Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses (24716 Views)

"If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grass", Says Cardi B / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex / Read This Wizkid Val. Message To All The Women.(more Topic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Ayo2004: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2021
Mosdii,where are you grin
I think you need to switch from Nigeria girls to vagina people cheesy
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Most of us were trained in a conjugal family with fathers and mothers but their case is born throwaway or only mama that changes bedmates like diapers in the presence of their children.
this is what media does to your mind everyone, learn from her and don't be dumb
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Tonytonex(m): 11:42am On Feb 12, 2021
girls girls girls... one just can't hate them. sweet and annoying set of beings.
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Ayo2004: 11:44am On Feb 12, 2021
saphiere:
The future is FEMALE after all.
She is just saying this to trend,Cardi B bought a lamborghini for a community p*nis,the past,present and future is forever MALE cheesy
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by luminouz(m): 11:46am On Feb 12, 2021
CalliDora1:

I can't get him those cause I don't know his size.

Thinking of shoes . But his shoes na die o. My power nor reach His kinda shoes and don't want to buy what he'll not use. He's in SA.

Be like na to snap grass mtch, flower send am as Aunty Cardi B advised o. tongue

@luminouz

Boxer is out of it cos I don't know his size. Any suggestions?

Is he an art inclined dude? You could make a really good portrait of him and send. Just find a good artist who is not yet spoiled by radically high price tags and a very good picture of him.

OR

He uses a phone right? Get him a smartwatch and a coupla earbuds.

These are some stuffs a man can appreciate.
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Tonytonex(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2021
tyup:

Dating a White Serbian now and it has been the best moment of my life that 9ja/black girls disgust me than my vomit

my lil princess always catches the eyes of everyone anywhere I go with her, virtually every one just wanna carry her. 9ja girls woulda given me a black demon as a kid sad
LOL.. you wicked oh. aba na, be calming down bros
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2021
luminouz:

Is he an art inclined dude? You could make a really good portrait of him and send. Just find a good artist who is not yet spoiled by radically high price tags and a very good picture of him.

OR

He uses a phone right? Get him a smartwatch and a coupla earbuds.

These are some stuffs a man can appreciate.

Like How much are those?
Thanks.
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Deserea: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2021
Ottyn01:

You are confuse as this man here undecided
The future is female yet Cardi-B gave Offset $500,000. Bought him a car "lamborghini" for his 29th birthday.

Women are their own enemy. Always giving each other bad advices and later push the blame on men like the saddest! you quoted.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by luminouz(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2021
CalliDora1:

Like How much are those?
Thanks.

Artwork price is subjective but if you meet students who are really good. U go get between 10-15k last for the artwork.

Smartwatches range from 5k upwards, some nairalanders in the phone section sell and can deliver to Lagos residents. If you can't afford the earbuds(7k upwards), the smartwatch alone should do.
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 12, 2021
luminouz:

Artwork price is subjective but if you meet students who are really good. U go get between 10-15k last for the artwork.

Smartwatches range from 5k upwards, some nairalanders in the phone section sell and can deliver to Lagos residents. If you can't afford the earbuds(7k upwards), the smartwatch alone should do.

I wasn't talking about the the portraits. I don't fancy it too.

I think the earbuds is a good idea though.

Thanks.
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Deserea: 11:58am On Feb 12, 2021
LMS1:
Cardi Bassey Your Papaa! grin
Nor Be Flower Offset been Use Toast You?
Or Beyonce wey Buy Bombardier aircraft give Jay-Z Nor be Woman she Be?
grin Even Kim were Be Osho sef Buy Lamborghini give Kanye
You Na To go studio go dey diss with Nicki Minaj.
later you Go House Go Turn Offset On.
Even this same Cardi-B bought Offset lamborghini last year to celebrate his 29th birthday. That's why I said some women get fish brain!.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Jazzafizzy(f): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Olofo! Werey! angry

Black women all over the globe are just the same, I swear! angry White women don't have this sort of entitlement mentality. They love you for you knowing the simple things of life are simply the best! cool

Yet, these are the same black women that would frown and get angry at black men dating white women...
You are very correct my dear . Black women all over the world are same .
Presently I'm with this Hungarian lady who regardless of
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by walkingshadow911: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
just to say that man deserve less. all female have d same mentality bout men everywhere afterall
may God help us men
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by womenareapes: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
the black female race are all totally useless undecided
follow black women at your own risk!
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Draslo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Olofo! Werey! angry

Black women all over the globe are just the same, I swear! angry White women don't have this sort of entitlement mentality. They love you for you knowing the simple things of life are simply the best! cool

Yet, these are the same black women that would frown and get angry at black men dating white women...
Actually, she not not black but Hispanic. It is her association with black strippers that made her end up like this. The confused OP saphiere keeps saying the future is female but is here promoting advise given by someone who's biggest hit is Wet Ass Pussy.
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by TemmyT002(m): 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Olofo! Werey! angry

Is Cardi B black?
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Olofo! Werey! angry

Na their way, bunch of greedy things.
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by LINTUNE(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
saphiere:
STFU

Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by jaxxy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
saphiere:
In the spirit of Valentine, the season of love, an American rapper, songwriter and actress, Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar known professionally as Cardi B has taken to her Twitter page to encourage her fellow women to shower their men with gifts on Valentine's Day, WonderTV media reports.

The rapper made it known that men also deserve gifts on Valentine's Day.

She said that even though men deserve gifts, their gifts should be less expensive than that of the women.

In her words:

https://twitter.com/iamcardib/status/1359952838898585600

There's nothing wrong with a gal doing more for her guy and vice versa. undecided
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Yankee101: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Don't listen to so called women's empowerment nonsense. Love your husband the best way you can.

The same cardi b said she doesn't cook or clean and her husband took a video of her scrubbing her house like a maid

She also gave her husband a pile of money for his birthday

Use wisdom and dont follow clout chasers. Theyll say anything for baits
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
What is it that people are not getting there?

That Cardi B bought Offset a Lamborghini worth $600,000 is because he's spent 10 times more than that on her! cheesy

If a girl throws you a surprise party and gifts worth 500k, it's most likely because you've spent way more than 5m on her.

There's a reciprocal reaction to these things, people. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Munzy14(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ottyn01:
Nonsense talk
Is she not the same cardi b that bought Lamborghini worth millions for offset undecided
Maybe offset bought her a secret private jet.grin

Take this online motivational speeches serious at our own peril.

People don't practice what they preach, sometimes it's just them thinking out loud.

Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Munzy14(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
What is it that people are not getting there?

That Cardi B bought Offset a Lamborghini worth $600,000 is because he's spent 10 times more than that on her! cheesy

If a girl throws you a surprise party and gifts worth 500k, it's most likely because you've spent way more than 5m on her.

There's a reciprocal reaction to these things, people. cheesy
Na so.
Are u cardiB's PA?

Some ladies who earn well, spend on their man more than he does.

My point is there is no rule to this things.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
At your service ma. :-)

bukatyne:

Preach sir.
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Bennysam: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ottyn01:
Nonsense talk
Is she not the same cardi b that bought Lamborghini worth millions for offset undecided
Useless Nigeria girls will support this, person like the one above me but can't buy the kind gift she buy for her boyfriend offset
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
CalliDora1:

I can't get him those cause I don't know his size.

Thinking of shoes . But his shoes na die o. My power nor reach His kinda shoes and don't want to buy what he'll not use. He's in SA.

Be like na to snap grass mtch, flower send am as Aunty Cardi B advised o. tongue

@luminouz

Boxer is out of it cos I don't know his size. Any suggestions?

if size is the problem, how about wrist watch ... most men/mature men fancy nice wristwatch, last year i got a pillow case with my big head printed on it grin
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
MLTR:

if size is the problem, how about wrist watch ... most men/mature men fancy nice wristwatch, last year i got a pillow case with my big head printed on it grin

Wow! Really?

Thanks.
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Lilpen3758: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
saphiere:
mumu girl
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by DryMouth: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
saphiere:
No ooo... Women are too DUMB to be the FUTURE
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Walkee: 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Olofo! Werey! angry

Cardi B is just joking. Was she not the one who bought Rolls Royce abi which car for that guy who gave her belle?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by promzy555(m): 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
No doubt she is frm d eastern part of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Falz Slams Senator Abbo Over 'Democracy Award' After Slapping A Woman / Jimmy Odukoya Remembers Mum, Bimbo Odukoya 16 Years After Death (Pix) / Siv Ngesi Rescues Baby Abandoned In The Bush By Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.