Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Should Church Lawyer Lie To Save The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Church Lawyer Lie To Save The Church? (183 Views)

Should Church Instrumentalists And Singers Be Paid? / Should Church Music Instrumentalists Be Paid For Their Duties? / Should Church Workers Be Paid?- What Is Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Church Lawyer Lie To Save The Church? by nyiamfrank: 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2021
?
Re: Should Church Lawyer Lie To Save The Church? by kingharzy: 1:11am On Feb 12, 2021
And what could that lawyer be saving the church from??

so from lying to men the church wants to add lying to a judge to it's resumé.

Anyways. The lawyer should go ahead and lie, save the church from shame. The church too should offer prayers so the lawyer scales through and the pastor doesn't get sub poena notice.
Re: Should Church Lawyer Lie To Save The Church? by Yeyeboi05(m): 1:28am On Feb 12, 2021
On God cam judge
Re: Should Church Lawyer Lie To Save The Church? by Ladylite: 1:33am On Feb 12, 2021
nyiamfrank:
?

Next time be intelligent enough to state the full story here before asking people to give their opinion on a matter they do not know anything about.
Re: Should Church Lawyer Lie To Save The Church? by Cleanworld(f): 1:58am On Feb 12, 2021
OP, if your are the intended lawyer and so sorry you can't cover up for the church less you and your church because an abomination in the presence of God

Meanwhile telling the truth will save you if you know how to present your case to the LORD nad the Judge.

stay blesssed.

My2cent
Re: Should Church Lawyer Lie To Save The Church? by Mayng01(m): 6:38am On Feb 12, 2021
What do Lawyer’s eat for breakfast in the first place? Isn’t it lies?

(1) (Reply)

Break Sturbborn Anti-marriage Forces By Praying This Prayers / I Was Praying For COVID-19 Not To End, I Bought My Third Jet During Pandemic, Sa / Never Give Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.