Atiku has not said anything about the crisis says a lot about where is loyalty is. If Nigerians ever make the mistake of voting in another Fulani man in 2023, it’s all over for the country.
JUST SHUT YOUR ROTTEN MOUTH, YOU ARE AMONG THE PEOPLE THAT SAY FULANI IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS HAPPEN TO THIS COUNTRY SINCE THE BIRTH OF JESUS CHRIST, THE BREEZE YOU PLANTED HAS GERMINATE TO WHIRLWIND....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by IgboWarlord(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2021
shocked shocked....Oh,oh,oh!!!Fulanis are allowed to possess assault rifles because their lives are in danger from rustlers..Southerners nko,that their lives are in danger from Kidnappers(mostly fulani),from bandits(mostly fulani),from criminal herdsmen(mostly fulani),from IPOB(all pathetic foolish cowards),we are not allowed asssault rifles ehn?? undecided undecided..Make any of the aforementioned cross my path,dem go know sey plenty people down south don invest in firepower.
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by Tecno66: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2021
maiunguwar:
This Bauchi state gov.is a confirmed baste red.He didn't blame the Fulani terrorist herdsmen for wiping out entire villages,but Ortom for speaking out against the Fulani atrocities.
This Bauchi gov is complicating issues. Does the law permit the herders to own an AK-47? We can as well all own AK-47 riffles because our lives are threatened by the killer headsmen. Its this same Bauchi gov that came out to say all Fulanis are Nigerians including the migrant ones.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by Nnannapat(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2021
seunmsg:

I strongly concur, this country will never be one, we are just deceiving ourselves.
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by themanderon: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2021
Gory pictures of dead bodies the regular trade mark of the Fulani's is all the perception we need.
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by duro4chang(m): 8:11am On Feb 12, 2021
I am happy this is coming from a PDP governor. That will tell you they are all the same.
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by EMMY76: 8:35am On Feb 12, 2021
Fulani cow reasoning did ortom ask the whole fulani residing in benue to leave the state? He only ask fulaniherdsmen to ranch their cows instead of roaming around and destroying farmlands and crops and even killing and raping innocent farmers.
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by EMMY76: 8:41am On Feb 12, 2021
seunmsg:

All fulanis are working together to accomplish their evil agenda the igbos and the yorubas have no other choice but to work together to install a southern president in 2023 if they continue fighting they will definitely perish together.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by Yenny4real(f): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2021
Is it that this governor is sick, how can you say such statements to a man they killed the whole village in his state and the evil act has still not stop. And his Lying that governor lalong has curbed the insecurity in his state, when was it stopped? Are they not still killing in plateau state. Beside did he know d the number of people fulanis are killing in plateau state on a daily basis? That man is just a wicked and heartless being.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 12, 2021
God save Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by Christmygoal(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2021
“If you don’t accommodate other tribes, there will be challenges because we also accommodate other tribes in Bauchi and other places. We have many Tiv people farming in Alkaleri, Tafawa Balewa, and Bogoro in Bauchi State. Has anybody told them to go? No, because they have inalienable rights to be here.

All these tribes live in peace with their host communities!!! If they behave like fulanis by killing same people hosting them You will definitely ask them to go!!!! Fulanis must learn to respect people and conduct their business amicably. Back in the 70s,80s and early 90s these fulani were among the peaceful in Nigeria but they have resorted too crime now.
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by braveboi4life: 9:11am On Feb 12, 2021
Buhari is the cause of the ethnic, relgious and herders -farmers clash we have in this country, not ortom, since he came into power he has been breeding the disunity of nigeria by his act of nepotism, and this his perceived act triggered all what we see today. Buhari knows this clearly

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 12, 2021
Cantonese:

Sentiments must be discarded. A spade must be called by its name.

Whatever problems the Fulanis face as a race was brought upon them by their leaders. Northern leaders as a whole have permitted to be created/created/allowed to fester this monster that presently threatens the peace, unity and harmonious living of the entire country.

Religion, politics and financial greed pushed the entire north into the present state that it finds itself. Rather than gather together and find means of legitimately empowering their poor and needy, the greedy politicians using religion as a potent tool, loot the commonwealth, further impoverish them and drive the nation to this brink of catastrophy. The north takes the largest allocation of the federation, yet remains the poorest area of the country.

Look at boko haram. Started off by some northern youths, claiming that western education is sin. When it became a terror group, funds were allocated to tackle the menace. The allocated funds were shared by the northern leaders with the southern collaborators to the detriment of the north. They also have been accused of using boko haram as a veritable source of siphoning funds into their own pockets.

The battle against herdsmen is very tasking because northern leaders own cows and a lot of them, especially the Fulanis believe in open grazing and support their people to move around freely. You would wonder why it has become rocket science for such leaders who travel all over the world to embrace ranching, which is the best practice the world over. Why is it so difficult? The answer may not be difficult to get. Fulani herdsmen have lived peacefully in the NC, SS, SE and SW for several years peacefully until the coming of this government. What has emboldened the evil among them to carry out their wickedness? They believe that their tribesman is the president and they can commit crimes and get away. It is an open secret already. Go to Badagry road and hear what the reckless northern okada riders say confidently about their political status. The truth is that the fire is stoked by some of their leaders who have said that the entire lands of the nation belong to them. That should arouse the suspicion of other ethnic nationals, who would therefore want to defend their areas. The actions of some Fulani herdsmen in forcefully possessing lands and killing the owners of the lands further makes the owners of the lands want them to leave.

Brig. Gen Buba Marwa as the governor of Lagos state in 1996, got herdsmen off the roads of Lagos, when they had become a thorn in the flesh of Lagosians. Infact he gave a 7 day ultimatum which they hurriedly complied with two days to go. They were ranched and today you can hear of Agege and its abattoir.

Have you wondered how AK47s get into the hands of these marauding herdsmen? Why do the so called foreign herdsmen not practice their wicked acts in Niger, Chad, the Republic of Benin, Burkina Faso and Ghana?

Our northern leaders must wake up and be sincere. They must stop this act of deception and frontally tackle this menace. We should be free to move around all states and cities of Nigeria as citizens, but there must be respect and decorum. I strongly believe that insurgency and banditry can be tackled and complete victory achieved if the greedy northern leaders refrain from their wickedness.

My brother, I am a strong advocate of ranching. I supported Governor Akeredolu when he legally ordered Herdsmen to register or be evicted. (See screenshot) .. I have criticized the Fulani and their leaders several times for refusing to embrace ranching. The problem is that when I am against them, they see me as a Southerner and when I am against the South, they see me as Fulani.

Now it looks like I am against the SW because I speak the truth? Honestly, I feel like my previous post is sufficient enough. No need saying much - I'll just add this to it...

Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by monex(m): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2021
seunmsg:

Support your Tinubu in peace without trying to twist things na

Says someone who voted Buhari. Lol
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by owunabastard: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2021
I love the way silvernorgold and seunmsg are playing their politics here. Two great politicians
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, fear not. Nigerians will vote in an Igbo man. Now please tell your brothers to stop frustrating PMB's government, which to most of you, is "Fulani".. Cos it's affecting all of us, not only PMB... Fulani ain't contesting again in 2023. Na Igbo man we go vote. So sheathe your sword... cheesy

God bless Nigeria.

Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by OKVALLY: 9:52am On Feb 12, 2021
This Bala Mohammed must be a Fulani, what do you expect.
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by Toktee(m): 10:02am On Feb 12, 2021
EXOUSIAng:
I am from Benue state, very few people know what actually happened in Benue. a lot of people in Benue don't even know....
If you don't know the real story just leave it.
I am from there too, vandeikya to be precise but i think you misunderstood the person quotes.
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2021
An animal as a governor.
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by musajo1(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2021
Ortom started it all he is a terrorist
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by LLMG: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2021
Some people are wicked beyond redemption, and destruction awaits them.
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by LLMG: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2021
When they make stupid comparison, they do it intentionally, even though they know it's not true just to suit their interest. They have wickedness in their DNA.
Penguin2:
If herdsmen are justified to carry AK47 because of cattle rustlers, then every Nigerian is justified to carry AK47 as self defense against kidnappers.

This people are just outrightly brainless.

You talk of Tiv farming in Bauchi, how many people have they killed? How many villages have they sacked?

There are things you don't just compare.

The Fulanis should make sure to enthrone another Fulani as president if not....
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by walkingshadow911: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2021
fedorahat:

Because the south west controls the media and most crimes except banditry are underreported in the north.

so the south west controls google, twitter, instagrams etc right?

i want to believe you fulanies dont have functional brain.
why u guys can't represent Nigeria in any better light any where in the world just like the other tribes.

i dont know how come and sharing country with this nincompoops in d 21century's . damn!
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by bptc10: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2021
It's like this Bala Mohammed is an idiot
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by yaki84: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2021
seunmsg:

It will be better for atiku to come and end it all. After all the country's compass have been stolen by buhari 'S compatriots, so no need striving to make new compass. Instead let the little chord binding the contraption be broken finally.
Unity beggar
Re: Bala Mohammed Blames Ortom For Fulani’s Negative Perception by yaki84: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
seunmsg:

Atiku isn't talking, is tinubu saying anything too?
Or he is waiting to hear bandits that are from Evans region before he start vomiting shit as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charly Boy: 'Fixing Nigeria With Area Fada' Live Today At Merit House, Abuja / Buhari Writes Reps For Passage Of 2016 Budgets Of 38 Government Agencies / How Attorney-general Malami Stalled N5.7 Billion Corruption Case Against Former

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.